PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations Texans

Matt Crimson
01-11-2012, 07:30 PM
I wanted to post this earlier but it took a bit for me to get accepted to the forum.

I'm a Bengals fan and it was hard to take the beating you guys gave us on Sunday but I'm here to congratulate you on moving on to the finals! The Texans are actually my second favorite team, so while I do wish the Bengals would have beaten you and moved on themselves, I'm still happy to see that the other team I liked will be moving on regardless. Hopefully you guys destroy the Ravens this Sunday with Foster and Johnson. They beat us twice this year and now I want to see them take a beating from you guys. WHO DEY!!! Er.....I mean.....GO TEXANS!

EllisUnit
01-11-2012, 07:46 PM
I wanted to post this earlier but it took a bit for me to get accepted to the forum.

I'm a Bengals fan and it was hard to take the beating you guys gave us on Sunday but I'm here to congratulate you on moving on to the finals! The Texans are actually my second favorite team, so while I do wish the Bengals would have beaten you and moved on themselves, I'm still happy to see that the other team I liked will be moving on regardless. Hopefully you guys destroy the Ravens this Sunday with Foster and Johnson. They beat us twice this year and now I want to see them take a beating from you guys. WHO DEY!!! Er.....I mean.....GO TEXANS!

Consider beating the ravens already done :aggressive:

thunderkyss
01-11-2012, 07:51 PM
GO TEXANS!

GEAUX Texans

:cow:

Daravenator
01-11-2012, 07:55 PM

That's big talk....even for a Texan! lol

Thorn
01-11-2012, 07:57 PM
Sunday can't get here soon enough.

EllisUnit
01-11-2012, 08:03 PM
That's big talk....even for a Texan! lol

read below my name, thats what i do.

2nd post down, 2 hours before the game ;) http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=88445&page=11

Texan_Bill
01-11-2012, 08:10 PM

Well said and thanks!! It's been a brutally long ten years!

Texan_Bill
01-11-2012, 08:11 PM
Sunday can't get here soon enough.

Yeah it can. I need more time to finish my will as Sunday I will surely have a heart attack.

ts4texans
01-11-2012, 08:12 PM
read below my name, thats what i do.

2nd post down, 2 hours before the game ;) http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=88445&page=11

that's so insane hahah.

thunderkyss
01-11-2012, 08:14 PM
Yeah it can. I need more time to finish my will as Sunday I will surely have a heart attack.

That's Thunderkyss...... with a "y"

EllisUnit
01-11-2012, 08:46 PM
that's so insane hahah.

possibly. i predict the texans win 23-17 this sunday. Lets see if i can make it 2 in a row.

rush2112mn
01-11-2012, 08:49 PM

Thanks there bengals fan. I know a lot the bengal fans cant stand their owner.....we used to have one here in Houston....with the Oilers...thank god he left town..maybe someday you will get a better owner......you got some draft picks for Palmer....so that should help......

Texan_Bill
01-11-2012, 09:26 PM
This is not "grass" but it is grass.... as in "turf"

http://local.twitpicproxy.com/web21/img/494127327-3bfb16ffcda7461e4597a2f6cab9a152.4f0e45a8-scaled.jpg

Im thinking this is a decent shot!

brakos82
01-11-2012, 09:27 PM
This is not "grass" but it is grass.... as in "turf"

http://local.twitpicproxy.com/web21/img/494127327-3bfb16ffcda7461e4597a2f6cab9a152.4f0e45a8-scaled.jpg

Im thinking this is a decent shot!

No wonder our field sucks. You keep on stealing it. LOL

Ruinondd
01-11-2012, 09:38 PM
Lol. Bill I just saw the top of the ziplock bag at first, had a wtf is he really posting a pic of moment then.... OH its turf from the game /doh

Enjoy thy trophy :)

Perki-Perk
01-11-2012, 11:16 PM

Well, if the Texans are your second favorite team, then you should be happy that we won because there was no way in Hades your team was going to beat the Ravens!! HAHAHAHAHAHA...Ok, serious note, thank you, and I think the Bengals have a Mostly Sunny future (I don't know, there was a weather thread and whatever, I'm doing forecasts for everything now)

brakos82
01-11-2012, 11:19 PM
Well, if the Texans are your second favorite team, then you should be happy that we won because there was no way in Hades your team was going to beat the Ravens!! HAHAHAHAHAHA...Ok, serious note, thank you, and I think the Bengals have a Mostly Sunny future (I don't know, there was a weather thread and whatever, I'm doing forecasts for everything now)

Not to rain on your parade or anything, but that's my job. LOL

Texan_Bill
01-11-2012, 11:26 PM
No wonder our field sucks. You keep on stealing it. LOL

Yeah!! That happens my brother!!! :D

Perki-Perk
01-11-2012, 11:29 PM
Not to rain on your parade or anything, but that's my job. LOL

My fault Brakos, I will try to keep the off the wall comments to myself until you post kind sir! *bows out of the way* lol

brakos82
01-11-2012, 11:32 PM
My fault Brakos, I will try to keep the off the wall comments to myself until you post kind sir! *bows out of the way* lol

That's better. Now you go tell Thorn to kiss my ass!

Perki-Perk
01-11-2012, 11:34 PM

I never said anything about fighting your fights for you! That's all you buddy, lol

brakos82
01-11-2012, 11:44 PM
I never said anything about fighting your fights for you! That's all you buddy, lol

Damn. In that case start a movement to ban semicolons.

Perki-Perk
01-11-2012, 11:46 PM
Damn. In that case start a movement to ban semicolons.

I will say that the use of a semicolon between to male Texans fans should never be done...leave that on Niners forum..yup, thanks!

michaelm
01-11-2012, 11:57 PM

Thorn said your ass is better than Vista.

brakos82
01-11-2012, 11:59 PM
Thorn said your ass is better than Vista.

He obviously hasn't ranked Vista's ass yet. LOL

Matt Crimson
01-13-2012, 09:39 AM

Hey we came pretty close both times! Our o-line is really bad.... Dalton had a hard time trying to throw the ball with their entire sideline coming at him. We'll get em next year though, and hopefully the Steelers as well.