PDA

View Full Version : Texans first playoff game: What do I do with my hands?

TheRealJoker
01-02-2012, 07:51 PM
I AM SO EXCITED!!! It's been a long time coming, but finally the Texans will be playing in a playoff game... IN HOUSTON NO LESS!!! As we all know by now, every team starts 0-0 heading into the playoffs and any team can get hot. Our squad will be hosting Cincinnati and be as healthy as they have been since Schaub went down with AJ returning and possibly the RG Mike Brisiel along with Wade coaching. They are still easily the most banged up team left in the race but they STILL have more heart than any team left!!!

I am so happy for Andre Johnson: No player deserves to compete in the playoffs more than him. Nobody else has paid their dues to a greater extent than Mr. Johnson. I'm looking forward to seeing this future Hall of Famer put his team on his back and seeing how far we can go.

I'm not sure what to do with my hands right now but I sure am ready to enjoy the ride!!!

Kimmy
01-02-2012, 07:55 PM
Do this :clap:

BeerTastesLikeVictory
01-02-2012, 08:09 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nfv1FhdaBBk

Kthx
01-02-2012, 09:37 PM
I suggest doing some exercises. Lift your hands into the air in a WTF motion fifty times a day in preparation for bad ref calls, blown blocks by Winston, and weird play calling.

ObsiWan
01-02-2012, 09:46 PM
I AM SO EXCITED!!! It's been a long time coming, but finally the Texans will be playing in a playoff game... IN HOUSTON NO LESS!!! As we all know by now, every team starts 0-0 heading into the playoffs and any team can get hot. Our squad will be hosting Cincinnati and be as healthy as they have been since Schaub went down with AJ returning and possibly the RG Mike Brisiel along with Wade coaching. They are still easily the most banged up team left in the race but they STILL have more heart than any team left!!!

I am so happy for Andre Johnson: No player deserves to compete in the playoffs more than him. Nobody else has paid their dues to a greater extent than Mr. Johnson. I'm looking forward to seeing this future Hall of Famer put his team on his back and seeing how far we can go.

I'm not sure what to do with my hands right now but I sure am ready to enjoy the ride!!!

Wait... Weren't you abstaining until we made the playoffs? ...or was that someone else?

ChrisG
01-02-2012, 10:17 PM
Wait... Weren't you abstaining until we made the playoffs? ...or was that someone else?

Quote of the day!

TexanSam
01-03-2012, 01:08 AM
The Texans made the playoffs man. Don't need your hands anymore!

FirstTexansFan
01-03-2012, 01:21 AM
Might I suggest a Shake Weight? :)

Allstar
01-03-2012, 03:07 AM
lol in case anyone is lost:

http://jasonkander.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/RickyBobbyHands.jpg

SAMURAITEXAN
01-03-2012, 03:20 AM

Agree. I am so excited as well. I am so happy for AJ and us fans.

Go AJ!!!
Go Texans!!!

TEXANRED
01-03-2012, 04:08 AM
I would start the wave if I were you.