PDA

View Full Version : Time to root for the Broncos, 49'ers, and Chargers

RagingBull
12-11-2011, 10:57 PM
Texans are back in the #1 seed. We could use some help from Tebow when he plays the Patriots next week, as well as the 49'ers at Pittsburgh, and the Chargers who host the Ravens next week. It's going to be especially hard to pull for the Chargers...I hate them. It's fun to start looking at who to root for to help the team though...A new experience

NastyNate
12-11-2011, 11:00 PM
Doesn't hurt that my other team is the Broncos. Has been since the Oilers left. I probably have more broncos hats and shirts than Texans gear :(

phenom01
12-11-2011, 11:02 PM
Just need one more week of Tebow Time...

honored82
12-12-2011, 12:08 AM
#1 in AFC with 10-3 record and a guaranteed #3 seed atleast....
http://www.nfl.com/standings?category=conf&season=2011-REG&split=Overall
so we might host the Jets in wildcard weekend.
I would prefer to be the #1 seed winning next 3 games and hope the patriots and ravens loose a game each and we host steelers and then the ravens/patriots. definitely dont want to visit the ravens

Playoffs
12-12-2011, 12:11 AM
Broncos-Patriots should make for an interesting matchup.

brakos82
12-12-2011, 12:12 AM
Broncos-Patriots should make for an interesting matchup.

The QB protected by Jesus vs. the QB protected by the Refs. :kitten:

srrono
12-12-2011, 12:14 AM
try not to look past CAR Newton is a beast, has trap game written all over it.

clutch
12-12-2011, 12:18 AM
I would prefer to be the #1 seed winning next 3 games and hope the patriots and ravens loose a game each and we host steelers and then the ravens/patriots. definitely dont want to visit the ravens

id rather us play the patriots..not so good defensively..and have the stealers and ravens kill each other..

TexanBacker93
12-12-2011, 02:10 AM

Not a guaranteed #3 seed. We could lose out while the Broncos win out. We'd finish a game behind them and have the #4 seed.

TexanBacker93
12-12-2011, 02:12 AM
id rather us play the patriots..not so good defensively..and have the stealers and ravens kill each other..

What would be great if we finish with the #3 and Pittsburgh is the wildcard is to have them knock off Baltimore while we go to Foxboro and beat the Patriots.

AFC Championship game right here at Reliant against the Steelers.

Txn_in_Oki
12-12-2011, 02:14 AM

This.

I had this game in the W column for a long time but now it's the only one left that has me worried.

brakos82
12-12-2011, 02:15 AM
What would be great if we finish with the #3 and Pittsburgh is the wildcard is to have them knock off Baltimore while we go to Foxboro and beat the Patriots.

We need to go deeper.

(TWSS)

TexansFanatic
12-12-2011, 02:22 AM

Houston favored by 6.5

The Titans beat them 30-3 and the Falcons just whipped them.

It's a trap game, no doubt. But as long as the winning streak is alive for the remainder of this season the next game is always going to be a trap game.

TexanBacker93
12-12-2011, 02:28 AM
We need to go deeper.

(TWSS)

Well. Yeah. There's no way this team loses at home in an AFC Championship game. Especially not to the Steelers.

97roc
12-12-2011, 08:25 AM

I'm rolling with Jesus!

thunderkyss
12-12-2011, 08:27 AM

It's weird, not only being the number 1 seed now, but that we were the first team in the AFC to clinch a play-off spot (division)... I never imagined......

honored82
12-12-2011, 08:37 AM

Not sure how that's possible....
Wild card weekend - Texans #3 vs #6 Jets at Reliant and Steelers #5 vs Denver #4

Ravens #2 vs texans #3 and #1 patriots vs #5 steelers

any other scenario where steelers could play ravens ??? only a ravens loss will give us #2 seed and that will help a lot. let the pats be #1

Hervoyel
12-12-2011, 08:38 AM

I hope Jesus doesn't get his hopes up. This is the NFL after all.

BigBull17
12-12-2011, 09:02 AM
Not a guaranteed #3 seed. We could lose out while the Broncos win out. We'd finish a game behind them and have the #4 seed.

We play the Colts...Guaranteed 11-5.