PDA

View Full Version : Foster and McGahee on NFL Network: Open Locker Room

Jaysol
12-17-2011, 02:53 AM
Couple days old, but haven't seen it posted.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-total-access/09000d5d8250d55c/Open-Locker-Room-QB-surprises

The intentions of the show were to talk about their QBs, but apparently McGahee decided to make it about himself. Even after interrupting the host and a few shots at Foster, he kept his cool. He should have told him what he was really thinking. Denver keeps running the option, Tebow is going to get his ass handed to him.

And respect to Foster for shouting out his O-line.

Jaysol
12-17-2011, 02:55 AM
Just watched it again, and McGahee asking "Who is TJ Yates?" He must really be drinking that Tebow Koolaid.

ObsiWan
12-17-2011, 03:16 AM
Couple days old, but haven't seen it posted.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-total-access/09000d5d8250d55c/Open-Locker-Room-QB-surprises

The intentions of the show were to talk about their QBs, but apparently McGahee decided to make it about himself. Even after interrupting the host and a few shots at Foster, he kept his cool. He should have told him what he was really thinking. Denver keeps running the option, Tebow is going to get his ass handed to him.

And respect to Foster for shouting out his O-line.

Good find. Funny stuff.

It was a good while back when we were thinking about snagging McGahee... I had forgotten all about that. Apparently he hasn't.
:barman:

Jaysol
12-17-2011, 03:23 AM
Yea, it was him or AJ in '03. Both were teammates at the U. I think the Texans made the right choice!

TexansJohn
12-17-2011, 03:35 AM
LOL....I love Foster's response to the anchor when she asked him if the Texans were talking about Tebowmania in the locker room: "It's hard not to talk about it when it's across every tv station in the world"

A back-handed swipe at NFL Network....love it!

SheTexan
12-17-2011, 09:38 AM
I truly hate it when Arian does these interviews. After he did the pregame and halftime show on CBS during our bye week, he had a tough game after that. Problems focusing. He needs to keep his head in the GAME, not on becoming the next TV commentator or analyst. JMO!!!

ObsiWan
12-17-2011, 09:48 AM
I truly hate it when Arian does these interviews. After he did the pregame and halftime show on CBS during our bye week, he had a tough game after that. Problems focusing. He needs to keep his head in the GAME, not on becoming the next TV commentator or analyst. JMO!!!

Sorry, but this is part of that "national attention" a good many posters are claiming we don't get. It's part of the territory and I believe written into their contracts.

Besides, when the mother network (NFLN) says we want to feature you, I think it's wise to answer the bell.

SheTexan
12-17-2011, 09:58 AM
Sorry, but this is part of that "national attention" a good many posters are claiming we don't get. It's part of the territory and I believe written into their contracts.

Besides, when the mother network (NFLN) says we want to feature you, I think it's wise to answer the bell.

I totally understand! Just don't let it mess with your head! Besides, I didn't say he shouldn't do them, I know they have this stuff built into their contracts. I just don't think he handles it very well. AGAIN, JMO!!

NOTE: I'm not trying to be argumentative this morning. I am sick as a dying dog and I have a GAME to go to tommorrow that I do NOT intend to miss!! Just a little cranky!! I'll log off and go take some drugs!! :headhurts:

ObsiWan
12-17-2011, 10:10 AM
I totally understand! Just don't let it mess with your head! Besides, I didn't say he shouldn't do them, I know they have this stuff built into their contracts. I just don't think he handles it very well. AGAIN, JMO!!

NOTE: I'm not trying to be argumentative this morning. I am sick as a dying dog and I have a GAME to go to tommorrow that I do NOT intend to miss!! Just a little cranky!! I'll log off and go take some drugs!! :headhurts:

Okay, you go get well. Try some soup, it's chilly outside.
:chef:

And take some noise makers to the game so you won't have to yell & scream quite as much. That takes a lot out of you.

:ant:

Wolf
12-17-2011, 10:21 AM
Boy that was awkward. I am not sure why Willis was acting like that.

Playoffs
12-17-2011, 10:58 AM
McGahee getting a little aggressive there questioning Arian about the option.

Would have liked to hear: "Q: What do I think about the option in the NFL? A: Wildcat."

Or Arian going off on one of his poetic soliloquies leaving McGahee confused/searching for a dictionary.

Bring that to Houston, we'll show you what we think of the option.

PHAROAH
12-17-2011, 02:54 PM
TJ Yates has a much brighter future than Tim Tebow who is a just a flash in the pan player with no future as an NFL QB!!!! Tebow is a fullback with an arm he could be another john riggins at tailback, Willis Mcgahee better watch out Tebow (Captain America) might take his position if they draft a real QB this offseason.

97roc
12-17-2011, 05:35 PM

Take the rest of the day off, come back strong tomorrow!

ThaJokaa
12-17-2011, 05:40 PM

Didn't he do one before the falcons game and then tore it up

Seasick Sailor
12-17-2011, 06:34 PM
Let's not forget that, "correlation does not imply causation."

We shut it down in the second half of the Jags game to protect T.J., or more correctly, to protect ourselves from having to send OD out there under center.

Arian represents us well on the national stage.

Wolf
12-17-2011, 06:42 PM
I just rewatched this. mcGahee irks me. I would like to see how Ryans,Cushing,Barwin and Reed would do against the option

Seasick Sailor
12-17-2011, 06:50 PM
I just rewatched this. mcGahee irks me. I would like to see how Ryans,Cushing,Barwin and Reed would do against the option

I'm hoping we'll get the opportunity to find out in the playoffs.

Willis certainly came off a bit douchey. I'm sure Cushing, Conner, and the boys would be happy to teach him some humility.

thunderkyss
12-17-2011, 08:33 PM
Baby Jesus

_Dre
12-18-2011, 03:03 AM
The whole segment was awkward lol