PDA

View Full Version : Irsay Email to Season Ticket Holders

CloakNNNdagger
12-21-2011, 07:02 PM
This letter went out yesterday

Dear (Season Ticket Holder),

Throughout this season, your support has been unwavering. As I have said many times before, you and your fellow season ticket holders are the lifeblood of this team---You are the primary reason that Sundays in Indiana are transformed into “Game Day America!”

I know this season has been challenging for you. Let me assure you of my commitment to returning this franchise to greatness as soon as possible. I am extremely excited about our future.

Thank you, again, and happy holidays.

Jim Irsay

Playoffs
12-21-2011, 08:20 PM
My question: Will the Texans owner ever gain the fanbase that earns a letter like that?

paycheck71
12-21-2011, 08:36 PM
My question: Will the Texans owner ever gain the fanbase that earns a letter like that?

Just need to start winning on a regular basis, and the fans will start coming out of nowhere. I doubt the Colts had more fans than the Texans do before Manning.

Hervoyel
12-22-2011, 02:11 PM

Prior to this season his team had accomplished nothing. I don't think anyone owes the Texans an apology for not making Bob feel all warm, snuggly, and loved enough. When he figures out how to treat us to a decade (more or less) of double-digit wins then I'll love him enough to merit a nice atta-boy letter like that.