PDA

View Full Version : Gosselin's ALL-PRO team has Duane Brown at Left Tackle

IDEXAN
01-05-2012, 08:22 AM
http://www.dallasnews.com/sports/dallas-cowboys/headlines/20120104-photos-rick-gosselin-s-all-nfl-team---texas-connections-but-are-there-cowboys.ece?ssimg=420561#ssTop420585
The Dallas Mornings News Mock Draft guru also has Bernard Pollard at SS in his version of this years all-pro team. Some interesting picks, but there's only one or 2 who are there just based on rep or history so I like his unbiased approach/choices. Might want to take a look-see ?

edo783
01-05-2012, 10:53 PM
It should have Brown there. I think he was the ONLY Lft. tackle not to give up a sack in the NFL. That's more than just good.

Blake
01-06-2012, 09:11 AM
It should have Brown there. I think he was the ONLY Lft. tackle not to give up a sack in the NFL. That's more than just good.

I agree with your post. But wanted to point out that you abbreviated LEFT by leaving off the E and adding a period.

Sorry, thats funny to me. :P

welsh texan
01-06-2012, 09:46 AM
The Ravens have adapted their system to fit Pollard's game. Frank Bush attempted to adapt Pollord to fit our system. Hence why Pollard looked great his first year and awful once Bush had had a chance to coach him up over an offseason.

TEXANS84
01-06-2012, 10:44 AM
The Ravens have adapted their system to fit Pollard's game. Frank Bush attempted to adapt Pollord to fit our system. Hence why Pollard looked great his first year and awful once Bush had had a chance to coach him up over an offseason.

I betcha Phillips had flashbacks on poor coverage (but hard hitting) similar to Roy Williams.

BigBull17
01-06-2012, 11:05 AM
Pollard needed to be paired with a FS who could take up his coverage deficancy. SImple as that . Even Ed Reed at 80% can do that. He wasn't a fit here, but fits great there.

eriadoc
01-06-2012, 11:25 AM
I agree with your post. But wanted to point out that you abbreviated LEFT by leaving off the E and adding a period.

Sorry, thats funny to me. :P

LOL, that is funny. Massive time saving abbreviation there. :D