PDA

View Full Version : The Texans own the Titans

Shaft75
12-26-2011, 12:41 AM
I have a feeling we'll kick the ever-living dogshit out of the Titans this weekend. We should discuss this...

Texan_Bill
12-27-2011, 09:28 PM
I have a feeling we'll kick the ever-living dogshit out of the Titans this weekend. We should discuss this...

Blue Crew!! Blue Crew!! Blue Crew!! Blue Crew!! Time you come visit us, you surly sumbitch!!!

Shaft75
12-29-2011, 04:35 PM
Blue Crew!! Blue Crew!! Blue Crew!! Blue Crew!! Time you come visit us, you surly sumbitch!!!

This Sunday the gateway from heaven will open up and Shaft75 shall appear at the Blue Crew tailgate...:clap:

Bulluck53
12-29-2011, 11:46 PM
How much faith do I have in either A) the Titans showing up or B) everything else going the Titans' way? I won't even bother going to the bar to watch this game. All I'm thinking about at this point is draft position.

Texan_Bill
01-04-2012, 10:01 PM
How much faith do I have in either A) the Titans showing up or B) everything else going the Titans' way? I won't even bother going to the bar to watch this game. All I'm thinking about at this point is draft position.

Well, my friend, your Titans showed up and played well!!! Except that they played well against the Texans 2nd & 3rd team players. At the end of the day Jake DelHomie had a chance to beat y'all!!!

All kidding aside, I wish Kian (aka Blazing Arrow, aka Flaming Sparrow) was around to witness this... I have no doubts that he would've been gracious...

RIP Kian..... Blazing Arrow!!