01-11-2012, 09:24 PM
What channel , nfl network ?

O my I'm such a dumbass !

Fili
01-11-2012, 09:26 PM
Last one to be on NFL.com...

Naiirb
01-11-2012, 10:05 PM
Doesn't look like they're going to put it up on NFL.com. Kind of irritating since they put up the other 3 games from the past weekend.

Perki-Perk
01-11-2012, 10:09 PM
Doesn't look like they're going to put it up on NFL.com. Kind of irritating since they put up the other 3 games from the past weekend.

They have to upload it my friend. Depending on the definition and bandwidth, you're looking at anywhere from 30 minutes to quite a few hours. Patience, it's not always about everyone screwing our poor little Texans over. haha, calm down guys, this is our first season in 10...yup 10years that we've done anything of significance as far as football goes. Give it time. And once we win the Super Bowl, other fans will talk about how Manning didn't play and how the Championship was a fluke...like the Rockets when Jordan didn't play. Haters gon hate, just the way it is. No reason to get your blood pressure up and increase your dr.'s visits. Speaking of which, do you have a good health plan...lol

tamericus
01-11-2012, 10:18 PM
Magnetik has blessed us impatient Texans fans once again.

All props goes to Magnetik from clutchfans.net, I'm just passing it on.

http://youtu.be/UWYBul7RO_A

Naiirb
01-11-2012, 10:24 PM
They have to upload it my friend. Depending on the definition and bandwidth, you're looking at anywhere from 30 minutes to quite a few hours. Patience, it's not always about everyone screwing our poor little Texans over. haha, calm down guys, this is our first season in 10...yup 10years that we've done anything of significance as far as football goes. Give it time. And once we win the Super Bowl, other fans will talk about how Manning didn't play and how the Championship was a fluke...like the Rockets when Jordan didn't play. Haters gon hate, just the way it is. No reason to get your blood pressure up and increase your dr.'s visits. Speaking of which, do you have a good health plan...lol

They have to upload it according to who? They have already uploaded the segments after Sound FX and they usually do it in order aired. So looks like they decided to just not upload it.