PDA

View Full Version : Reliant is going to be absolutely EPIC this Saturday.

Tailgate
01-03-2012, 10:51 AM
Well Houston, its been what... nearly 20 years since we have experienced playoff football in this city? 20 friggin years!! We didnt do anything to deserve the miserable place we have been in for such a long time. It has been a brutal ride no doubt. But now the time has finally come. No matter what turmoil we have been through together... from having no team, the espansion era, tough losses, injuries, coaching debates, set backs, yada, yada, yada.... that is all in the past now.

This coming Saturday... its OUR TIME. Its our time to show the rest of the league just who we really are. This crowd is going to blow the mother effing roof off the place and keep it off. If there is one major advantage in the playoffs, its homefield. We will have our say in all of this, and will be expelling almost 2 decades of frustration out on the Cincinnati Bengals. They are going to be rattled to the core. I cannot wait to experience what it is going to be like in that stadium this Saturday.

Lets do this.

dryans4prez
01-03-2012, 11:00 AM
Dont forget to bring your cans and pennies! Anyone else have any noise maker ideas that would be allowed in the stadium?

Kimmy
01-03-2012, 11:23 AM
What about leftover New Years horns?

Jackie Chiles
01-03-2012, 11:32 AM
I'll be chugging down some water and honey before I get inside, anyone have some other tips on making your voice go the extra mile?

TejasTom
01-03-2012, 11:40 AM
I'm thinking about one of these:

http://www.chloraseptic.com/en/Products.aspx

michaelm
01-03-2012, 11:45 AM
Dont forget to bring your cans and pennies! Anyone else have any noise maker ideas that would be allowed in the stadium?

They won't let you carry a can through the gate, so your best bet is to buy a Miller Light in one of their wide-mouth aluminum bottles, once you're inside the stadium.
The wide mouth is big enough to put coins through, unlike the smaller mouth of a Bud Light bottle.

Tailgate
01-03-2012, 11:46 AM
I'm thinking about one of these:

http://www.chloraseptic.com/en/Products.aspx

Dont forget the extra Aspirin.

Has it ever been as loud as it was during our inagural game vs Dallas? I gotta expect this Sat to be the loudest its ever been. I remember getting ice cream headaches from yelling so loud in that game.

SheTexan
01-03-2012, 12:03 PM
It makes me smile to see everyone so excited about Sat! Such a great feeling just knowing I'll be surrounded by the BEST fans in the NFL!!

Personally, I'm counting down the hours!! Finding it hard to focus on anything else!! Don't wanna cook, clean, work, NOTHING, except stay on the MBs, surf the net for MORE news, anything, that will keep this dream going. Just wanna soak it all up like a sponge, and I'll never forget ONE moment of this splendid experience!!

Gma

Hardcore Texan
01-03-2012, 12:05 PM
Can you believe I am having trouble finding someone to ride with me from Austin to bring to the game?

Tailgate
01-03-2012, 12:08 PM
Can you believe I am having trouble finding someone to ride with me from Austin to bring to the game?

You should call Toro and see if he will come get you on his 4-wheeler!

Jaysol
01-03-2012, 12:11 PM

If you're providing the ticket, I'd consider driving to Austin and driving back with you!

JWarren14
01-03-2012, 12:21 PM
We need to be loud from the minute the Bengals get into the huddle until the play is complete and then take a deep breath and repeat.

I think Steph brought this up in here blog post on Chron.com, but after we get a first down sometimes its too loud and they can't get the play in right away. That few second delay can allow the bengals to make a substitution or slight adjustment.

So let's be loud and let's be smart, 70k+ strong, let's go!

Dread-Head
01-03-2012, 12:23 PM
I'm not worried about the Defense, Andre OR Foster, but Yates...well...the boy concerns me. I still say we'd be better off with Bill behind center.

ObsiWan
01-03-2012, 12:27 PM
I'm not worried about the Defense, Andre OR Foster, but Yates...well...the boy concerns me. I still say we'd be better off with Bill behind center.

Bill's gametime focus is suspect
...too easily distracted by the cheerleaders

To Bill, going thru his progressions means counting the number of blondes vs. brunettes...

...and let's not even talk about what "wide open" means to him
:bubbles:

ATXtexanfan
01-03-2012, 12:49 PM

man I remember those days.

Playoffs
01-03-2012, 01:00 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-G84P5K-W1c

http://www.bananasrocks.com/Animated-Banana-Playing-Guitar.gifhttp://i610.photobucket.com/albums/tt181/anwan/th_drummer33q33.gifhttp://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y70/amyilene/animated%20msn%20emoticons/guitar.gif

Kthx
01-03-2012, 01:08 PM
If you're providing the ticket, I'd consider driving to Austin and driving back with you!

Beat me to it :(

Koolaid Time
01-03-2012, 01:24 PM
They won't let you carry a can through the gate, so your best bet is to buy a Miller Light in one of their wide-mouth aluminum bottles, once you're inside the stadium.
The wide mouth is big enough to put coins through, unlike the smaller mouth of a Bud Light bottle.

I do this as well. I bring some of the screw top Miller Lite lids too. Screw the lids on and shake without having to worry about stuff flying out the top.

Vinnie
01-03-2012, 01:29 PM
I'm expecting it to be every bit as loud as the Falcons game. I did hear that the roof will be open though, I wonder how that might factor in? I think Steph posted in her blog a few weeks ago that she was told it isn't a factor, but I have a hard time believing that.

Blake
01-03-2012, 01:45 PM
I'm expecting it to be every bit as loud as the Falcons game. I did hear that the roof will be open though, I wonder how that might factor in? I think Steph posted in her blog a few weeks ago that she was told it isn't a factor, but I have a hard time believing that.

From HoustonTexans.com

The preliminary roof report is closed at Reliant Stadium for the Houston Texans' playoff game against the Cincinnati Bengals on Jan. 7. Kickoff is at 3:30 p.m. CT.
The current predicted low temperature is 52 degrees with a 20 percent chance of precipitation.
Check back Saturday a few hours prior to kickoff for the official roof status.
Also, receive the final roof status by following us at Twitter.com/HoustonTexans, or by texting NEWS to 88222 to receive a text alert.

silvrhand
01-03-2012, 02:04 PM

There is no way they will keep the roof open for this game, it's definitely louder with the roof closed.

TejasTom
01-03-2012, 02:10 PM
I don't know about the 1st game. This is only my third year as a season ticket holder. Before that I would go to a 2 or 3 games a year.

Loudest games I've been to:

09 win over Pats to go 9 - 7 with shot at playoffs with help.
10 win over Colts in opener 231 yds by Foster
11 win over Falcons

DBCooper
01-03-2012, 02:35 PM
I am so jealous!

I wish I could be at the game, but I will be making some noise wherever I watch it!

BetaV1
01-03-2012, 03:38 PM
Make noise, peeps. I want to be able to hear you guys from one state over!

TimeKiller
01-03-2012, 04:22 PM
I don't know about the 1st game. This is only my third year as a season ticket holder. Before that I would go to a 2 or 3 games a year.

Loudest games I've been to:

09 win over Pats to go 9 - 7 with shot at playoffs with help.
10 win over Colts in opener 231 yds by Foster
11 win over Falcons

I'll second the Falcons game. Everyone dug down a little deeper when Ryan went to go change up the play at the line. Couldn't possibly ignore us, we were a rampaging beehive!!!!

BetaV1
01-03-2012, 04:26 PM
Just curious, why was that Falcons game so loud? I mean yeah obviously you want to win, but I for the life of me just can't explain why that game was that loud.

SheTexan
01-03-2012, 04:32 PM
I still think the Cowboy game was the loudest! My ears hurt for days after that game.

The Falcon game definitely comes in a close second. Thing is, I know we can be louder, and Sat will be the day for us to prove what Texan fans can do!!

michaelm
01-03-2012, 04:34 PM
Just curious, why was that Falcons game so loud? I mean yeah obviously you want to win, but I for the life of me just can't explain why that game was that loud.

A lot of it had to do with the fact that the Falcons were running a lot of no-huddle. When Ryan would walk back up to the line to call a play or audible, the crowd would get really loud to F with him. It worked quite well.

hobie
01-03-2012, 04:35 PM
Now if we can just get everyone to shut up when the O has the ball... I just don't get how people can still yell when they do...

drunkcookie
01-03-2012, 04:36 PM

I'd say it had a lot to do with a five game winning streak, and a home game for the first time in almost a month... The last home game was against the Browns, and the team was only on a one game win streak going into that game, going 0-3 prior to the Tenn win... I also think it had to do with Atlanta being a good team, and how the team had fought through injuries etc...

I was at both the Brows and Falcons games, and though night and day may be a little too much to describe the difference in noise and flat-out rowdiness, it was for sure noticabley more awesome and magical...

Craig.
01-03-2012, 04:39 PM
I may have to break out my Thundersticks from the Spurs' 07 Finals game.

ThaJokaa
01-03-2012, 04:54 PM

U can pick me up from Houston or I'll meet you atthe stadium if you really wanna take some one =D

Hardcore Texan
01-03-2012, 05:37 PM
U can pick me up from Houston or I'll meet you atthe stadium if you really wanna take some one =D

I should re-phrase so peeps don't get the wrong impression. I have a couple of friends here in Austin, I was looking to ride with there and back and split the driving with but they are all spent out after Christmas and don't want to pay the cost of the ticket, beer in the stadium, etc. So I may just drive myself, although not as fun. My brother lives in Groves so if I meet anyone in H-town it will be him I reckon.

disaacks3
01-03-2012, 05:47 PM
Bill's gametime focus is suspect
...too easily distracted by the cheerleaders

To Bill, going thru his progressions means counting the number of blondes vs. brunettes...

...and let's not even talk about what "wide open" means to him
:bubbles: That, and he keeps lining up behind either the "Tight End" or the "Wide Receiver".

Just curious, why was that Falcons game so loud? I mean yeah obviously you want to win, but I for the life of me just can't explain why that game was that loud. Winning Streak, good opponent, big crowd, lousy calls by the refs and Matt Ryan's antics behind center. Took me three days to recover.

ThaJokaa
01-03-2012, 06:08 PM
I should re-phrase so peeps don't get the wrong impression. I have a couple of friends here in Austin, I was looking to ride with there and back and split the driving with but they are all spent out after Christmas and don't want to pay the cost of the ticket, beer in the stadium, etc. So I may just drive myself, although not as fun. My brother lives in Groves so if I meet anyone in H-town it will be him I reckon.

aww ='(

VTexan
01-03-2012, 06:45 PM
I wish they hadn't banned these guys: http://www.complexdiscovery.com/info/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/More_Cowbell.jpg

NastyNate
01-03-2012, 06:50 PM
The great thing about being 6'4" 260 and covered in ink is that when you tell people around you to yell, they damn well listen. I had a group of very quiet middle aged asian guys all around me at the falcons game, and by the 4th quarter 2 of them bought me beers they were having so much fun. I plan to make the yuppies in the 300's scream their heads off or they risk being ejected over the balcony.

Yankee_In_TX
01-03-2012, 06:54 PM

Not to pee in everyone's cornflakes:

Noisemakers
National Football League policy prohibits noisemakers from being brought inside the Stadium. This includes, but is not limited to, all horns, including air horns, cow bells and whistles. We reserve the right to confiscate any item that does not adhere to this policy.

http://www.houstontexans.com/gameday/stadium-info/policies-and-procedures.html

srrono
01-03-2012, 07:11 PM
Bring a dog whistle to really get Antonio Smith aka Lycan Wolf Ninja crazy mad so he rips thru that OLine like he has rabies lol.

http://i39.tinypic.com/20tm8b9.jpg

BlueSteel
01-03-2012, 07:29 PM
Not to pee in everyone's cornflakes

You are not supposed to bang the metal beer bottles on the rails either and people do that. I cannot imagine fans complaining about other fans being too loud at a playoff game.

What kind of fan would go to Reliant expecting to hang out and chat with friends. :)

Kimmy
01-03-2012, 07:38 PM
Ive brought a cowbell and bull horn in before. They've never taken them away.

Although; I was shaking that cowbell so hard the ball went flying out of it!

:hides:

Norg
01-03-2012, 07:44 PM
they are going to let us bring in noise makers ???????

anywho yeah i hope its packed and loud

Kaiser Toro
01-03-2012, 07:55 PM
Turnover free football + a raucous crowd equals a win. The crowd will do its part, even while overcoming the adversity of dealing with marketing and price gouging. :kitten:

Texan_Bill
01-03-2012, 08:02 PM
Ive brought a cowbell and bull horn in before. They've never taken them away.

Although; I was shaking that cowbell so hard the ball went flying out of it!

:hides:

I've had a couple of cowbells confiscated. The last one I have is now a part of my Texans "memorabilia"!! AND, when the ball flies out, make sure it hits a member of the opposing team.

jjjezebel
01-03-2012, 09:00 PM
I can't remember which game it was...it was when Mr. Mittens was playing for us, so it's been a while. I got so angry during the one of the games that I started screaming so loud I felt something in my throat pop. Didn't cause any permanent damage, but I sure quieted down after it happened.

I wouldn't mind to have that happen again this Saturday. And hopefully not because I'm pissed off. :evil:

SheTexan
01-03-2012, 09:03 PM
I can't remember which game it was...it was when Mr. Mittens was playing for us, so it's been a while. I got so angry during the one of the games that I started screaming so loud I felt something in my throat pop. Didn't cause any permanent damage, but I sure quieted down after it happened.

I'd wouldn't mind to have that happen again this Saturday. And hopefully not because I'm pissed off. :evil:

Katie! Do you really not know who Bob Allen is??

jjjezebel
01-03-2012, 09:09 PM
Katie! Do you really not know who Bob Allen is??

Heh, I do...I'll tell you the story behind that quote on Saturday. :heart:

False Start
01-03-2012, 09:17 PM
I am sincerely looking forward to the noise our fans from here, and the city of Houston are going to make. I am envisioning Atlanta times 3! :wild: :wild: :wild:

ObsiWan
01-03-2012, 09:23 PM
Not to pee in everyone's cornflakes:

http://www.houstontexans.com/gameday/stadium-info/policies-and-procedures.html

The No Fun League strikes again

Say Watt
01-03-2012, 09:27 PM
So I had to get a single ticket. I am in 115 row G. Will any of you be near me? I am so stoked!!!!!!

TexansBull
01-03-2012, 09:29 PM

Dude, I already have the limo picking you up! What am I to do now?

rockabilly
01-03-2012, 09:32 PM

I'm in Austin and would ride on top of your car if I had to enable to go to this game.

80tothezone
01-03-2012, 09:35 PM
i am sincerely looking forward to the noise our fans from here, and the city of houston are going to make. I am envisioning atlanta times 3! :wild: :wild: :wild:

stoked!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!can't think just want some playoffffffs!!!!!!!!!!!

False Start
01-03-2012, 09:49 PM
That feeling you get the morning of the game, all anxious and dizzy feeling, lol. I have had that feeling since the game ended last weekend. To quote the great Hank Williams Jr..... "Im Ready for some fotbaaaallllll!!!" :fans: :hurryup:

DBCooper
01-03-2012, 10:03 PM
The great thing about being 6'4" 260 and covered in ink is that when you tell people around you to yell, they damn well listen. I had a group of very quiet middle aged asian guys all around me at the falcons game, and by the 4th quarter 2 of them bought me beers they were having so much fun. I plan to make the yuppies in the 300's scream their heads off or they risk being ejected over the balcony.

You tell em Nate!

silvrhand
01-03-2012, 10:14 PM
Is it saturday yet.. shit I'm ready to go now.. lol..

Yankee_In_TX
01-03-2012, 10:20 PM
they are going to let us bring in noise makers ???????

anywho yeah i hope its packed and loud

LOL, first person who complains over the weekend because their drum/cowbell/vuvuzuela/horn/etc. got confiscated is getting punched in the face.

MistaRed
01-03-2012, 10:34 PM
Arian just said on twitter that if he scores Saturday he's gonna do Hakeem's dream shake move in the end zone.

silvrhand
01-03-2012, 10:36 PM
Arian just said on twitter that if he scores Saturday he's gonna do Hakeem's dream shake move in the end zone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29WpgU0pqN8

For reference...

Hardcore Texan
01-04-2012, 11:29 AM
I'm in Austin and would ride on top of your car if I had to enable to go to this game.

I met you before right, at Third Base on 5th street a few seasons back? Was it you that started the Keyesucks website? I might have you mixed up with someone else.

If you are the person I am thinking about, we may be able to work something out if I can indeed go to the game. I was trying to find someone I know at least a little bit when my two good friends couldnt' make it. My job has also entered the picture now, I am trying to get out of it but I may be required to work Saturday. :smiliepalm:

Hardcore Texan
01-04-2012, 12:19 PM
So I had to get a single ticket. I am in 115 row G. Will any of you be near me? I am so stoked!!!!!!

If I make it, I will be in the middle of Row J, behind you. You have sat in my seats before, you may recall which ones.

BigBull17
01-04-2012, 12:33 PM
I'll second the Falcons game. Everyone dug down a little deeper when Ryan went to go change up the play at the line. Couldn't possibly ignore us, we were a rampaging beehive!!!!

The Falcons game was so loud. My vision was almost shaking due to the noise. Just an unreal experience that I hope will be eclipsed Saturday. yes, I will be there. Bow Down.:mail:

ATXtexanfan
01-04-2012, 12:34 PM
I met you before right, at Third Base on 5th street a few seasons back? Was it you that started the Keyesucks website? I might have you mixed up with someone else.

If you are the person I am thinking about, we may be able to work something out if I can indeed go to the game. I was trying to find someone I know at least a little bit. My job has also entered the picture now, I am trying to get out of it but I may be required to work Saturday. :smiliepalm:

dude that sucks. i'm basically paying someone to cover me for saturday so i can go. i hope things work out. if you need to sell them holla. i might be able to meet up somewhere with you. i hope you make it, surely you haven't used all your sick days already this year

Hardcore Texan
01-04-2012, 12:41 PM
dude that sucks. i'm basically paying someone to cover me for saturday so i can go. i hope things work out. if you need to sell them holla. i might be able to meet up somewhere with you. i hope you make it, surely you haven't used all your sick days already this year

Are you driving up and back the same day or staying in H-town?

How many more tickets are you looking for and do you have a parking pass already?

Kimmy
01-04-2012, 04:00 PM
I went by party city and picked up hand clappers, crank horns and party squawkers. I've got about 15-20 that I will pass out to my section on Saturday.

Will post pics when I get home

They are small enough to be brought in. And I really don't think anyone is gonna complain!!

Sent from my Sprint EVO 3D using Tapatalk

Mean Machine
01-04-2012, 04:02 PM
Banging the aluminum beer bottles makes one helluva racket.
Just get 2 of them, one in each hand and bang away!
Lets make Reliant the LOUDEST stadium EVER Saturday!
Go Texans!

Say Watt
01-04-2012, 04:17 PM
If I make it, I will be in the middle of Row J, behind you. You have sat in my seats before, you may recall which ones.

I definitely remember, just had forgotten which row. Hope to see you there!!

ATXtexanfan
01-04-2012, 04:38 PM
Are you driving up and back the same day or staying in H-town?

How many more tickets are you looking for and do you have a parking pass already?

we are leaving about 8am saturday and returning after the game. Four of us in a four door F-150. Got a yellow pass. Offering to buy tix if at last second you can't make it and dont want to get hung up with them, if price is reasonable. Would offer a ride if your cool with riding with four people you don't know.

False Start
01-04-2012, 04:44 PM
An outside view of what Reliant should look like Saturday.... :fans: :wild:

http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii202/J4103V/reliantrockiner.gif

jjjezebel
01-04-2012, 04:45 PM

That's awesome!

Hardcore Texan
01-04-2012, 05:00 PM
we are leaving about 8am saturday and returning after the game. Four of us in a four door F-150. Got a yellow pass. Offering to buy tix if at last second you can't make it and dont want to get hung up with them, if price is reasonable. Would offer a ride if your cool with riding with four people you don't know.

Well that's very cool of you, I thought maybe you were seriously hunting some more tickets. Yeah, if I get hung up, I'll let you know for sure. What section are y'all sitting in?

I would consider riding along as well if I can go, it would be a little weird I guess, but since you are on TT.com you got to be pretty cool and I don't act like ass or anything else that would get my ass whipped...lol.

SheTexan
01-04-2012, 05:02 PM

James, you amaze me with your comp skills!! AWESOME!! I guess if that place can withstand a hurricaine it can withstand the kinda noise we are gonna make!! Place is gonna be rockin!!

False Start
01-04-2012, 05:12 PM
That's awesome!

Thank You! :tiphat:

James, you amaze me with your comp skills!! AWESOME!! I guess if that place can withstand a hurricaine it can withstand the kinda noise we are gonna make!! Place is gonna be rockin!!

Thanks Sandy, I know I can count on you and the good folks in the Bull Pen to make more noise than a packed to the rafters Bengals stadium. :heh:

ObsiWan
01-04-2012, 05:22 PM
Thank You! :tiphat:

Thanks Sandy, I know I can count on you and the good folks in the Bull Pen to make more noise than a packed to the rafters Bengals stadium. :heh:

now we all know there's no such thing.
:bubbles:

ATXtexanfan
01-04-2012, 05:47 PM
Well that's very cool of you, I thought maybe you were seriously hunting some more tickets. Yeah, if I get hung up, I'll let you know for sure. What section are y'all sitting in?

I would consider riding along as well if I can go, it would be a little weird I guess, but since you are on TT.com you got to be pretty cool and I don't act like ass or anything else that would get my ass whipped...lol.

i know what its like to ride there and back same day by yourself and it sucks. I'm sure my buddies wont mind you riding with us. Its cool bro. Plus we got you out numbered lol. I sit up top in 649. Holla at me if you like. I hope you can make it one way or another.

michaelm
01-04-2012, 05:48 PM
i know what its like to ride there and back same day by yourself and it sucks. I'm sure my buddies wont mind you riding with us. Its cool bro. Plus we got you out numbered lol. I sit up top in 649. Holla at me if you like. I hope you can make it one way or another.

Howdy, neighbor. I'm just next door in 648.

Double Barrel
01-04-2012, 06:13 PM

Gridiron, TX! :fans:

I'm stoked about going. I'll be in Gridiron, too, but other end of the stadium. I just want to feel that atmosphere. It will be electric.

LEATHERHEAD
01-04-2012, 06:18 PM
LOL, first person who complains over the weekend because their drum/cowbell/vuvuzuela/horn/etc. got confiscated is getting punched in the face.

i will SUE you.HAHAHHAA

Kimmy
01-04-2012, 08:34 PM

Do you not want noisemakers? C'mon, Ryan! Play loud ;)

This is what I'm bringing and passing out to my section buddies. They are L.O.U.D!

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/405393_10150503993789591_678819590_8609154_1319825 06_n.jpg

ATXtexanfan
01-04-2012, 08:39 PM

what up, i like it up top for the price. got four seats and a yellow pass.

Wolf
01-04-2012, 08:42 PM
Texans talk crowd noise
http://www.houstontexans.com/tv-media/videos/Crowd-noise-important-vs-Bengals/5b86aeb3-ea02-448f-a306-c020d835a0a0

SAMURAITEXAN
01-04-2012, 09:22 PM
Please, rock the house guys!!!

Go Texans' fans!!!
Go Texans!!!

c10x
01-04-2012, 09:34 PM
I bought 2 tix today off stubhub. Taking my dad. We'll be as loud as anyone in there. It will be my first game in person in a few years... I'm VERY excited!!

If you are going to the game: PLEASE MAKE EVERY BIT OF NOISE YOU CAN WHEN THE BENGALS HAVE THE BALL - FROM THE BEGINNING OF ANY HUDDLE THROUGH THE PLAY. Take a rest when our offense has the ball.

Texan_Bill
01-04-2012, 09:36 PM

That's ****ed up!! I'm not drunk enough now to see that shit...??? FML! :facepalm:

Repped, for sure!

Yankee_In_TX
01-04-2012, 11:14 PM
Do you not want noisemakers? C'mon, Ryan! Play loud ;)

I completely support and encourage it!

I just don't want someone crying on Sunday because they saw the rules and ignored them and their such and such got taken.

So throw away such and such's are a great idea :)

Kimmy
01-04-2012, 11:16 PM
I completely support and encourage it!

I just don't want someone crying on Sunday because they saw the rules and ignored them and their such and such got taken.

So throw away such and such's are a great idea :)

Good thing mine were fifty cents ;) Plus, I'm a rebel, Dottie. A loaner.

Yankee_In_TX
01-04-2012, 11:17 PM
Good thing mine were fifty cents ;) Plus, I'm a rebel, Dottie. A loaner.

I'm next to a metal railing, so the aluminum bottles work great. Otherwise cheap NYE noisemakers (probably now on clearance) are a great idea.

I only wish I could take in my vuvuzuela.

Kimmy
01-04-2012, 11:18 PM
I'm next to a metal railing, so the aluminum bottles work great. Otherwise cheap NYE noisemakers (probably now on clearance) are a great idea.

I only wish I could take in my vuvuzuela.

I take mine everywhere I go ;)

Yankee_In_TX
01-04-2012, 11:19 PM
I take mine everywhere I go ;)

I would cry if it got confiscated, impossible to find unless you order online and pay shipping....

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/37/Vuvuzela_red.jpg

Kimmy
01-04-2012, 11:21 PM
I would cry if it got confiscated, impossible to find unless you order online and pay shipping....

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/37/Vuvuzela_red.jpg

LOL I don't think you got it hahaha ... that word looks like something else ;)

Say Watt
01-05-2012, 12:21 AM
LOL I don't think you got it hahaha ... that word looks like something else ;)

:spit:

Glad you keep yours with you at all times!

Uprising
01-05-2012, 03:02 AM
saw some of those vuvu whatever horns at a party city the other night.

that gif by false start is awesome.

TheMatrix31
01-05-2012, 05:10 AM
That vuvuzela picture is almost as obnoxious as vuvuzelas themselves.

TejasTom
01-05-2012, 07:42 AM
That vuvuzela picture is almost as obnoxious as vuvuzelas themselves.

I thought it was a beer funnel.

DBCooper
01-05-2012, 09:17 AM

Kimmy's?

Yankee_In_TX
01-05-2012, 09:42 AM
We sound the vuvuzuelas before we pour shots. Some how the Blue Crew hasn't caught on yet....

Texan_Bill
01-05-2012, 09:56 AM

Kimmy's?

*ahem* That would be my beer funnel, well except that it's used for Vodka.

Texan_Bill
01-05-2012, 09:57 AM
We sound the vuvuzuelas before we poor shots. Some how the Blue Crew hasn't caught on yet....

We're usually too buzzed to catch on to anything.

76Texan
01-05-2012, 10:02 AM
Kimmy's?

:lol: :clap: :wadepalm:

Mean Machine
01-05-2012, 10:45 AM
Banging empty aluminum beer bottles is the way to go! Plus, it encourages people to drink more beer which makes them even wanting to make more noise.
It's a win-win.

Go Texans!

silvrhand
01-05-2012, 01:42 PM
Is it time yet.. I'm ready to go on the field coach put me in..

Hardcore Texan
01-05-2012, 01:48 PM
Is it time yet.. I'm ready to go on the field coach put me in..

LMAO! You just quoted Ace Ventura:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_78yAFvkNM3c/TMmdryYhNHI/AAAAAAAACqA/ddewUbWF2_U/s1600/ace-ventura04.jpg

Kthx
01-05-2012, 01:54 PM
I just wanted to let everyone know I just downloaded this app called "Air Horn Free" available for free on your android phone. It's not the loudest thing in the world but maybe a few thousand of them going would work, not to mention they can't confiscate your phone so :P

False Start
01-05-2012, 05:02 PM
That's ****ed up!! I'm not drunk enough now to see that shit...??? FML! :facepalm:

Repped, for sure!

Try watching it..... ON WEEED!

http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii202/J4103V/texan-on-weedcopy.jpg

Giant Tiger
01-05-2012, 08:54 PM
Please, rock the house guys!!!

Go Texans' fans!!!
Go Texans!!!

Yes! Be louder than you've ever been!! :fans: :gotexans1

c10x
01-05-2012, 09:37 PM
I cant help it. I'm so excited!!!

Texan_Bill
01-05-2012, 09:40 PM
Try watching it..... ON WEEED!

http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii202/J4103V/texan-on-weedcopy.jpg

Got some? :)

I cant help it. I'm so excited!!!

Dude! Bringing up those lyrics, I was seriously considering negative repping yo' ass!!!! ;)

c10x
01-05-2012, 09:41 PM
Dude! Bringing up those lyrics, I was seriously considering negative repping yo' ass!!!! ;)

I'm gonna bump this album all the way to Reliant! Come get some Bengals!! I'm gonna be FIRED UP!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lS_zQTJuRaE

Vinnie
01-06-2012, 10:57 AM
I'm getting worried about all the noobs that will be in the stadium for this game. Especially if we're on the goal line, or going for two. If there is a noob sitting next to you screaming while we're on offense, please do me a favor and STTFU!

Mailman
01-06-2012, 11:25 AM
Is there official word about the status of the roof tomorrow? I assume they will close it, but the weather fits within the stated parameters of opening it per club policy.

silvrhand
01-06-2012, 12:01 PM
Is there official word about the status of the roof tomorrow? I assume they will close it, but the weather fits within the stated parameters of opening it per club policy.

Just put a nail in the coffin the ROOF will NOT be open tomorrow for the playoff game, they want it as loud as possible.

80tothezone
01-06-2012, 12:04 PM
Tommorow!!!!!!!

Lady.Gaga.3000
01-06-2012, 12:07 PM
I am so excited! Will the announcers talk about our excitement on tv??? I still don't know how to do all-caps but that is supposed to be in all-caps!

Blake
01-06-2012, 12:32 PM
The roof is going to pop off when they play bulls on parade.

A time to chill
01-06-2012, 12:44 PM
GO Texans. This is the fight song by Slim Thug and Paul Wall with a few members of the Texans making appearances.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oo05wujTWYQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player

DBCooper
01-06-2012, 01:12 PM
Everybody pimpin the Slim Thug.

silvrhand
01-06-2012, 02:33 PM
Everybody pimpin the Slim Thug.

Even Van Damme is pimping it..

http://junglethoughts.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/Van-Damme-Friday-3.gif

DBCooper
01-06-2012, 02:35 PM
Even Van Damme is pimping it..

http://junglethoughts.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/Van-Damme-Friday-3.gif

Lol, that's great!

80tothezone
01-06-2012, 02:38 PM
I am going nuts! !!!!!!!! like the day I lost my virginity!!!!!! Freaking out of my mind S T O K E D!!!!!!

DBCooper
01-06-2012, 02:41 PM
I am going nuts! !!!!!!!! like the day I lost my virginity!!!!!! Freaking out of my mind S T O K E D!!!!!!

Wow, you like Van Damme that much.

80tothezone
01-06-2012, 02:42 PM
Wow, you like Van Damme that much.

hey ya can't stop that split kick.

silvrhand
01-06-2012, 02:49 PM
hey ya can't stop that split kick.

WOOOO MORE VAN DAMME FRIDAY:

http://www.dvdactive.com/misc/chris/scratch/t_vandammedance_976.gif

SmoochyTX
01-06-2012, 03:08 PM
I just wanted to let everyone know I just downloaded this app called "Air Horn Free" available for free on your android phone. It's not the loudest thing in the world but maybe a few thousand of them going would work, not to mention they can't confiscate your phone so :P

Good idea!!! :bravo:

False Start
01-06-2012, 03:10 PM
Got some? :)

As a matter of fact....some two hitta quitta. http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii202/J4103V/k_stoned-4.gif

FYI, watch out on the pot talk, I got neg repped for it... :ok: :lol:

Texan_Bill
01-06-2012, 03:13 PM
As a matter of fact....some two hitta quitta. http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii202/J4103V/k_stoned-4.gif

FYI, watch on the pot talk, I got neg repped for it... :ok: :lol:

Pretty juvenile!

BigBull17
01-06-2012, 03:14 PM

FYI, watch on the pot talk, I got neg repped for it... :ok: :lol:

I am so offended. How dare you talk about a substance on here that only effects you and harms no one else...:sarcasm:

False Start
01-06-2012, 03:26 PM
Pretty juvenile!

I know, I'm such a pothead loser.... :embarrass :faildetector:

I am so offended. How dare you talk about a substance on here that only effects you and harms no one else...:sarcasm:

I know right, I could just talk about my Meth habit, but I prefer not to. :heh:

Kimmy
01-06-2012, 05:14 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s320x320/395439_10150529691058497_801708496_8748899_1426201 516_n.jpg

DX-TEX
01-06-2012, 05:18 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s320x320/395439_10150529691058497_801708496_8748899_1426201 516_n.jpg

bwhahahahaha

TexansBlood
01-06-2012, 06:06 PM
Im so ready. Im gonna be stomping the hell out of the bleachers!

ThaShark316
01-06-2012, 06:38 PM
Reliant Stadium tomorrow = Houston Zoo, Arkham Asylum (WITH Joker) and Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas rolled into one. In other words: Nut house.

Kaiser Toro
01-06-2012, 07:15 PM
I do not think I am going to be able to sleep tonight. I am so f'n amp'd right now.

amazing80
01-06-2012, 08:15 PM
I do not think I am going to be able to sleep tonight. I am so f'n amp'd right now.

I know lol, I just worked out and showered, now I got my battle RED authentic Cushing jersey......MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM CANT WAIT!

False Start
01-06-2012, 08:19 PM
I know for a fact I will wake up an hour early at 5, and its gonna take forever for 3:00 to roll around. :hurryup:

ThaJokaa
01-06-2012, 11:21 PM
Time is going to slow!!! I wanna get drunk and watch the game!

TheMatrix31
01-06-2012, 11:47 PM
I don't even know what I feel right now. I'm oddly calm. Actually, pretty numb. Maybe I'm in denial. Maybe it hasn't hit me yet.

ThaJokaa
01-07-2012, 12:46 AM
I really want to go to the game. I feel like screaming my lungsout right now

76Texan
01-07-2012, 01:49 AM

Nice! :good:

76Texan
01-07-2012, 01:50 AM
im so ready. Im gonna be stomping the hell out of the bleachers!

destroy!

silvrhand
01-07-2012, 02:28 AM
lol still wide awake.. is it go time coach?

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7QYQpiyCmZQ/Tp77R4XS3qI/AAAAAAAAAhw/L6pIOoxoJts/s1600/braveheart-3.jpg

76Texan
01-07-2012, 02:49 AM
lol still wide awake.. is it go time coach?

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7QYQpiyCmZQ/Tp77R4XS3qI/AAAAAAAAAhw/L6pIOoxoJts/s1600/braveheart-3.jpg

At this rate, I'm gonna finish all the Long Island Teas, lol.

TB is a wussy! :kitten: