PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to the Texans, from a Ravens fan

kwoththeravens
12-11-2011, 11:07 PM
Hey everyone, I just joined to say congrats on clinching the South today. Technically I should've been rooting against you all since you're competition for the #1 seed, but it's really hard to root against a team that's overcome the type of adversity that you all have. I'm not even a fan but I couldn't help but grin when I saw the Yates family celebrating in the stands. Houston has a really dedicated group of fans and this playoff berth was a long time coming.

Shannon Sharpe said that even though New England and Pittsburgh get all the glory, he thinks Baltimore and Houston are the best teams in the AFC, and I agree with him. See you all in the AFC Title game. :handshake:

eriadoc
12-11-2011, 11:09 PM
Glad you joined. Don't be a stranger.

:handshake:

ObsiWan
12-11-2011, 11:15 PM
Hey everyone, I just joined to say congrats on clinching the South today. Technically I should've been rooting against you all since you're competition for the #1 seed, but it's really hard to root against a team that's overcome the type of adversity that you all have. I'm not even a fan but I couldn't help but grin when I saw the Yates family celebrating in the stands. Houston has a really dedicated group of fans and this playoff berth was a long time coming.

Shannon Sharpe said that even though New England and Pittsburgh get all the glory, he thinks Baltimore and Houston are the best teams in the AFC, and I agree with him. See you all in the AFC Title game. :handshake:
Thanks for the kind words. Hope to see you in the title game.
...at Reliant Stadium of course.
:D

GP
12-11-2011, 11:54 PM

Thank you for the congrats!

It makes up for you guys signing Vonta Leach away form us! I have a feeling the Texans and Ravens might be meeting up again.

The Pencil Neck
12-12-2011, 12:51 AM
Thanks, man.

And good luck the rest of the way.

Although it would be nice if you guys (and the Pats) could drop one so we could nab that #1 seed. kthxbai!

SheTexan
12-12-2011, 06:42 AM
Thanks for the post! See ya at Reliant in Jan!!!:doot:

ThaShark316
12-12-2011, 09:48 AM
See you at M&T or Reliant, bruh.

HOU-TEX
12-12-2011, 09:57 AM

Thanks, man. Speaking for myself, I was beginning to think this day would never come. I invested my heart into this team from the beginning and have literally felt the ups and downs in the last 10 years. FINALLY!!!!!

rush2112mn
12-12-2011, 11:07 AM

Thanks....hope to see you in the playoffs .....here......:texanbill: