PDA

View Full Version : Cushing Guarantee

Buffi2
01-04-2012, 05:34 PM
Brian Cushing Guarantees the Houston Texans Will Play their Best Game of the Year on Saturday.

link (http://bleacherreport.com/tb/bd11y)

An interview on KILT with Josh Innes and Rich Lord. I haven't seen this anywhere but if it is somewhere - mods can delete it.

Cushing says he has never been this excited about a game ever. I can't wait to watch him do his thing.

michaelm
01-04-2012, 05:43 PM
Thank God he only guaranteed that they would play their best game ever. For a minute there, I was thinking he guaranteed a win... :whew

SheTexan
01-04-2012, 05:45 PM
Brian Cushing Guarantees the Houston Texans Will Play their Best Game of the Year on Saturday.

link (http://bleacherreport.com/tb/bd11y)

An interview on KILT with Josh Innes and Rich Lord. I haven't seen this anywhere but if it is somewhere - mods can delete it.

Cushing says he has never been this excited about a game ever. I can't wait to watch him do his thing.

Me either! Hope his "guarantee" rubs off on a couple CBs! :winky:

False Start
01-04-2012, 05:46 PM
Thank God he only guaranteed that they would play their best game ever. For a minute there, I was thinking he guaranteed a win... :whew

Me too...I was thinking ...:overreact: :smiliepalm:

TheMatrix31
01-04-2012, 07:35 PM
I hate this guarantee shit. Just go out there and do it. Don't be a ********* Raven or Jet.

PHAROAH
01-05-2012, 01:01 AM
I like his prediction now lets take it to the max and go to the damn super bowl!!!!!

machineo
01-05-2012, 06:57 AM
I can't picture Cushing saying that. He probably said "guaran-damn-tee."

ObsiWan
01-05-2012, 12:32 PM
I hate this guarantee shit. Just go out there and do it. Don't be a ********* Raven or Jet.

At least he didn't guarantee a win. He just guaranteed they'd go all out.

...which makes one wonder if this is different from the last three weeks...
:hmmm:

Kthx
01-05-2012, 05:22 PM
To stop those Bengals 1 2 3,
Heres a fresh way that trouble free,
It's got Brian Cushings guarantee,
Guarantee void in Tennessee,

Just don't choke, just don't choke.

Ahem.

Rey
01-05-2012, 06:41 PM
Who does he think he is???