PDA

View Full Version : Notes after today's practice...

Jaysol
01-04-2012, 12:09 AM
“I don’t like to really get in the quarterback’s head because I know he has a thousand other things to think about when he’s out on the field, but T.J. knows where I’m at.”—Wide receiver Andre Johnson, on whether or not he lobbies for the ball in the huddle.

Love this quote.

Also - Manning, Briesiel, and Yates all are ready!

Link (http://www.houstontexans.com/news/article-2/Notes-Manning-Brisiel-and-Yates-all-ready/7a52844a-deff-49cf-85e6-d8cd05b14d1a)

Wolf6151
01-04-2012, 02:13 AM
Manning and Yates I would expect to play, but I'll be shocked if Brisiel plays. I just can't imagine coming back from a broken leg in 3 weeks. It will be good to see if it happens though since Caldwell has sucked since taking over at RG.

kiwitexansfan
01-04-2012, 03:08 AM
Really hope your right about Briesel.

That would be HUGE.

A healthy Yates who can throw with some velocity and range would be nice too.

TheRealJoker
01-04-2012, 08:07 AM
Brisiel and AJ returning will change this offense for the better. Manning improving the field position on kickoffs will certainly help as well!

BeerTastesLikeVictory
01-04-2012, 08:23 AM
Really hope your right about Briesel.

That would be HUGE.

I'd be most excited about this if true. At this point a parking cone could compete for Caldwells job (especially in pass protection)

Blake
01-04-2012, 08:35 AM
That makes me feel alot better about this game. I wish the line was -2.5 on this game, then I would bet it. But a -3 doesnt make me feel comfortable enough.

I think this defense is going to be out for blood. We have 2-3 pro-bowl snubs on our defense alone, and all that did was give them some extra motivation to destroy anything in their way.

Brian "Holy Phenom" Cushing
Connor Barwin

Vinnie
01-04-2012, 09:21 AM
That makes me feel alot better about this game. I wish the line was -2.5 on this game, then I would bet it. But a -3 doesnt make me feel comfortable enough.

I think this defense is going to be out for blood. We have 2-3 pro-bowl snubs on our defense alone, and all that did was give them some extra motivation to destroy anything in their way.

Brian "Holy Phenom" Cushing
Connor Barwin

It could still move, there are a lot of folks nationally picking the Bengals.