PDA

View Full Version : Do Texans fans honestly think they're going to win?

Pages : 1 [2]

Wolf
01-14-2012, 04:58 PM
And the texans beat the steelers this year too

Knocked Ben around all day

Playoffs
01-14-2012, 05:21 PM
...Even the injured Steelers are better than the Texans and have 1 of the best defenses too. How did we do against them this year?Except for the part where the Texans beat the Steelers ... Oops. :mariopalm:

Flacco scowls at birdboy fail!

http://wnst.net/wordpress/files/2011/12/flac-vs.jpg

Here's a hint: g-o-o-g-l-e.

Wolf
01-14-2012, 05:26 PM
http://i1198.photobucket.com/albums/aa444/Michael_T_Wolf/296156_2069612420127_1239346820_31934475_192207390 1_n.jpg?t=1317952164

YouGotNgata92
01-14-2012, 06:21 PM
And the texans beat the steelers this year too

Knocked Ben around all day

That's true and I'm sure the Ravens appreciated that. My point, however, was about their D.

YouGotNgata92
01-14-2012, 06:23 PM
Except for the part where the Texans beat the Steelers ... Oops. :mariopalm:

Flacco scowls at birdboy fail!

http://wnst.net/wordpress/files/2011/12/flac-vs.jpg

Here's a hint: g-o-o-g-l-e.

I like the bird boy name. Makes me sound important. But, I have access to the internet just like you do and can see the wins/losses of each team. Any team can beat any team, but the Steelers are still a better team. Are the Jacksonville Jaguars really a better team than the Ravens?

YouGotNgata92
01-14-2012, 06:24 PM
http://i1198.photobucket.com/albums/aa444/Michael_T_Wolf/296156_2069612420127_1239346820_31934475_192207390 1_n.jpg?t=1317952164

haha thats actually funny

Wolf
01-14-2012, 06:26 PM
That's true and I'm sure the Ravens appreciated that. My point, however, was about their D.

And we beat their defense

Foster had 30 carries 155 yards with a td against that "d"

PapaL
01-14-2012, 06:42 PM
I've come to the realization that YouGotNgata92 is really how much they know about "their" team. "The Ravens won a Super Bowl after only 4 years in the league. Texans? Not even close."

This dude is the single worst crap talking fan in the league. Does your mommy know you're on that internet thingy?

YouGotNgata92
01-14-2012, 06:56 PM
I've come to the realization that YouGotNgata92 is really how much they know about "their" team. "The Ravens won a Super Bowl after only 4 years in the league. Texans? Not even close."

This dude is the single worst crap talking fan in the league. Does your mommy know you're on that internet thingy?

Good one. Anyway, you and all your Texans "fans" (depending on whether they choke that year or not," start saying how easy this game will be and that the Texans will definitely win. How does that thought even run through your head? If I recall, we shut Arian down. We've beat them with Andre in the game. You're coming to our city where we have one of the best home records. Stop being a homer and look at this game for real. I don't think the Texans will come close. You won't stop Torrey Smith. Game.

Wolf
01-14-2012, 06:59 PM
Who is saying that the game is easy? Where are you reading this?

Or did one or two people say that and you are lumping everyone into it.

Oh wait..it is smack talk

Playoffs
01-14-2012, 07:05 PM
All I'm seeing is "I know you are but what am I?" ..... yawn.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_OmaHsqTCEow/TH0cnxdYyxI/AAAAAAAABwo/lh-rV1SehFI/s1600/yawning.jpg

ObsiWan
01-14-2012, 07:13 PM
stop feeding the birdboy
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQMqpc2uw9EL6-Gmr_vogL82Wi3fU2vKqfzsmXpRJEPiVRO2Qiv

PapaL
01-14-2012, 07:14 PM
Good one. Anyway, you and all your Texans "fans" (depending on whether they choke that year or not," start saying how easy this game will be and that the Texans will definitely win. How does that thought even run through your head? If I recall, we shut Arian down. We've beat them with Andre in the game. You're coming to our city where we have one of the best home records. Stop being a homer and look at this game for real. I don't think the Texans will come close. You won't stop Torrey Smith. Game.

Who said it would be easy? We'll be on the field too. We have the same 50% chance of winning.

We don't need to stop Torrey Smith. Joe Crappo will take care of that for us. You're being the homer. I hope the Ravens sleep on us just like you are.

For the record, I live close enough to Baltimore to know they're not this unbeatable juggernaut. We beat the same teams from your division that you beat. Your QB play is shaky at best.

I know plenty of Ravens faithful that would agree you look like a damn fool here. Super Bowl after 4 years in the league huh? Yeah all those years in Cleveland as the Browns must have been imaginary. If you're gonna come talk crap at least be knowledgeable about "your" team.

Dan B.
01-14-2012, 11:14 PM
See, this is what happens when you just go to nfl.com and look at general statistics and try to make it sound like you know what actually happened. Ben came in after a few games have been played in 2004 when Maddox was injured. Thanks for copying and pasting that though.

That's right. Big Ben actually went 13-0 that year.

Which means he has a better winning percentage than Joe Schmo, to go along with the two rings he's got that Flacco doesn't..

Giant Tiger
01-15-2012, 12:12 AM
I like the bird boy name. Makes me sound important. But, I have access to the internet just like you do and can see the wins/losses of each team. Any team can beat any team, but the Steelers are still a better team. Are the Jacksonville Jaguars really a better team than the Ravens?

First you ask if we think we can win & now you say any team can win :um: I like our chances; sure you're favored, but so what? The Jaguars beat you... doesn't matter who the better team is.

YouGotNgata92
01-15-2012, 11:20 AM
Who said it would be easy? We'll be on the field too. We have the same 50% chance of winning.

We don't need to stop Torrey Smith. Joe Crappo will take care of that for us. You're being the homer. I hope the Ravens sleep on us just like you are.

For the record, I live close enough to Baltimore to know they're not this unbeatable juggernaut. We beat the same teams from your division that you beat. Your QB play is shaky at best.

I know plenty of Ravens faithful that would agree you look like a damn fool here. Super Bowl after 4 years in the league huh? Yeah all those years in Cleveland as the Browns must have been imaginary. If you're gonna come talk crap at least be knowledgeable about "your" team.

Hey Papa,

No one cares about your nicknames for Flacco. He WINS games and helps us get to the playoffs. What more do you want? Most games won in the regular season in his first 4 years by any QB. It doesn't matter about stats, that's for fantasy football. All that matters is he wins. If Joe has a bad game, it doesn't matter. We have Ray Rice and our D. Isn't Joe "Crappo" the won that delivered the comeback win IN Pittsburgh?!?!?! Yeah, he really sucks because that's easy to do.

YouGotNgata92
01-15-2012, 11:26 AM

Which means he has a better winning percentage than Joe Schmo, to go along with the two rings he's got that Flacco doesn't..

Since you can't read, Joe Flacco has the most WINS all time in the regular season among any QB in the NFL. Apparently, that means nothing and he's so bad. Yet, he's the only QB in history to go to the playoffs his 4 years in a row too. But, he sucks, you're right. Don't give him any credit at all. Typical NFL fan who listens to ESPN than comes on to the forum and copy cats what they hear. Real knowledge can be found from you my friend.

YouGotNgata92
01-15-2012, 11:28 AM
First you ask if we think we can win & now you say any team can win :um: I like our chances; sure you're favored, but so what? The Jaguars beat you... doesn't matter who the better team is.

Thanks for letting me know what was said. I also said any team can win, but it's extremely unlikely the Texans do in Baltimore. We have one of the best records at home and the Texans are nothing special. Just like the horrific Colts beat you, the Jags beat us. It happens. How many teams go undefeated? All I know is we're undefeated against the teams that made the playoffs this year, so doesn't that mean anything?

Playoffs
01-15-2012, 11:32 AM
http://media.247sports.com/Uploads/Boards/949/70949/171521.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c395/Caitgee/Web/258Troll_spray-1-1.jpg

YouGotNgata92
01-15-2012, 11:37 AM

I really wish you would stop with the inaccurate information. Ben was injured 2006 for a game or 2 and didn't start until 4 games into the 2004 season. His W/L record is 41-19 in his first 4 years. Joe Flacco, 44-20. Hmmm now tell me who has the better win percentage? Judging by your claim and since only stats matter to you, Joe would be better right? Stop looking at numbers only! Joe WINSSSS that's all the matters. I know the Texans aren't familiar with Winning or Playoffs, but we are.

YouGotNgata92
01-15-2012, 11:51 AM
Heading in the stadium. Here's where all the ****** ends. Welcome to Baltimore, Houston.

fiasco west
01-15-2012, 11:56 AM

When was this?

Certainly not this season therefore it is irrelevant.

jaayteetx
01-15-2012, 11:58 AM
Think he'll come back and eat his "raven" should the Texans win?

DBCooper
01-15-2012, 12:12 PM
Think he'll come back and eat his "raven" should the Texans win?

Maybe, after he cries like a little girl.

Dan B.
01-15-2012, 12:17 PM
Since you can't read, Joe Flacco has the most WINS all time in the regular season among any QB in the NFL. Apparently, that means nothing and he's so bad. Yet, he's the only QB in history to go to the playoffs his 4 years in a row too. But, he sucks, you're right. Don't give him any credit at all. Typical NFL fan who listens to ESPN than comes on to the forum and copy cats what they hear. Real knowledge can be found from you my friend.

I wasn't aware this is the regular season. Also, John Elway went 44-20 in his first four years.

Once again -- slowly this time so you can read it --

Flacco doesn't have the most wins in history. He is not special. He is very average. Good luck with that.

Dutchrudder
01-15-2012, 12:23 PM
Hey Papa,

No one cares about your nicknames for Flacco. He WINS games and helps us get to the playoffs. What more do you want? Most games won in the regular season in his first 4 years by any QB. It doesn't matter about stats, that's for fantasy football. All that matters is he wins. If Joe has a bad game, it doesn't matter. We have Ray Rice and our D. Isn't Joe "Crappo" the won that delivered the comeback win IN Pittsburgh?!?!?! Yeah, he really sucks because that's easy to do.

Uhhh, Tebow came back against the Steelers to win... In the playoffs. Can't be that hard to do this year.

scourge
01-15-2012, 03:52 PM
The game is not over yet, but it feels like it is to me... all I've thought about has been Jones screwing the Texans hard.

Hope I'm wrong, but gg.

scourge
01-15-2012, 04:20 PM
Hate being right about the wrong things

Brandon420tx
01-15-2012, 04:26 PM
For your answer, Yes, I still think the Texans had a very good chance of winning this game, throughout the entire game. The ravens took care of the football and that was the difference in the game, if they had made 1 turnover, it would have been a completely different animal

Dan B.
01-15-2012, 06:13 PM
Props to Flacco. He stood tall against a very aggressive defense. He was rattled more than once but he never lost his cool.

YouGotNgata92
01-15-2012, 09:17 PM
Maybe, after he cries like a little girl.

I'm crying with tears of joy. I've said it the entire time. Texans are good, but not better than the Ravens. Cue meaningless excuses now:

YouGotNgata92
01-15-2012, 09:22 PM
For your answer, Yes, I still think the Texans had a very good chance of winning this game, throughout the entire game. The ravens took care of the football and that was the difference in the game, if they had made 1 turnover, it would have been a completely different animal

That's because the Ravens are better than you thought. Of course the Ravens took care of the ball, we've been here before. This isn't an accomplish for us. The SB is the goal. All you Texans said this game was yours and Andre Johnson was the difference. Of course he's good. He goes in the top 2 draft rounds in fantasy but he doesn't win a game. Our good D made the below average QB look below avg.

YouGotNgata92
01-15-2012, 09:23 PM
Props to Flacco. He stood tall against a very aggressive defense. He was rattled more than once but he never lost his cool.

Thanks for the realistic comment. Even thought the Ravens went up 17-3, I never felt comfortable. Arian tore us up all day.

Shaft75
01-15-2012, 09:36 PM
Thanks for the realistic comment. Even thought the Ravens went up 17-3, I never felt comfortable. Arian tore us up all day.

I guess we get another chance next year... See you then, ****stick.

The Ravens won but clearly weren't the better team. We almost beat you on the road with our 3rd string rookie qb. You're not better, just extremely lucky.

Good luck with the Pats. You're definitely going to need it...again.

TexansLucky13
01-15-2012, 09:42 PM
That's because the Ravens are better than you thought. Of course the Ravens took care of the ball, we've been here before. This isn't an accomplish for us. The SB is the goal. All you Texans said this game was yours and Andre Johnson was the difference. Of course he's good. He goes in the top 2 draft rounds in fantasy but he doesn't win a game. Our good D made the below average QB look below avg.

I'm fairly certain all Texans fans knew exactly who the Ravens were before the game started. They played exactly the way I thought they would.... but the Texans didn't. The key to this game was that we shot ourselves in the foot multiple times.

The Jacoby fumble was key. He gave the Ravens a free TD essentially. Without that, we would have been looking at a tied game even with all the INTs.

The Ravens will have to play better than this to beat the Patriots. Don't get me wrong, I still want Baltimore to win that game... but they need to get their **** together.

TEXANRED
01-15-2012, 09:54 PM

I remember saying the wild card was the QB play. I also said our defense, WR's, RB's were better than yours and I stand by that. We out played you in every category but in points cus our QB threw 3 int's.

I also said whoever won this game was going to the Superbowl.

So now go make me right.

thunderkyss
01-16-2012, 02:03 AM

He looked like Blaine Gabbart, just like we thought he would.

dream_team
01-16-2012, 02:35 AM

The Ravens are actually worse than I thought. I predicted a Ravens win, but I didn't expect the Texans to hand it to them.

Scooter
01-16-2012, 03:36 AM

i'm really not sure why you're posting. the texans whooped the ravens up and down the field and every other ravens poster has said as much. the ravens were giftwrapped this game from an insanely stupid mistake on special teams and the play of a 5th round rookie. despite it all the texans beat both themselves AND the ravens. baltimore scored 3 points that werent directly handed to them, and couldnt even turn other gifts into points. i cant imagine any raven fan being proud of the way this one played out, the only thing this game lacked was a bow to put on the gift the texans gave.

YouGotNgata92
01-16-2012, 10:29 AM
i'm really not sure why you're posting. the texans whooped the ravens up and down the field and every other ravens poster has said as much. the ravens were giftwrapped this game from an insanely stupid mistake on special teams and the play of a 5th round rookie. despite it all the texans beat both themselves AND the ravens. baltimore scored 3 points that werent directly handed to them, and couldnt even turn other gifts into points. i cant imagine any raven fan being proud of the way this one played out, the only thing this game lacked was a bow to put on the gift the texans gave.

So when the Ravens D made the huge stop to keep them to a FG on the first drive of the game, that didn't mean anything? You're making every excuse as to why you lost. Joe Flacco threw 2 tds even though receivers were dropping balls. If the Ravens catch the 3 dropped interceptions, this game isn't even close. The Texans didn't scare anyone.

YouGotNgata92
01-16-2012, 10:31 AM
The Ravens are actually worse than I thought. I predicted a Ravens win, but I didn't expect the Texans to hand it to them.

Haha yeah they only went 12-4 this year and had already beat the Texans. But, we suck. First round bye, swept the division but who cares. I'll take any type of win in the playoffs. Not my fault the Texans can only make the playoffs when Peyton Manning is out. But even that didn't stop the Colts from winning this year. The Texans are the biggest choke team. Always high expectations and nothing after. I'll take TJ Yates throwing for 400 yards against us as long as we win. Hope you enjoyed the W!

YouGotNgata92
01-16-2012, 10:34 AM
He looked like Blaine Gabbart, just like we thought he would.

Flacco was over 50% in completions with receivers dropping balls, no TOs, and 2 tds. I'll take "Blaine" anyday with those numbers. You got beat that's it. No one cares who had more yards, this isn't fantasy football. The team made for the playoffs won. The Texans are the one hit wonders. Always huge let downs by the Texans. This was no different. Our D made bigger plays.

Texan_Bill
01-16-2012, 11:12 AM
THANK YOU Mods for moving this garbage!

YouGotNgata92
01-16-2012, 11:15 AM
I'm fairly certain all Texans fans knew exactly who the Ravens were before the game started. They played exactly the way I thought they would.... but the Texans didn't. The key to this game was that we shot ourselves in the foot multiple times.

The Jacoby fumble was key. He gave the Ravens a free TD essentially. Without that, we would have been looking at a tied game even with all the INTs.

The Ravens will have to play better than this to beat the Patriots. Don't get me wrong, I still want Baltimore to win that game... but they need to get their **** together.

The way a team plays can vary game to game. But the O needs to turn it up to be able to beat the Pats. The Ravens didn't try to blitz Yates but sat back and let Arian and Andre eat up yards.

jaayteetx
01-16-2012, 11:25 AM
Haha yeah they only went 12-4 this year and had already beat the Texans. But, we suck. First round bye, swept the division but who cares. I'll take any type of win in the playoffs. Not my fault the Texans can only make the playoffs when Peyton Manning is out. But even that didn't stop the Colts from winning this year. The Texans are the biggest choke team. Always high expectations and nothing after. I'll take TJ Yates throwing for 400 yards against us as long as we win. Hope you enjoyed the W!

Go the $@&! away.

dream_team
01-16-2012, 12:47 PM

I never said they sucked. I just said they're worse than I thought. Before the playoffs started, they were my pick to go to the SB, that's how highly I thought of them. Before the Texans game, I thought the Texans had to play mistake free football in order to have a chance to win. Texans made 4 HUGE mistakes, but was still in the game to the very end. In fact, it was the Ravens that had to play mistake-free in order to win, and that's exactly what they did. (I don't think I ever saw a team go turnover and penalty free before)

You were supposed to have the 2nd best rush defense in the league, but Texans ran at will. Ray Rice was shutdown. Flacco barely got any protection, and when he did, he held on to the ball way too long. (at least he didn't force it into coverage like our guy though) And where was Terrell Suggs the whole game? Did he forget to suit up?

You have to admit, out of the 4 turnovers, 3 of them were gift wrapped for the Ravens.

Brandon420tx
01-16-2012, 12:58 PM

No, I've always thought the Ravens were a very good team. (How can I not when I drafted Ray Rice with the second pick in fantasy) I thought it was going to be a good game we had 70% chance of losing due to around 2 turnovers from Yates, and if we kept that from happening our chances of losing dropped to around 30% because I had that much faith in our Defense.

However, we gave up what, 4-5 turnovers and only lost by a 2yard touchdown drive off of a miffed punt? I fully expected our defense to get 1 turnover, they've been doing that all season but instead they settled for mostly shutting down your offense. Which again, is not a knock on your team, just a testament to our defense.

Stop trying to make us out as underrating your team. Stop trolling us, I've been very civil with the ravens fans I've talked to, and I really really like the Ravens team. Please don't spoil that for me.

49ers Ravens Superbowl, your actions on this board will determine who I root for. So if you want 1 extra Texan Fan in your pocket, you better start acting right!!! :kitten: Haha

Blake
01-16-2012, 12:59 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-JWdI8aKt8dk/ThRkkgjlyvI/AAAAAAAAAUY/arLCIieDxNM/s400/DontFeedTheTroll.jpg

Dread-Head
01-16-2012, 05:36 PM
Jacoby Jones GAVE them a TD, Flacco looked Horrible and it wasn't so much a Raven win as a Houston loss. Given that their team is going to be getting their asses kicked in New England next week, shouldn't the trolls be talking trash on a Patriots board right now?

Texan_Bill
01-16-2012, 08:24 PM
Jacoby Jones GAVE them a TD, Flacco looked Horrible and it wasn't so much a Raven win as a Houston loss. Given that their team is going to be getting their asses kicked in New England next week, shouldn't the trolls be talking trash on a Patriots board right now?

"Oh, you think so doctor?"~ The Colonel from Boogie Nights

Wolf
01-16-2012, 09:46 PM

Yes he did look bad.I was not impressed with flacco. *edit*. However when there was some throws, there were some throws...

Thing with the ravens .. Put the ball on the ground three times and recovered it each time. Plus no penalties ..that was impressive.

But a win is a win. No matter what .congrats.

YouGotNgata92
01-16-2012, 09:46 PM
No, I've always thought the Ravens were a very good team. (How can I not when I drafted Ray Rice with the second pick in fantasy) I thought it was going to be a good game we had 70% chance of losing due to around 2 turnovers from Yates, and if we kept that from happening our chances of losing dropped to around 30% because I had that much faith in our Defense.

However, we gave up what, 4-5 turnovers and only lost by a 2yard touchdown drive off of a miffed punt? I fully expected our defense to get 1 turnover, they've been doing that all season but instead they settled for mostly shutting down your offense. Which again, is not a knock on your team, just a testament to our defense.

Stop trying to make us out as underrating your team. Stop trolling us, I've been very civil with the ravens fans I've talked to, and I really really like the Ravens team. Please don't spoil that for me.

49ers Ravens Superbowl, your actions on this board will determine who I root for. So if you want 1 extra Texan Fan in your pocket, you better start acting right!!! :kitten: Haha

I can admit I've been an A-hole for a majority of the posts here. Really, it was just to get people fired up. The way our O line was getting dominated, it's a miracle we didn't lose honestly. I was mostly frustrated because Flacco managed the game. No turnovers or stupid plays. His receivers dropped 5 balls and O line gave him no time. It's not his fault he's surrounded by a great run game (not so much Sunday) and a great defense. Numbers do not matter. Wins do. This is his second AFC championship. How many "crappy" QBs has that happened to. Ever the best QB in the league can be beat (i.e. Giants-Packers). The Ravens knew the Texans had a great defense and it showed. Our inability to score a TD from the 1 yd line and inability to get a first down on that drive better get fixed come Sunday. Pats D is no where near as good as Houston's. I'm done being a tool/douche/***stick and some other names that were used.

YouGotNgata92
01-16-2012, 09:47 PM
I never said they sucked. I just said they're worse than I thought. Before the playoffs started, they were my pick to go to the SB, that's how highly I thought of them. Before the Texans game, I thought the Texans had to play mistake free football in order to have a chance to win. Texans made 4 HUGE mistakes, but was still in the game to the very end. In fact, it was the Ravens that had to play mistake-free in order to win, and that's exactly what they did. (I don't think I ever saw a team go turnover and penalty free before)

You were supposed to have the 2nd best rush defense in the league, but Texans ran at will. Ray Rice was shutdown. Flacco barely got any protection, and when he did, he held on to the ball way too long. (at least he didn't force it into coverage like our guy though) And where was Terrell Suggs the whole game? Did he forget to suit up?

You have to admit, out of the 4 turnovers, 3 of them were gift wrapped for the Ravens.

I agree, but the one where Webb broke in on the ball was pretty nice. There were also 3 other sure fire interceptions that were dropped. No excuses, those plays have to be made.

YouGotNgata92
01-16-2012, 09:48 PM

NE does look amazing, but they ride and die with Brady. We were also told in '09 how easily we'd be beat but it ended up not even being a competitive game. I don't know how we'll win unless the pass rush shows up or Flacco quiets the critics with a break out game.

YouGotNgata92
01-16-2012, 09:50 PM
Yes he did look bad.I was not impressed with flacco. *edit*. However when there was some throws, there were some throws...

Thing with the ravens .. Put the ball on the ground three times and recovered it each time. Plus no penalties ..that was impressive.

But a win is a win. No matter what .congrats.

Our secondary was the only bright spot and Flacco was average. Again, he didn't have any time to throw with your pass rush and receivers dropped balls. Hard to have a great game that way.

thunderkyss
01-16-2012, 10:42 PM
This is his second AFC championship. How many "crappy" QBs has that happened to.

Well, there was that Sanchez fella..... & this guy (http://www.nfl.com/player/tombrady/2504211/profile).

People forget Tom Brady wasn't always Tom Brady. For the first 5 years or so, that was the best team in football. Then it became the system, then it was about Brady.... I think (& this is just me) Brady didn't become "elite" until the last 3 or 4 years.

But the first 4 or 5 years or so, his best attribute was not turning the ball over & making a few plays every now & then.

QBs generally don't get a lot of time to develop in this league. If you're drafted on the first day, you're pretty much expected to start that year. Some QBs are ready for that, others not so much.

If you're on a good team, like Flacco, then you'll get the time you need.... but the media will push & the fans will push & you've just got to be tough enough to work through it.

Sanchez... will be interesting to watch. The team looks to be imploding & I'd like to see if the windbag can actually be a HC & pull it back together.

YouGotNgata92
01-17-2012, 07:06 AM
Well, there was that Sanchez fella..... & this guy (http://www.nfl.com/player/tombrady/2504211/profile).

People forget Tom Brady wasn't always Tom Brady. For the first 5 years or so, that was the best team in football. Then it became the system, then it was about Brady.... I think (& this is just me) Brady didn't become "elite" until the last 3 or 4 years.

But the first 4 or 5 years or so, his best attribute was not turning the ball over & making a few plays every now & then.

QBs generally don't get a lot of time to develop in this league. If you're drafted on the first day, you're pretty much expected to start that year. Some QBs are ready for that, others not so much.

If you're on a good team, like Flacco, then you'll get the time you need.... but the media will push & the fans will push & you've just got to be tough enough to work through it.

Sanchez... will be interesting to watch. The team looks to be imploding & I'd like to see if the windbag can actually be a HC & pull it back together.

Maybe that's why the Ravens decided to pass on their own defensive coordinator. Sanchez has had some great games, but other times he lookes clueless (kinda like Flacco).

I honestly don't know who will cover Hernandez/Gronkowski this weekend. That's what I'm most scared of. We don't have to watch out for an Arian type RB atleast.

DBCooper
01-17-2012, 05:23 PM
Jeez, I almost want the Patsies to win just to shut this dudes Pie-hole.

YouGotNgata92
01-18-2012, 08:31 AM
Jeez, I almost want the Patsies to win just to shut this dudes Pie-hole.

They definitely could win, but it won't stop me from typing. Too happy to be in the AFC Championship again, but the Texans will probably be here in the upcoming years.

House of Pain
01-19-2012, 05:20 AM
They definitely could win, but it won't stop me from typing. Too happy to be in the AFC Championship again, but the Texans will probably be here in the upcoming years.

Ravens won this battle, but the Texans took their manhood with that 4th and 1 stop on the goal line.

Next time, you won't be so lucky. Enjoy it while it lasts, our boys smell blood in the water.

Seņor Stan
01-24-2012, 04:57 PM

Actually, it kinda did....

Thank you Lee Evans and Billy Cundiff!