PDA

View Full Version : The Story of T.J. Yates and The Texans. (I Believe!)

TheROUSes
12-19-2011, 06:19 PM
This collage that I made tells a story in a way. It's about Yates and his progression and him leading us to the playoffs. The song is, "I Believe!" from Shrek. Listen to what the words of the song says as the pics are shown. When the song is fast the pics are from the games against the Jags, Falcons and Bengals it that order.
Also the ending has Donkey from Shrek laughing while Yates is celebrating after his game winning TD against the Bengals. It goes well with the pic. :texflag:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QI-NSrVnwzI

TheROUSes
12-20-2011, 03:22 AM
I hope to hear back from people about the video. I'd like to hear what people thought of it.

Marcus
12-20-2011, 04:42 AM
I give that about the same grade as I gave Yates in the last game he played. :shades:

BigWig
12-20-2011, 09:24 AM
It was fun but the song is called "Im a Believer" and it was originally recorded by the Monkees, which one of who also is from Htown originally. It was first a hit in the 60's so your probably too young to remember.

TheROUSes
12-20-2011, 06:14 PM
i give that about the same grade as i gave yates in the last game he played. :shades:ok.

ObsiWan
12-20-2011, 06:23 PM
This collage that I made tells a story in a way. It's about Yates and his progression and him leading us to the playoffs. The song is, "I Believe!" from Shrek. Listen to what the words of the song says as the pics are shown. When the song is fast the pics are from the games against the Jags, Falcons and Bengals it that order.
Also the ending has Donkey from Shrek laughing while Yates is celebrating after his game winning TD against the Bengals. It goes well with the pic. :texflag:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QI-NSrVnwzI

Repped because I appreciate your enthusiam. It's better than I could do.
:texflag:

NitroGSXR
12-20-2011, 06:26 PM
I enjoyed the photos. Thanks for sharing!

TheROUSes
12-20-2011, 07:29 PM
Repped because I appreciate your enthusiam. It's better than I could do.
:texflag::shades:

TheROUSes
12-20-2011, 07:31 PM
I enjoyed the photos. Thanks for sharing!You're welcome. :victory: