PDA

View Full Version : AFC South Conspiracy

RagingBull
12-23-2011, 03:09 AM
I think that the Jags, Texans, and Titans made an under the table gentlemans agreement to let the Colts beat them all so that they can't draft Luck. Now, only the Jags are left to throw a game and the Colts will be out of the first draft spot if either the Rams or Vikings can manage to lose out.

Just kidding, but I sure will be rooting for the Colts next week.

dream_team
12-23-2011, 03:13 AM
I think that the Jags, Texans, and Titans made an under the table gentlemans agreement to let the Colts beat them all so that they can't draft Luck. Now, only the Jags are left to throw a game and the Colts will be out of the first draft spot if either the Rams or Vikings can manage to lose out.

TBH, this may be a blessing in disguise. Do we really want another Colt QB running the AFC South for over a decade?

gtexan02
12-23-2011, 08:43 AM
NFL conspiracy to get Luck in Minnesota. Imagine Luck v Rodgers hype

Corrosion
12-23-2011, 09:55 AM

If thats the case it doesnt bother me ..... The Texans would only play him once every four years instead of twice a year.

TdotTexas2Step
12-23-2011, 10:45 AM
If thats the case it doesnt bother me ..... The Texans would only play him once every four years instead of twice a year.

Or if he's as good as advertised, whenever Minney makes it to the Superbowl.

ubecool454
12-23-2011, 10:55 AM

TBH, this may be a blessing in disguise. Do we really want another Colt QB running the AFC South for over a decade?

LMAO this is a funny thread. As much as I like luck I think that I would be a little more afraid of Griffin III in a colts uniform than Luck. I think Luck will be a good one but not sure if he will be as dynamic as Griffin or Cam Newton or Collin Klein....I guess you seen where I'm going with this. I like a big guy that can get of trouble if protection breaks down.

ubecool454
12-23-2011, 10:56 AM

If Luck is anything like his dad he will be a backup???? lol. He will be a "smart" backup.

Norg
12-23-2011, 12:18 PM
WHo say the rams want luck they got bradford

Minny gots Ponder

so luck could fall to colts anywayz

BullNation4Life
12-23-2011, 12:21 PM
I think Elway is going to give the farm to get Luck in Denver if another team gets the #1 pick. I wouldn't be surprised if he pulled a Mike Ditka, trade the entire draft, just to get Luck and get rid of the thorn in his side that is Tim Tebow....

and I think the result will be the same....

Doppelganger
12-23-2011, 01:25 PM

Actually get Luck into Minnesota and then move them to LA.