PDA

View Full Version : 2011 District Champs Souvenir Cups FAIL

Shaft75
01-06-2012, 12:18 AM
Let's talk about the "souvenir" cup that I got at the last game. We sporadically grab some to have around at the house. I use them pretty much everyday at dinner and while watching the tube.

This last game I was pretty excited, it was the division champs cup! Featuring all of your favorites from the 2011 team! Oh wait...

Nevermind... It featured Mario, Okoye, Pollard, Quin, John friggin Busing and last but not least *tada* Dunta Robinson.

Really Aramark? Really? On our 2011 division champs souvenir cup? Really?

SMMFH

BetaV1
01-06-2012, 12:21 AM
Just when I thought I'd never use the facepalm icon ever again, something comes up.

:kubepalm:

Shaft75
01-06-2012, 12:21 AM
Okay, thread fail too

I put district champs instead of division in the title.

GP
01-06-2012, 12:32 AM
Okay, thread fail too

LMAO!

You're so pissed off that you flubbed the thread title.

Do you work for Aramark?

Back to the topic: That S-U-C-K-S that they made THAT big of a mistake for something THAT important.

SmoochyTX
01-06-2012, 12:38 AM
Pics please? LOL

TFL
01-06-2012, 12:43 AM
http://larrybrownsports.com/football/texans-playoff-souvenir-cups-past-players/108016

Considering the Texans have never been to a playoff game before, perhaps we should give them a break. Houston is heading to the 2011 playoffs as the No. 3 in the AFC. This is all new to them, so maybe they don’t know how things work on the souvenir front. One general rule of thumb is that you want to feature current players on any items that have members of the team plastered on them. As State of the Texans pointed out, Houston failed to do that with their AFC South Champion souvenir cups.

Pics on website saw this doing a google search after reading this page...

BetaV1
01-06-2012, 12:44 AM
Okay, thread fail too

Haha. I actually came away from the topic with an understanding that they even messed that up. They may as well should have. If you're going to go wacky with it, go full wacky.

pissknocker
01-06-2012, 01:05 AM
I also noticed garrett graham on the afc championship tickets they sent me. Anyone else see that. Although he Is still on the team I think

imatexan
01-06-2012, 01:10 AM
The cup I got from the last game was from the Browns game, I wanted a different one!

O well...

76Texan
01-06-2012, 01:22 AM
let's talk about the "souvenir" cup that i got at the last game. We sporadically grab some to have around at the house. I use them pretty much everyday at dinner and while watching the tube.

This last game i was pretty excited, it was the division champs cup! Featuring all of your favorites from the 2011 team! Oh wait...

Nevermind... It featured mario, okoye, pollard, quin, john friggin busing and last but not least *tada* dunta robinson.

Really aramark? Really? On our 2011 division champs souvenir cup? Really?

Smmfh

okay, thread fail too

i put district champs instead of division in the title.

lmao!

Malloy
01-06-2012, 05:26 AM
HOly crap.

Ok, that's a major no-no, and if I were the HT, I would tell them to forget anything about a bill.

Aramark, you're marked :)

Texan_Bill
01-06-2012, 09:42 AM
Let's talk about the "souvenir" cup that I got at the last game. We sporadically grab some to have around at the house. I use them pretty much everyday at dinner and while watching the tube.

This last game I was pretty excited, it was the division champs cup! Featuring all of your favorites from the 2011 team! Oh wait...

Nevermind... It featured Mario, Okoye, Pollard, Quin, John friggin Busing and last but not least *tada* Dunta Robinson.

Really Aramark? Really? On our 2011 division champs souvenir cup? Really?

SMMFH

That's why they were "District Champs" and not "DIVISION Champs"! :chickendance: