PDA

View Full Version : Media love shower for the Texans

SAMURAITEXAN
12-14-2011, 09:02 PM
Like I have been saying in this board that Texans will be receiving a lots love from media when we keep winning and clinch playoffs spot. Your guys enjoying the media attention? I for one, do not care much about it(I love Texans anyway) but to receive a respect from others ain't bad. As our fan base grows so as our TV coverage outside of Houston which helps Texans fans live other parts of the cities like Austin, San Antonio, CC, and other places be able to watch the Texans in the future.

Love to all the members from Japan.

Go Texans!!! AFC South Champions!!!

dc_txtech
12-14-2011, 11:39 PM
Hell yeah Samurai.

Biggest fan in Japan :texflag:

Bull Butter
12-15-2011, 12:01 AM
Banzai Texans!!!!

2BCF
12-15-2011, 01:57 AM
Let's say "love fest" instead please, lol.

SAMURAITEXAN
12-15-2011, 03:26 AM
Let's say "love fest" instead please, lol.

Good way to get attention though!

Malloy
12-15-2011, 04:25 AM

Only love to members from Japan? I feel left out :(

:clown: :)

SAMURAITEXAN
12-15-2011, 04:37 AM

Ha ha you know what I meant. OK, I will re do this.

Love from Japan to all TTC members!!! How's that?

Go Texans!!!

Malloy
12-15-2011, 05:12 AM
And from Denmark to TT too :)

BeerTastesLikeVictory
12-15-2011, 12:59 PM
A little love from Adam Schein:

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/miami-dolphins-coaching-job-is-a-no-win-situation-adam-schein-analysis-121311

4. Iím a genius

Congrats to my Texans on making the playoffs for the first time in franchise history. I knew that one of these years I would be proven right when I shouted that Houston would win the division!

The man who deserves the credit is their great owner Bob McNair. He bleeds Houston football and has been dying to deliver a winner. McNair was emotional describing the camaraderie in the locker room after the pulsating win over Cincy and then watching New Orleans defeat Tennessee to clinch the berth.

Monday on the SiriusXM Blitz, a reflective and jubilant McNair told us, ďIíve been convinced for the last four years that we had the talent. We were physically tough but not mentally tough enough. The defense had let us down in the past. Wade Phillips fixed that. Our young players, a healthy DeMeco Ryans and Connor Barwin stepped up.Ē

McNair called the Texans thumping of the Titans in Tennessee the turning point of the season and the moment he knew this was a different team, when the Texans clubbed the Titans. McNair raved about how the team dealt with adversity, with injuries to Mario Williams, Andre Johnson, Matt Schaub and Matt Leinart.

But McNair really saved his best stuff for coach Gary Kubiak.

The owner said, ďGary really had total control of the team. He had the lockerroom even in tough times through the years. Thatís a sign of real leadership. I was convinced that Gary was our guy. We just needed to bring in someone on the defensive end to match Gary. And we did with Wade. On Gary, I acted on a basis of that conviction. I just said to myself, you canít go wrong by doing whatís right.Ē

I was one of those who thought Kubiak was overmatched in-game. He hasnít made one note-worthy gaffe this year.

Congrats to McNair and the wonderful and emotional Texans fans, who make the playoffs with T.J. Yates. Special stuff. Enjoy

Texecutioner
12-15-2011, 01:10 PM
Like I have been saying in this board that Texans will be receiving a lots love from media when we keep winning and clinch playoffs spot. Your guys enjoying the media attention? I for one, do not care much about it(I love Texans anyway) but to receive a respect from others ain't bad. As our fan base grows so as our TV coverage outside of Houston which helps Texans fans live other parts of the cities like Austin, San Antonio, CC, and other places be able to watch the Texans in the future.

What attention is this that you're speaking of?? I haven't seen any extra media attention this year. Not one bit.

BigBull17
12-15-2011, 01:22 PM
What attention is this that you're speaking of?? I haven't seen any extra media attention this year. Not one bit.

I swear they were close to proclaiming us Big 12 champs. Those **** sticks made fun of us when Carr was looking for hugs and when we blew, sucks they hide when we dont suck anymore. TJ needs to pray more, or stomp people while they're down.

Dread-Head
12-15-2011, 02:21 PM

Eya...sojanai tomodachi. (singing) Sa...ku...ra. Sa...ku...ra. Ya yo i no...so...ra wa.... :kitten:

Dread-Head
12-15-2011, 02:22 PM
Ha ha you know what I meant. OK, I will re do this.

Love from Japan to all TTC members!!! How's that?

Go Texans!!!

Domo arrigatoo gozaimasu. (bow)

IlliniJen
12-15-2011, 03:02 PM

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.comicsalliance.com/media/2011/10/snl-j-pop.jpg

SAMURAITEXAN
12-15-2011, 08:00 PM

Dread-Head, should call me while you in Yokohama. I can see Landmark Tower from my home as well as Mount Fuji, Downtown Tokyo, and Tokyo Sky Tree. Anyway, when you have chance to visit again, call me.

Go Texans!!!

SAMURAITEXAN
12-15-2011, 08:01 PM
Eya...sojanai tomodachi. (singing) Sa...ku...ra. Sa...ku...ra. Ya yo i no...so...ra wa.... :kitten:

Sounds like 20th Century Boy(Japanese movie and comic=manga).

Go Texans!!!