PDA

View Full Version : Is there anywhere local to buy Watt/Barwin Jerseys?

scourge
01-13-2012, 10:31 AM
Does anyone know? Really just looking for replicas in the area. A friend of mine is looking for one to wear this weekend at a watch party. Mine are all of AJ, and his last ones bought were Sharper, Robinson, and Slaton... He hasn't had much luck.

Seņor Stan
01-13-2012, 10:37 AM
Does anyone know? Really just looking for replicas in the area. A friend of mine is looking for one to wear this weekend at a watch party. Mine are all of AJ, and his last ones bought were Sharper, Robinson, and Slaton... He hasn't had much luck.

Please have him get a Kareem Jackson. Thank you in advance.

scourge
01-13-2012, 10:45 AM
lol... Would be fitting considering his track record. However, like many he's not a Jackson fan. Besides, if Jackson gets burned he probably won't enjoy the watch party so much anymore. Others may make sure of that... Hell, I may be one of them.

Dr2bKay
01-13-2012, 01:28 PM
I was able to get my Blue JJ Watt jersey at the stadium. So try calling the Go Texans store.

Kimmy
01-13-2012, 02:27 PM
Please have him get a Kareem Jackson. Thank you in advance.

Damn I wish I could rep from my phone! Gotta get ya when I get home

Sent from my Sprint EVO 3D using Tapatalk

Ruinondd
01-13-2012, 04:08 PM
When did you get a JJ Watt one from the Texan's store? They didn't have Anything of Watts when I was there for the aggie game :(

Dr2bKay
01-18-2012, 03:42 PM
When did you get a JJ Watt one from the Texan's store? They didn't have Anything of Watts when I was there for the aggie game :(

The BF got it for me while we were at the game against the Browns.

Sway
02-06-2012, 06:41 PM
I had ordered and it took about 5 weeks to get it from nflshop. That may have been b/c he was a rookie, but still- took FOREVER to get.WIW... prolly not help now, but I didn't see the thread. Get one for next season! Connor's gonna kick some MAJOR ass! I still havent worn my Bulls On Parade Tee ;-)

robroy72
02-07-2012, 03:49 PM
Academy in Sugarland has some Watt jerseys, but they are 3XL and up; doubt there will be more made with the switch to Nike.

rush2112mn
02-09-2012, 03:17 PM
Look on the Internet....there are plenty of sites that will make custom Texan jerseys that you want...prices will vary depending on the size you want
I would look around on the internet versus trying to get them local.....