PDA

View Full Version : Blue Crew Bengal Hunt! Wild Card Tailgate!

TxDavid
01-02-2012, 11:07 AM
Alright Texans fans - this is the one we've all been waiting for! Wild Card Playoff tailgate! The game is Saturday at 3:30pm. Our lot will be open at 10:30am for tailgating. The Pedestrian entrance will be open at 12 noon.

I'm past last week's game and it's now time to go hunt some tigers!

http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/7453/bengalhunt.jpg

SheTexan
01-02-2012, 12:59 PM
I'm SLOWLY gettin past Sunday, but, I'll be fine by Sat!! Losing to the meatballs is always a painful loss to take, and it takes a few days to get over it.

BUT!! taken from my dear friend TEDC!!

WHATYABRINGIN!!!!?

Do we need to do a theme thing?? I have two "heathens" that look like Bengals! I am sure they wouldn't mind sharing some kitty scratch! :kitten: We can offer it to anyone we see in orange and black!:evil:

GlassHalfFull
01-02-2012, 01:35 PM
Does anyone have a 30 ish inch TV they would be willing to bring? We will have the generator there.

It would be great to get to see some of the late game while tailgating and also I hear we may have some extra people at the tailgate on tailgating passes who won't be going in.

PS

Doing a Brisket on the egg.

Fred
01-02-2012, 07:12 PM
Bengal Tigers! YUM! THEM'S GOOD EATIN'!!!

Tedc
01-02-2012, 10:44 PM
I will be serving Bengal Balls! :kitten:

Honoring Earl 34
01-02-2012, 10:51 PM
I will be serving Bengal Balls! :kitten:

Have at it .

http://www.latenightwithjimmyfallon.com/wtf-pics-tiger-man.jpg

Brisco_County
01-02-2012, 10:55 PM
Have at it .

I just showed this to everyone at the bar. Got an assortment of reactions.

Tedc
01-03-2012, 06:32 AM
Have at it .

Earl, I told you that I really don't want to see your family reunion pics anymore. I hope we see you at the tailgate but leave your cousin, Pussypants, at home. I don't think we would be able to keep GMA off him because she has a thing for cats.

SheTexan
01-03-2012, 07:54 AM
Earl, I told you that I really don't want to see your family reunion pics anymore. I hope we see you at the tailgate but leave your cousin, Pussypants, at home. I don't think we would be able to keep GMA off him because she has a thing for cats.

Not that desperate Ted!! :kitten:

I have a couple extra tailgating passes if anyone is interested! Let me know ASAP please cause I'm gettin rid of um soon.

Dr2bKay
01-03-2012, 10:02 AM
GMA, Did you get those tailgate passes from the account manager page? I checked mine and didn't see the option to buy the passes. Are they still $10?

Dread-Head
01-03-2012, 12:01 PM
Will the REAL Yates show up for this one, because we'll NEED him.

SheTexan
01-03-2012, 04:36 PM
GMA, Did you get those tailgate passes from the account manager page? I checked mine and didn't see the option to buy the passes. Are they still $10?

Ya know Kay, I think it was an e-mail, but, I paid through my account manager page. I wish I had bought the allotted ten, but, I only bought 5 for each game.

BTW everyone: I'm pretty sure mine are all gone.

76Texan
01-03-2012, 04:47 PM
I know I'm an ***** for waiting this long.
How do I go about finding a tailgate pass to the Blue Crew? :smiliepalm:

NastyNate
01-03-2012, 06:51 PM
I'm going to stop by the blue crew lot. Anything i can bring?

TxDavid
01-03-2012, 07:48 PM
I'm going to stop by the blue crew lot. Anything i can bring?

Bring whatever you want to drink, and if you want to cook anything, bring it. We operate in a "pot luck" style. Everyone just brings stuff and it all works out. If you don't feel like cooking, but want to bring something for the grill, you can hand it off to one of the grill hands that are manning the flames.

Honoring Earl 34
01-03-2012, 08:19 PM

That's the Bungal's Left Tackle .

Texan_Bill
01-03-2012, 08:22 PM
I dunno...I'm always in search of "Cat".. :kitten:

jjjezebel
01-03-2012, 09:12 PM

:headhurts:

If I opted to make some baked potato soup, or some corn chowder, would anyone eat it? Or do I just save making some for myself after football is over...

Texan_Bill
01-03-2012, 10:08 PM
:headhurts:

If I opted to make some baked potato soup, or some corn chowder, would anyone eat it? Or do I just save making some for myself after football is over...

Hey Darlin', you bring whatever.... You're resume precedes you!!! Long live "crack weenies"!!! I'm sure whatever you bring would be AWESOME!

silvrhand
01-03-2012, 10:32 PM

Always after the shiny ball.. you know when it's been so long since you've had the cat it's hard to track down..

:chef:

BullPenPhotos
01-03-2012, 11:03 PM
Hey Darlin', you bring whatever.... You're resume precedes you!!! Long live "crack weenies"!!! I'm sure whatever you bring would be AWESOME!

It is either that she brings baked potato soup...Or should I bring chili???

Texanmike02
01-04-2012, 08:44 AM
I'll be there but not bringing anything special. Is there anyone I can donate to? I didn't see the raffle (well I got there a lil' late last week...)

Mike

TxDavid
01-04-2012, 11:54 AM
I'll be there but not bringing anything special. Is there anyone I can donate to? I didn't see the raffle (well I got there a lil' late last week...)

Mike

There was too much going on last week with the chili cookoff. Should have a drawing this week.

Texanmike02
01-04-2012, 12:23 PM
There was too much going on last week with the chili cookoff. Should have a drawing this week.

KK. I just want to contribute. JT and GMA will never accept anything so that is the only avenue I have. Y'all treat me like family when I come down (I even brought my Dad/stepmom/girlfriend to the tits game). I gotta say thanks as always.

What time do the gates open?

Mike

PureTexan
01-04-2012, 03:35 PM
Blue Crew - My name is Lee and my business partner and I are season ticket holders. Our tickets are often given away to clients though my partner and I reserve 1 game each.

To the point - we are obviously keeping these tickets and will be coming to the game with our wives. We wil be occupying all 4 of our seats and we ain't sharing :evil:

We are looking to share this glorious time with like minded, friendly people and I found you here..............may we four Texans fans who don't get out to the game as much as we like please get involved?

-Lee-

TxDavid
01-04-2012, 03:41 PM
Blue Crew - My name is Lee and my business partner and I are season ticket holders. Our tickets are often given away to clients though my partner and I reserve 1 game each.

To the point - we are obviously keeping these tickets and will be coming to the game with our wives. We wil be occupying all 4 of our seats and we ain't sharing :evil:

We are looking to share this glorious time with like minded, friendly people and I found you here..............may we four Texans fans who don't get out to the game as much as we like please get involved?

-Lee-

Lee-

Come on over! We're an open invite / pot luck style group. Any and all are welcome!

BTW - you'll need a parking pass to park in the lots, if you're not already aware. Otherwise, you can walk in

BIG TORO
01-04-2012, 04:13 PM
OK GUYS!!!!!

I think I will be bringing a bunch of homeade burgers, or it might do a bunch of fajitas.

Are you guys in the mood for anything in particular.

Also my nephew inlaw who some of you have met at the tailgate and in the bullpen smoking area is coming and would like to know if him and his brothers can join us at the tailgate, they would bring there own drinks and alot of meat for everyone.

Let me know if it's ok and if yall want burgers or fajitas.

76Texan
01-04-2012, 04:38 PM

Thanks much to TxDavid for letting me have two tailgating passes, I can't wait to see all the Blue Crew gang.
It's been way too looooong!

:heart:

Dr2bKay
01-04-2012, 04:48 PM
I am counting down the days until Saturday. I arrive in Houston on Saturday morning!!! Can't wait... but it has been bearable in Nashville this week seeing that we are in the playoffs and the Titans are not!!

SheTexan
01-04-2012, 04:55 PM
I am counting down the days until Saturday. I arrive in Houston on Saturday morning!!! Can't wait... but it has been bearable in Nashville this week seeing that we are in the playoffs and the Titans are not!!

I like that!!:heart:

Is anyone doing the flag thing?

Danny!! You know the more the merrier!! Bring anyone you want to bring, you DON'T have to ask!! You are BLUE CREW my friend, don't forget that!!

TxDavid
01-04-2012, 04:58 PM
OK GUYS!!!!!

I think I will be bringing a bunch of homeade burgers, or it might do a bunch of fajitas.

Are you guys in the mood for anything in particular.

Also my nephew inlaw who some of you have met at the tailgate and in the bullpen smoking area is coming and would like to know if him and his brothers can join us at the tailgate, they would bring there own drinks and alot of meat for everyone.

Let me know if it's ok and if yall want burgers or fajitas.

Toro - You're Blue Crew man, you don't have to ask to bring people! Tell 'em to come on out! It's gonna be a heckofa party!

P.S. I vote fajitas, cause your's are freakin' awesome!

Joe Texan
01-04-2012, 07:59 PM
I along with Billy and Leatherhead and Derek are all doing the Flag so we decided to help our brothers from thier personal request to help them win tailgater of the decade and going in from there. we are required to be inside the stadium @ 130 somebody please remember the Jerseys in the Bull Pen

gary
01-04-2012, 08:26 PM
A huge thank you to David and 76 I just scored me a pair of tailgating tickets. See everyone out there.

SheTexan
01-04-2012, 08:33 PM
A huge thank you to David and 76 I just scored me a pair of tailgating tickets. See everyone out there.

That's fantastic Gary!! can't wait to see ya!!

Texan_Bill
01-04-2012, 08:56 PM
It is either that she brings baked potato soup...Or should I bring chili???

BOTH please!! :evil:

Texan_Bill
01-04-2012, 08:58 PM

Can't wait Little Buddy, errrrrrrrr Young man!! It's been awhile.

Texan_Bill
01-04-2012, 09:01 PM

Do you have a ride, renta-car arranged from the airport? Remember, Platinum opens at 10:30.

gary
01-04-2012, 09:01 PM
I am excited.

Texan_Bill
01-04-2012, 09:02 PM
I along with Billy and Leatherhead and Derek are all doing the Flag so we decided to help our brothers from thier personal request to help them win tailgater of the decade and going in from there. we are required to be inside the stadium @ 130 somebody please remember the Jerseys in the Bull Pen

YO!!! YO, TedC.... Translation please!

GlassHalfFull
01-04-2012, 10:28 PM
We need a TV for this one. Especially with some people just having tailgating passes.

Who has a reasonably sized flat screen they would be willing to bring?

TXDavid says he has a badass antenae

Joe Texan
01-05-2012, 12:44 AM
do not put the TV on the table, it might end up on the ground

and by the way did the last game last season claim numerouse tents due to wind

Tedc
01-05-2012, 06:53 AM
We need a TV for this one. Especially with some people just having tailgating passes.

Who has a reasonably sized flat screen they would be willing to bring?

TXDavid says he has a badass antenae

We can bring Nolan's TV.

David tells that to all the ladies.

BIG TORO
01-05-2012, 08:09 AM

Danny!! You know the more the merrier!! Bring anyone you want to bring, you DON'T have to ask!! You are BLUE CREW my friend, don't forget that!!

Toro - You're Blue Crew man, you don't have to ask to bring people! Tell 'em to come on out! It's gonna be a heckofa party!

P.S. I vote fajitas, cause your's are freakin' awesome!

Sounds good guys! Still hav'nt decided on burgers or fajitas, but which ever one I bring, I'm bringing alot of and bringing all the fixins.

Also I have a 19" flat screen that I can bring if that helps.

PureTexan
01-05-2012, 09:02 AM
Lee-

Come on over! We're an open invite / pot luck style group. Any and all are welcome!

BTW - you'll need a parking pass to park in the lots, if you're not already aware. Otherwise, you can walk in

Our (season) tickets come with a RED parking pass and we were just going to walk over to BLUE to hook up with yall.

We appricaite the invite which leads me to two other questions :

#1. How do we find you once inside BLUE

#2. Do we need to bring anything. Is there a master list of items needed?

- Lee -

BullPenPhotos
01-05-2012, 09:38 AM
#1. How do we find you once inside BLUE

http://texansbullpen.com/images/BlueCrewTailgate.jpg

Texan_Bill
01-05-2012, 10:02 AM
We need to be able to get BSPN @ noon.... SHSU Bearkats plays for a National Championship!

disaacks3
01-05-2012, 10:08 AM

Danny!! You know the more the merrier!! Bring anyone you want to bring, you DON'T have to ask!! You are BLUE CREW my friend, don't forget that!! If you are, that's at least 6 of us I know for sure.

silvrhand
01-05-2012, 10:10 AM
Personally I think this is a much better idea than the TV..

http://www.tailgatingideas.com/tow-hitch-stripper-pole/

Texan_Bill
01-05-2012, 10:24 AM

I approve of this suggestion!!!

jjjezebel
01-05-2012, 10:35 AM

Question is...who exactly from our tailgate do you want to see use this? :headhurts:

silvrhand
01-05-2012, 10:38 AM
I approve of this suggestion!!!

This site has some awesome stuff:

http://shop.tailgatingideas.com/dual-tank-backpack-drink-dispenser/
http://shop.tailgatingideas.com/cruzin-cooler/
http://shop.tailgatingideas.com/sizzle-q-little-griddle/
http://shop.tailgatingideas.com/anti-flare-up-chicken-wing-rack/
http://shop.tailgatingideas.com/the-z-bench/
http://shop.tailgatingideas.com/tailgate-couch/

silvrhand
01-05-2012, 10:39 AM
Question is...who exactly from our tailgate do you want to see use this? :headhurts:

Depends on how thick my beer goggles are..

jjjezebel
01-05-2012, 11:30 AM
Depends on how thick my beer goggles are..

For some of us, I don't think they MAKE beer goggles that thick.

PureTexan
01-05-2012, 11:41 AM
Thanks for the map............

and thatnks for letting us be apart of your tailgating group.........

but no one is letting us know if we can bring something. I could just bring whatever I want and figure it out but with my luck I'll bring something you guys are already over stock on. :smiliepalm:

- Lee -

silvrhand
01-05-2012, 01:04 PM
Thanks for the map............

and thatnks for letting us be apart of your tailgating group.........

but no one is letting us know if we can bring something. I could just bring whatever I want and figure it out but with my luck I'll bring something you guys are already over stock on. :smiliepalm:

- Lee -

Bring some meat for the grill, we always have chicken, burgers, fajitas, and usually riblets. If you want to just add to the mix that works, or bring something different go for it.

- Bottles of Water
- Free Beer
- Napkins, paper plates, silverware, Plastic Cups

PureTexan
01-05-2012, 02:09 PM
Bring some meat for the grill, we always have chicken, burgers, fajitas, and usually riblets. If you want to just add to the mix that works, or bring something different go for it.

- Bottles of Water
- Free Beer

Meat only.......check
Bottled Water........check
Free beer???? WTF?!?! Where do I receive this? :barman:
Napkins, plates, etc........gotcha

What I'm thinking is to come up Kirby, drop off my peeps and the loot and I'll go park in RED LOT alone and walk over. <shrug>

I would snag my kid's wagon and pull the loot over but then when its time to goto the game I'm stuck with the dang wagon......too lazy for all of that. :headhurts:

PureTexan
01-05-2012, 02:47 PM
Nah - we're afraid of Kirby..........we're carrying it in. :panic:

NastyNate
01-05-2012, 03:10 PM
Can I bring in bottled beer to the tailgate area or does it have to be cans?

SheTexan
01-05-2012, 03:36 PM
If you are, that's at least 6 of us I know for sure.

I was going to, but, I don't get off work Friday until 7pm, so I can't make the practice. I notified Holly today that I can't make it.

disaacks3
01-05-2012, 03:42 PM
I was going to, but, I don't get off work Friday until 7pm, so I can't make the practice. I notified Holly today that I can't make it.

:crying:

PureTexan
01-05-2012, 03:50 PM

Practice? Tailgating requires practice?

Yall might be too awesome for us to be hanging with. :clap:

SheTexan
01-05-2012, 04:07 PM
Practice? Tailgating requires practice?

Yall might be too awesome for us to be hanging with. :clap:

LOL!! We've had 10 yrs of practice, with the tailgating thing! Don't think we need anymore!

I was referring to the Bullpen members being ask to hold the State Flag of Texas during the pre game. There is a practice at 7pm friday and I don't get off work until 7. Bummer, but, I'll just be at our tailgate lookin for you and all the rest of our great fans who are getting to join us for this historic event!! Don't want to miss a minute of anything!!!

SheTexan
01-05-2012, 04:10 PM
Can I bring in bottled beer to the tailgate area or does it have to be cans?

Plastic is fine. Glass is prohibited, BUT, don't tell that to the Blue Crew!!:smiliepalm:

NastyNate
01-05-2012, 04:21 PM
Plastic is fine. Glass is prohibited, BUT, don't tell that to the Blue Crew!!:smiliepalm:

Damnit. I brew a ton and wanted to bring some blondes I had just carb up. Hmmm... They gonna check a styrofoam cooler for contents?

PureTexan
01-05-2012, 04:27 PM
- Bottles of Water
- Free Beer

wanted to bring some blondes

I was referring to the Bullpen members being ask to hold the State Flag of Texas during the pre game.

I think I love yall and we've never met..........Silvrhand with Free Beer, Nate bringing blonds and yall holding the state flag of Texas..........I've died and gone to heaven!

jjjezebel
01-05-2012, 05:02 PM
Damnit. I brew a ton and wanted to bring some blondes I had just carb up. Hmmm... They gonna check a styrofoam cooler for contents?

Bring it. We do bottles all the time, and no one has ever said "Boo" to us about it. Plus, I'm always up for trying a good home brew. :evil:

NastyNate
01-05-2012, 06:10 PM
Bring it. We do bottles all the time, and no one has ever said "Boo" to us about it. Plus, I'm always up for trying a good home brew. :evil:

Yeah I'm walking into the blue lot though, just wonder if they'll inspect mah cooler.

TxDavid
01-05-2012, 07:24 PM
Yeah I'm walking into the blue lot though, just wonder if they'll inspect mah cooler.

They don't inspect coolers. You'll be fine.

SheTexan
01-05-2012, 08:07 PM

Never have that I know about. Lots of fans walk over from the other lots and pull coolers. Don't think they've ever had a problem. Besides, don't think I've ever seen hard liquor come in plastic, and trust me, there's lots of that stuff being passed around!!:shots: The BLUE CREW has it's own special bar!!

jjjezebel
01-05-2012, 08:59 PM
OMG...this potato soup I've made for Saturday is soooo good! Y'all will have to come and try some! I know it's going to be a warm day, but suck it up, 'cause this recipe made a ton... :chef:

Texan_Bill
01-05-2012, 09:29 PM
Meat only.......check
Bottled Water........check
Free beer???? WTF?!?! Where do I receive this? :barman:
Napkins, plates, etc........gotcha

What I'm thinking is to come up Kirby, drop off my peeps and the loot and I'll go park in RED LOT alone and walk over. <shrug>

I would snag my kid's wagon and pull the loot over but then when its time to goto the game I'm stuck with the dang wagon......too lazy for all of that. :headhurts:

Bro... You're waaaaay overthinking things. Just bring whatever you want to drink (alcohol wise). Other than that, there is more food than you can ever imagine. We do a sort of "pot luck" tailgate... Trust me, y'all won't go hungry!

PureTexan
01-06-2012, 12:24 AM
Yup......thata what they pay me for. Didn't want to mooch. See y'all there!

76Texan
01-06-2012, 01:32 AM
http://texansbullpen.com/images/BlueCrewTailgate.jpg

Isn't there an entrance near the BC tailgate?
(Close to the stadium)

SheTexan
01-06-2012, 06:35 AM
(Close to the stadium)

We're on the corner of Kirby and Westridge. Front corner of the Platinum by the fence. Easy to find! Ted flies a huge flag with BLUE CREW TAILGATERS on it!

I'm not sure about walkins for this game though. I know some folks with tickets to the game could walk in at that gate, but, I don't think they allow fans with tailgating tickets to come in there, or any of the gates where there are cars coming through.

You all just get there early and wait it out. If ya don't you're gonna get caught up in traffic and long lines.

Question: Can those who have tailgating tickets ride in with someone? I really don't know for sure.

TxDavid
01-06-2012, 09:35 AM
(Close to the stadium)

Pedestrian access is no longer allowed at the Westridge entrance on the south side of the stadium. You must go one block north in to the ramp that leads to the pedestrian bridge that goes over Kirby. You will exit the bridge down the ramp south of the stadium, at the entrance to the Blue & Platinum lots.

disaacks3
01-06-2012, 10:00 AM
We're on the corner of Kirby and Westridge. Front corner of the Platinum by the fence. Easy to find! Ted flies a huge flag with BLUE CREW TAILGATERS on it!

I'm not sure about walkins for this game though. I know some folks with tickets to the game could walk in at that gate, but, I don't think they allow fans with tailgating tickets to come in there, or any of the gates where there are cars coming through.

You all just get there early and wait it out. If ya don't you're gonna get caught up in traffic and long lines.

Question: Can those who have tailgating tickets ride in with someone? I really don't know for sure. If they ever check for tickets at the gate when I drive in, it'll be a first.

76Texan
01-06-2012, 12:12 PM
Bro... You're waaaaay overthinking things. Just bring whatever you want to drink (alcohol wise). Other than that, there is more food than you can ever imagine. We do a sort of "pot luck" tailgate... Trust me, y'all won't go hungry!

Anybody bringing a blender?
Do we have crushed ice?
I'm thinking frozen margaritas.

76Texan
01-06-2012, 12:14 PM
Pedestrian access is no longer allowed at the Westridge entrance on the south side of the stadium. You must go one block north in to the ramp that leads to the pedestrian bridge that goes over Kirby. You will exit the bridge down the ramp south of the stadium, at the entrance to the Blue & Platinum lots.

Is that just north of the Crowne Plaza or up further at Murworth?

Dr2bKay
01-06-2012, 01:59 PM
Anybody bringing a blender?
Do we have crushed ice?
I'm thinking frozen margaritas.

Frozen margaritas will be sweet!! Can't wait til tomorrow! I'm all packed and ready to arrive in Houston.

76Texan
01-06-2012, 02:11 PM
Frozen margaritas will be sweet!! Can't wait til tomorrow! I'm all packed and ready to arrive in Houston.

I might ride metro or the rail and really don't want to carry too much.
So if anybody can bring a blender, I'll have the mix ready.
(Otherwise, we can always have it on the rock.)
I might even mix some Long Island Tea. :good:

Have a safe flight and we'll see you tomorrow at the tailgate!

TxDavid
01-06-2012, 04:08 PM
Is that just north of the Crowne Plaza or up further at Murworth?

Murworth.

-----Scratch that - You can enter at Westridge & Murworth to go up & over the bridge across Kirby.

TxDavid
01-06-2012, 04:15 PM
I might ride metro or the rail and really don't want to carry too much.
So if anybody can bring a blender, I'll have the mix ready.
(Otherwise, we can always have it on the rock.)
I might even mix some Long Island Tea. :good:

Have a safe flight and we'll see you tomorrow at the tailgate!

Gotcha covered on the blender.

brad77
01-06-2012, 06:30 PM
HELP! The kids are fighting over who gets to come to the game! We only own 2 seats and we need 3 tailgate tickets!! Can anyone help us out?

Text us! 832-264-2737 or 281-830-1566

BIG TORO
01-06-2012, 09:28 PM
Ok I'm bringing 36 homemade sirloin bugers. Brining all the fixings Including: buns, cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, onions, jalapeņos, mayonnaise, mustard, and ketchup.

76Texan
01-06-2012, 10:37 PM

Thanks for everything David.
You're the man!

GlassHalfFull
01-06-2012, 10:38 PM

David, are you bringing the antenna also?

TxDavid
01-06-2012, 10:45 PM
David, are you bringing the antenna also?

It'll be there.

Why does everyone keep asking me about my huge antenna?

brad77
01-07-2012, 12:00 AM
Okay I am bringing italian sausage with sautee onions

76Texan
01-07-2012, 12:04 AM
Antenna and sausage. :kingkong::toropalm:

76Texan
01-07-2012, 12:05 AM
Murworth.

-----Scratch that - You can enter at Westridge & Murworth to go up & over the bridge across Kirby.

Gotcha, thanks!

Joe Texan
01-07-2012, 12:26 AM
Adult piniata

Shaft75
01-07-2012, 12:35 AM
I'll be there, however, I am no adult piņata.

Bill, do you need me to pick you up some tampons or lip gloss? Perhaps a romantic novel, while the men drink and talk football.

Shaft75
01-07-2012, 12:42 AM
BTW can't wait to meet you guys. Its been along time comin!

Joe Texan
01-07-2012, 12:45 AM
Setup at 1030 stadium @1:30 FOLLOWED BY A TEXAS SIZE KITTY BEATING
HELLO KITTY

Shaft75
01-07-2012, 01:25 AM

76Texan
01-07-2012, 01:34 AM

You have a tape recorder on or something, Shaft? LOL!

Damn, I'm pumped.
I thought I would be sound asleep by now.
Guess, there's still a kid in all of us somehow.

76Texan
01-07-2012, 01:35 AM
Adult piniata

Big Joe loves all kind of piniata. :pirate:

76Texan
01-07-2012, 01:41 AM
Depends on a couple of things, I can bring another TV.

1. Do we need another one?
2. If I can catch Joe in the morning early enough so we can transfer the TV to his truck.
3. If I can get there early enough. :toropalm:
4. Whatever else I can't think of at the moment. (I cheat and have a few Long Island Teas already.)

silvrhand
01-07-2012, 02:27 AM
Depends on a couple of things, I can bring another TV.

1. Do we need another one?
2. If I can catch Joe in the morning early enough so we can transfer the TV to his truck.
3. If I can get there early enough. :toropalm:
4. Whatever else I can't think of at the moment. (I cheat and have a few Long Island Teas already.)

If we need another TV I can volunteer the 40" I won't say it'll be perfect outdoor as it's not LED backlit, which means it'll be rough in bright sun.

76Texan
01-07-2012, 02:43 AM
If we need another TV I can volunteer the 40" I won't say it'll be perfect outdoor as it's not LED backlit, which means it'll be rough in bright sun.

Hell, bring it then. :d:
I would bring the TV if I had a parking pass.

brad77
01-07-2012, 03:07 AM
You have a tape recorder on or something, Shaft? LOL!

Damn, I'm pumped.
I thought I would be sound asleep by now.
Guess, there's still a kid in all of us somehow.

i thought I was the only one who can't sleep...lol

76Texan
01-07-2012, 03:24 AM

We may have a bunch of zombies tomorrow~ :elmo:

but really i need to pass out now!

brad77
01-07-2012, 03:29 AM
We may have a bunch of zombies tomorrow~ :elmo:

but really i need to pass out now!

doubt that. I will be ready to go no matter what time I got to bed. I have waited so long for this day.

76Texan
01-07-2012, 03:51 AM
doubt that. I will be ready to go no matter what time I got to bed. I have waited so long for this day.

you made me pour a couple more shots, but damn it, I'm going in 15 minutes.

crap, not sure about that, thorn just brought up the drunk thread, lol!

SheTexan
01-07-2012, 04:49 AM
I'm awake guys!! Just sitting here WAITING patiently to head down the road to Reliant.

Gonna be a glorious day!!!

76Texan
01-07-2012, 05:26 AM
I'm awake guys!! Just sitting here WAITING patiently to head down the road to Reliant.

Gonna be a glorious day!!!

Luv ya Gma, but I really think I need to crash for a little bit here.
I keep telling myself that for the longest time now, LOL!

BIG TORO
01-07-2012, 05:49 AM

I cant either too excited!

jjjezebel
01-07-2012, 08:08 AM

I've been up since about 3:30. But that was as much due to having two cats fighting in the bed as it is for the game. :kitten:

Kaiser Toro
01-07-2012, 08:16 AM
Hey y'all, I'll be stopping by to say hello and will bring some beverages. :texflag:

BullPenPhotos
01-07-2012, 09:22 AM

You will have to look for me so I can get a picture of you from less than 120 yards away...

76Texan
01-07-2012, 09:30 AM
I've been up since about 3:30. But that was as much due to having two cats fighting in the bed as it is for the game. :kitten:

Cat fight, I love cat fights!
Who ya fighting with? :hides:

76Texan
01-07-2012, 09:34 AM
Hey y'all, I'll be stopping by to say hello and will bring some beverages. :texflag:
You must have been drunk already for predicting a pick-six from KJ, LOL!

You will have to look for me so I can get a picture of you from less than 120 yards away...

Damn, you don't ever venture to the other end zone?

jjjezebel
01-07-2012, 11:42 PM
This week's tailgate rocked the house! So great to see and meet so many of you! It was awesome! :kingkong:

Tedc
01-08-2012, 06:43 AM
The tailgate was so fun this week, save from a few ***** drunks, and this time I am NOT talking about Bill.

You guys are fantastic people to tailgate with. Hopefully we will have our 12th tailgate in two weeks!???

76Texan
01-08-2012, 09:37 AM
I'm so happy I was able to be at the tailgate.
Great food, great fun.
And the people are FANTASTIC!

The generator has an emergency breaker; it shuts itself of just before the JJWatt's INT. Didn't want all the wattage from the crowd noise to cause a shock and burn the TV, LOL!

Kaiser Toro
01-08-2012, 10:18 AM
Had a terrific time, thank you for the hospitality Blue Crew!

Texan_Bill
01-08-2012, 12:37 PM
WOW!! Was that fun! Thanks for all of you that stopped by Blue Crew and visited.... Honestly, it was our pleasure for y'all to be there.

Honoring Earl 34
01-08-2012, 01:04 PM
WOW!! Was that fun! Thanks for all of you that stopped by Blue Crew and visited.... Honestly, it was our pleasure for y'all to be there.

Thank y'all . If the game was the chicken fried steak , then the blue crew tailgate was the gravy , sweet tea , and Texas toast .

Kaiser Toro
01-08-2012, 01:09 PM
Some photos from Gameday, link (http://kochstory.smugmug.com/Sports/Texans-vs-Bengals-AFC-Wild/20942929_tGPqmw#!i=1663767135&k=rhVQCfT)

I call this one "a whole lotta Bum"

http://kochstory.smugmug.com/Sports/Texans-vs-Bengals-AFC-Wild/i-Rx82wDv/0/XL/IMG8881-XL.jpg

GlassHalfFull
01-08-2012, 01:09 PM
That was just an awesome tailgate and game. Fun from start to finish. It was great meeting so many new people.

TexansTalk fans are fantastic. :glasshalffull:

Honoring Earl 34
01-08-2012, 01:14 PM
Some photos from Gameday, link (http://kochstory.smugmug.com/Sports/Texans-vs-Bengals-AFC-Wild/20942929_tGPqmw#!i=1663767135&k=rhVQCfT)

I call this one "a whole lotta Bum"

http://kochstory.smugmug.com/Sports/Texans-vs-Bengals-AFC-Wild/i-Rx82wDv/0/XL/IMG8881-XL.jpg

This is like a where's waldo .

Brisco_County
01-08-2012, 01:18 PM
Some great pictures in there, Kaiser. It was a truly memorable event, and I met some really great people. Can't wait to do it again.

NastyNate
01-08-2012, 01:41 PM
HUGE Thanks to the Blue Crew. My bud Jimmy and I couldn't have asked for more hospitable people to tailgate with.

SheTexan
01-08-2012, 03:41 PM
What a glorious day! Who would ever figure it would be 70+ degrees and SUNNY, in January! The Blue Crew was ROCKIN with so many great fans, and so many of them from this board!! My head was spinnin, and my heart was bursting with joy, I'm not kidding! Getting to see old friends and meet so many new one's was absolutely amazing!!

Thanks to all of you for being the FANtastic fans that you are!!

A SPECIAL THANKS to all the old members who worked so hard to make this happen!! You know who you are! GREAT FOOD, GREAT FANS, and GREAT FOOTBALL!!

You are my TEXAN family, and I love ya all!!

Gma

Honoring Earl 34
01-08-2012, 03:54 PM
What a glorious day! Who would ever figure it would be 70+ degrees and SUNNY, in January! The Blue Crew was ROCKIN with so many great fans, and so many of them from this board!! My head was spinnin, and my heart was bursting with joy, I'm not kidding! Getting to see old friends and meet so many new one's was absolutely amazing!!

Thanks to all of you for being the FANtastic fans that you are!!

A SPECIAL THANKS to all the old members who worked so hard to make this happen!! You know who you are! GREAT FOOD, GREAT FANS, and GREAT FOOTBALL!!

You are my TEXAN family, and I love ya all!!

Gma

I looked for you after the game because I know what it meant to you . My chariot was fast turning into pumpkin and I didn't stick around long . It was quite the party and hope we get to go it again .

If it happens and GHF makes shrimp and grits , it'll be hard to pass up .

David_Carr
01-08-2012, 05:28 PM
Walking to the Blue lot from the tailgate area last night, seeing the Dome lit up, the parking lots empty and hearing Joe's long horn blast as he cruised through the Platinum lot was amazing.

It made everyone of those boiling 100+ degree days spent at camp and in that lot 100% worth it!

Shaft75
01-08-2012, 11:46 PM
It was great to finally get to meet some of you guys. I think we went to like 5 tailgates but settled in at the Blue Crew.

And I'm still laughing about when TB met my wife & I. The first words out of his mouth "Shaft, you out punted your coverage." LOL

76Texan
01-09-2012, 12:38 AM
It was great to finally get to meet some of you guys. I think we went to like 5 tailgates but settled in at the Blue Crew.

And I'm still laughing about when TB met my wife & I. The first words out of his mouth "Shaft, you out punted your coverage." LOL

TB is simply hilarious, it's ridiculous.
He's like a little kid sometimes, he says the darnest thing!

Your wife wanted a margarita, but I couldn't find you guys anywhere.
Where the hell did you guys ran off to so fast?

76Texan
01-09-2012, 12:40 AM
I looked for you after the game because I know what it meant to you . My chariot was fast turning into pumpkin and I didn't stick around long . It was quite the party and hope we get to go it again .

If it happens and GHF makes shrimp and grits , it'll be hard to pass up .

I hear ya Earl.
I'm very happy for Gma as well.
She's the best!

Shaft75
01-09-2012, 01:21 PM
TB is simply hilarious, it's ridiculous.
He's like a little kid sometimes, he says the darnest thing!

Your wife wanted a margarita, but I couldn't find you guys anywhere.
Where the hell did you guys ran off to so fast?

We were right around the corner at Troy's little tailgate area. She was wandering why she never got one!

Like I said, we went to like 5 different tailgates. After all those drinks all I knew is that I needed to remember how to get to section 137, row A!

Dread-Head
01-09-2012, 03:13 PM
This is like a where's waldo .

Great photo...I hear there might have been a football game or somethin' going on when it was taken...Who's the hotasian cheerleader?

76Texan
01-10-2012, 12:38 AM
We were right around the corner at Troy's little tailgate area. She was wandering why she never got one!

Like I said, we went to like 5 different tailgates. After all those drinks all I knew is that I needed to remember how to get to section 137, row A!

See, how can Bill say that you out-punt your coverage!

:kingkong:

Texan_Bill
01-10-2012, 11:43 PM
See, how can Bill say that you out-punt your coverage!

:kingkong:

Did you see his wife??? Homey done GOOD!!!

76Texan
01-11-2012, 10:07 AM
Did you see his wife??? Homey done GOOD!!!

Yes, yes, he did!
:whip: :ant: :bravo:

All that banging against the wall must have helped!
:brickwall:

Tedc
01-11-2012, 08:49 PM
:worthless:Did you see his wife??? Homey done GOOD!!!