PDA

View Full Version : Pacman makes it rain on Vickers

jppaul
12-12-2011, 01:36 AM
Didn't see this posted but apparently that trashbag of a human spit on vickers and that is why vickers pushed him. Didn't really even catch it during the game.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/12/11/lawrence-vickers-shoves-adam-jones-says-pacman-spat-on-him/

TexansFanatic
12-12-2011, 01:44 AM
I almost feel sorry for Pacman. Someone who is such a consistent a-hole must have a personality disorder he's unable to control.

But no matter what demons are tormenting him, he needs to overcome them somewhere off the field and away from the NFL. Get that turd out of here.

Jackie Chiles
12-12-2011, 01:49 AM
You gotta admit, the timing on the shove by Vickers was great. It was like some staged wrestling scene when the ref is distracted and the other guy gets whacked on the head with a chair. Pac Man down for the 3 count.

TimeKiller
12-12-2011, 08:50 AM
Men don't spit on each other. That's not even a bro-rule/man-card kind of thing. Just something you don't do, period. He may as well be a 300 pound NT stomping on OL, even that's more classy than spitting. I would say shame on Pacman but he clearly doesn't have a grasp of that. Suspend him for the rest of the season. Suspend him forever, that's like 3 levels below bush league.

Playoffs
12-12-2011, 10:05 AM
Pacman = prison bound.

PHAROAH
12-12-2011, 10:30 AM
Pacman has some issues and the young brother needs to grow up and become a man and stop acting childish this is sad behavior.

ziggy29
12-12-2011, 10:33 AM
Pacman = prison bound.

Pacman needs to learn that you don't interfere with JJ. You just let the ball clank off his hands.

HOU-TEX
12-12-2011, 10:44 AM
Goodell was too much of a puh c to ban him from the NFL. That still urkes me every time I hear that stupid ass name.

The assbag lost the game for his team yesterday.

Texn4life
12-12-2011, 11:01 AM
This takes away any remaining respect I had for this clown. I had 1 guy spit in my face before and I wanted to kill him. I'd rather have you sucker punch me in the face than spit on me. Its the lowest thing a person can do in my opinion. Kudos to Vickers and his teammates on the field for helping him compose himself.

Texecutioner
12-12-2011, 12:20 PM
Pac Man is still in the league?? I thought he got arrested again a few months ago?? I'd think he would have had another year suspension since that was the punishment level he was at two years ago. I didn't think he was even still good enough to make in the league anymore either.

And no surprise he's spitting on people. I've always referred to the guy as an animal that belongs in a cage.