PDA

View Full Version : Cheap Jerseys

redwhiteANDblue
12-12-2011, 08:58 PM
Anyone know a website selling cheap jerseys? They don't have to be real or anything. I just need it to decorate my wall. I already have one AJ jersey that's autographed and framed but I want 5 other jerseys surrounding it.

Thanks

Farough
12-12-2011, 09:02 PM
I've been using cool-jerseys.com.. Recommend ordering multiples to keep the shipping cost per down. The quality has been good. Me and my friends have gotten probably around 100 jerseys total from that site and only had 2 jerseys that were wrong.. Had a Green Bay Jennings one with SGNINNEJ sewn on lol

redwhiteANDblue
12-12-2011, 09:41 PM
I've been using cool-jerseys.com.. Recommend ordering multiples to keep the shipping cost per down. The quality has been good. Me and my friends have gotten probably around 100 jerseys total from that site and only had 2 jerseys that were wrong.. Had a Green Bay Jennings one with SGNINNEJ sewn on lol

Haha thanks a lot man. Hopefully mine doesn't turn out like that

Seņor Stan
12-13-2011, 08:36 AM

Gotta get me a SETAY jersey!

Hardcore Texan
12-13-2011, 10:48 AM
Anyone know a website selling cheap jerseys? They don't have to be real or anything. I just need it to decorate my wall. I already have one AJ jersey that's autographed and framed but I want 5 other jerseys surrounding it.

Thanks

I got two, women's small jerseys for sale, they would probably work well for what you are trying to do.

http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=87334

TejasTom
12-13-2011, 05:13 PM

Thanks

If I can find them, I have blue Steve Slaton #20 and blue Benard Pollard #31 that you can have if you want them. (They may have already been take to Salvation Army)

redwhiteANDblue
12-14-2011, 07:13 PM
Thanks for the offer guys. I ending up ordering some already