PDA

View Full Version : Who do we play in Round 1?

ThaShark316
12-23-2011, 12:11 PM
I'm going with the Bengals.:kitten:

EllisUnit
12-23-2011, 12:13 PM
hopefully someone who cant stop the run or the pass, and cant run or pass :kitten:

Norg
12-23-2011, 12:14 PM
The tennesse titans !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ThaShark316
12-23-2011, 12:14 PM
hopefully someone who cant stop the run or the pass, and cant run or pass :kitten:

The Jets? :lol:

EllisUnit
12-23-2011, 12:17 PM
The Jets? :lol:

yep thatd be our best bet :), plus we play them in our house, how sweet would that be to beat them at reliant in the play-offs, now if we were to lose we would never hear the end of it from ANYONE.

Lucky
12-23-2011, 12:31 PM
Jets are in the pilot's seat for the last wildcard. I don't see that changing. Good defense, with an inconsistent offense. Should be a pretty even matchup.

honored82
12-23-2011, 12:40 PM
Sanchez has been dangerous in play offs, I rather play rookie Dalton at Reliant with AJ Green injured hopefully lol. Jets have too much playoff experience and we have never defeated them :(

Ole Miss Texan
12-23-2011, 12:50 PM
I think we're going to end up with the 3rd seed which means we'll face the 6th seed in the wild card round.

Still lots of possibilities but my gut tells me Ravens/Steelers will take the 5th seed and we'll face Jets/Bengals.

I'm not confident in our offense to be able to drive down the field and score points which means we will need a low scoring defensive battle in order to win. We still get AJ back (hopefully) but we'll only become the Texans Offense of prior times if TJ takes a big step forward - I'm not banking on that.

I think our best bet to winning would be (1) Get Wade Phillips back on the sidelines and our Players healthy, and (2) face the Jets in Reliant. I think we would matchup the best against the Jets plus I'm not a fan of Rex Ryan and would love to beat him.

Interesting Note - If I looked at this correctly, all AFC West teams could finish in a 4-way tie at 8-8. And if that were to happen, Kansas City would win the Division!! LOL

JCTexan
12-23-2011, 01:21 PM
Right now the front runners for the #6 spot are New York & Cincinnati. The Jets have the Giants and @Miami remaining. The Jets could realistically lose both of those games. Cincinnati has two home games against Arizona and Baltimore. That Baltimore game could be a little easier if the Ravens have clinched the Division before then. The two teams I can see getting that sixth spot ahead of them are Oakland & San Diego. If they both win their game this week, the winner of their week 17 match-up could easily be the sixth seed heading into the playoffs (they both look to hold the tiebreaker over the other teams based on SOV).

Norg
12-23-2011, 03:38 PM
I still think its going to be tennesse The cards are playing really good football i think they will beat the. Bengals thus taking them out

burro
12-23-2011, 03:57 PM
It will most likely be the Bengals, but somewhere in the back of my mind I see the Titans making it in by the skin of their teeth. In which case, I could see us theoretically losing two games in a row to Tennessee...which would probably be the worst sports related thing that I would ever have to watch. Here's hoping that Wade Phillips can turn the ship back around.

Premier
12-23-2011, 04:05 PM
Revis is literally the only DB in this league that can completely take Andre out of a game..

dtran04
12-23-2011, 05:12 PM
Realistically, the Texans will be underdogs to any team they play.

Kimmy
12-23-2011, 05:23 PM
The Texans will ultimately play and beat themselves, as usual

EllisUnit
12-23-2011, 11:59 PM
Kubiak always does a hell of a job at beating us, i hope we dont play him in our first trip to the play-offs.

TheMatrix31
12-24-2011, 05:16 AM
The responses to this thread make me want to slaughter multiple little animals and broadcast it on YouTube.

Thorn
12-24-2011, 07:14 AM
The responses to this thread make me want to slaughter multiple little animals and broadcast it on YouTube.

Please, have mercy on the innocent little animals. Kill your local congressional representative instead. :lol:

TexansLucky13
12-24-2011, 07:31 AM

It's just typical doom and gloom from the message board all-stars