PDA

View Full Version : Reliant Stadium Playoffs Time-Lapse

Jaysol
01-11-2012, 06:14 PM
http://www.houstontexans.com/tv-media/videos/Reliant-Stadium-Playoffs-Time-Lapse/86d9ca11-0095-437f-bed5-4f3d8f4b8df7

Real cool video, shows setting up the field, and the whole game.

Kimmy
01-11-2012, 06:47 PM
http://www.houstontexans.com/tv-media/videos/Reliant-Stadium-Playoffs-Time-Lapse/86d9ca11-0095-437f-bed5-4f3d8f4b8df7

Real cool video, shows setting up the field, and the whole game.

Awesome :)

Clamp
01-12-2012, 12:24 AM
Pretty Cool. I have wondered for a long time why it is that all of the videos posted on the main site are such low resolution? I have seen videos on espn.com that had fine picture quality and resolution and then found the same thing posted on the Texans site with crappy quality that are all pixelated when expanded to full screen. Why? I doubt they are just laking the funds to have a good camera, I could upload a video from my iphone with better picture. And I don't think the people in the media department are incompetant, so I just wonder why it has always been this way.

NitroGSXR
01-12-2012, 12:35 AM
Pretty Cool. I have wondered for a long time why it is that all of the videos posted on the main site are such low resolution? I have seen videos on espn.com that had fine picture quality and resolution and then found the same thing posted on the Texans site with crappy quality that are all pixelated when expanded to full screen. Why? I doubt they are just laking the funds to have a good camera, I could upload a video from my iphone with better picture. And I don't think the people in the media department are incompetant, so I just wonder why it has always been this way.

I think that's more of a bandwidth issue than a quality of camera used. I have a GoPro and it takes several hours to upload a 12 minute ride to youtube in HD. ESPN has a significant investment in getting quality video out since video is their primary line of work. Anything you see on houstontexans.com is just a bonus given to us by the team.

jjjezebel
01-12-2012, 10:41 AM
I remember seeing the field set-up at the game, but the whole thing is even cooler.