PDA

View Full Version : More Tebow Magic?

LikeMike
12-11-2011, 07:04 PM
Came back from down 10 and less than 5 minutes on the clock. Prater hit a 59 yarder that would`ve went for 70.

How sweet would be a first round of us against Denver - Yates vs. Tebow...

pissknocker
12-11-2011, 07:04 PM
Is anyone else watchin this. Tebow with another 4 th quarter game tying drive with 57 secs prater kicked a 58 yder.

GlassHalfFull
12-11-2011, 07:05 PM
Tebow time!!!

Ryan
12-11-2011, 07:05 PM
If they win today then they have a really good chance at their division so we likely wouldnt see them in the first round though.

pissknocker
12-11-2011, 07:06 PM
Dude I want none of tim tebow. He beats u in the worst ways

LikeMike
12-11-2011, 07:07 PM
I meant after our first round bye :texanbill:

pissknocker
12-11-2011, 07:13 PM
Uh oh. Marion barber fumblesin field goal range

pissknocker
12-11-2011, 07:17 PM
God sent tebow to punish cocky overhyped teams

LikeMike
12-11-2011, 07:20 PM
Unbelieveable...

SeminoleTexan
12-11-2011, 07:20 PM
Tebow with the game winning field goal!

Dutchrudder
12-11-2011, 07:24 PM
I think it's obvious that god loves Tebow and hates Marion Barber!

Rey
12-11-2011, 07:25 PM
Tebow is inexplicable.

The guy has god on his side for real. Either that or that broncos team found a rabbits foot in the shape of a four leaf clover.

GP
12-11-2011, 07:25 PM
We do not want to face the Broncos in the playoffs.

I'm serious. I think it's pure witchcraft that they're pulling out miracle wins like this. But whatever it is, it is working and it continues week after week.

You don't want to face a team like this in a one-and-done playoff system.

Want no part of them. Call that "fear," call it whatever you want. Bad mojo.

GP
12-11-2011, 07:27 PM
I think it's obvious that god loves Tebow and hates Marion Barber!

LOL.

He hates Stevie Johnson of the Bills, too.

Tebow should have his name removed form the back of his jersey, and change his name (legally) to He Luv Me.

GP
12-11-2011, 07:34 PM
Tebow is something else.

He was interviewed on the field, and he starts off with "First, I want to say thank you to my savior and lord, Jesus Christ."

At the end of the interview, he tells the reporter, "God bless you."

Even if this creeps you non-God guys out, you have to think that the guy is sincere in his ideology and what he espouses is something deep in his bones and he's trying to genuinely spread love. He's something else.

fiasco west
12-11-2011, 07:36 PM
Any one else terrified of this team?

They are going to upset some poor team in the playoffs, and when they do everyone will ask how they did it.

MojoMan
12-11-2011, 07:42 PM
The Broncos will need the Lord's help next week when they play the Patriots in New England.

Of course the Broncos could really help the Texans out a lot by winning that one. It would move the Patriots a game behind the Texans and the Ravens in the contest to win a first round bye in the playoffs. Assuming that Houston beats Carolina and Baltimore beats San Diego, of course.

houstonspartan
12-11-2011, 07:54 PM
We do not want to face the Broncos in the playoffs.

I'm serious. I think it's pure witchcraft that they're pulling out miracle wins like this. But whatever it is, it is working and it continues week after week.

You don't want to face a team like this in a one-and-done playoff system.

Want no part of them. Call that "fear," call it whatever you want. Bad mojo.

Give me a break. THEY don't want to face US in a playoff game. What's going on in Denver is luck and momentum. What's going on here is sheer momentum. There's no luck involved with the Texans. We have been built for this.

Tebow is a great story and all, but, our defense would knock his freaking head off.

houstonspartan
12-11-2011, 07:57 PM
Any one else terrified of this team?

They are going to upset some poor team in the playoffs, and when they do everyone will ask how they did it.

If you want to see a team that will be scary in the playoffs, head down to Bud Plaza in about an hour.

The Broncos/Tebow is a great story and all, but it's an outlier. They are clearly playing above their capacity. That's great, but, I'm not afraid of them.

GP
12-11-2011, 08:01 PM
Give me a break. THEY don't want to face US in a playoff game. What's going on in Denver is luck and momentum. What's going on here is sheer momentum. There's no luck involved with the Texans. We have been built for this.

Tebow is a great story and all, but, our defense would knock his freaking head off.

We don't do well, historically, vs. VERY mobile QBs.

VY owned us. Garrard would find ways to run over us at the end of games. Vick ran around us, even though we contained him a little bit and bruised him up pretty good. Tebow last year led the Broncos to a come from behind win vs. the Texans. Historically, we get anxious and a little weak in the knees versus these types of QBs.

I will see what we do with Cam Newton first. If we find a way to shut him down, I will agree with you. And while I agree that WE have the true momentum and the Broncos got a bit of luck going on...it's still a situation of the Broncos always feeling like they're never really out of a game with Tebow at QB.

We're doing the same thing: Rallying around TJ Yates in the same manner.

Urlacher was staying home and spying Tebow. Will we do the same vs. Newton, and against Tebow if we face them in the playoffs? Things to consider.

houstonspartan
12-11-2011, 08:05 PM
We don't do well, historically, vs. VERY mobile QBs.

VY owned us. Garrard would find ways to run over us at the end of games. Vick ran around us, even though we contained him a little bit and bruised him up pretty good. Tebow last year led the Broncos to a come from behind win vs. the Texans. Historically, we get anxious and a little weak in the knees versus these types of QBs.

I will see what we do with Cam Newton first. If we find a way to shut him down, I will agree with you. And while I agree that WE have the true momentum and the Broncos got a bit of luck going on...it's still a situation of the Broncos always feeling like they're never really out of a game with Tebow at QB.

We're doing the same thing: Rallying around TJ Yates in the same manner.

Urlacher was staying home and spying Tebow. Will we do the same vs. Newton, and against Tebow if we face them in the playoffs? Things to consider.

Yeah, but, "historically" we have not had Wade Phillips. We don't know what Wade will do when faced with a mobile QB.

The way the Texans defense is playing now, Tebow will likely leave on a stretcher. They will kick his ass into next week.

Hervoyel
12-11-2011, 10:42 PM
The Broncos have won six straight games and this is remarkable for what reason exactly? The only thing I see that's noteworthy about this is the incredibly thin skill set that Tebow is playing with but the wins are nothing particularly incredible. Every few years a team goes on some silly Cinderella streak where a bunch of freaky good luck helps them along. This is no different. The Bears with Cutler and Forte would have taken Tebow's magic ponies apart. Lucky for Denver they weren't on the field.

Oakland, Kansas City, NY Jets, San Diego, Minnesota, Chicago. Bad teams, dysfunctional teams, hurt teams. I don't see the magic here and I don't think he's going to hurt anybody in the playoffs. I won't worry if we face Denver at some point. This is all just a bunch of hype.

Texan4Ever
12-11-2011, 10:46 PM
Wonder what a Tim Tebow-led Texans offense would look like? :thinking:

Dread-Head
12-11-2011, 10:49 PM
Unless Teblow put on a dreadlock wig and blackface and put on a Bears uniform and disguised himself as Barber and ran out of bounds to stop the clock then let's just pretend a Bear running back vugged up and his Luck is still holding.

Corrosion
12-12-2011, 12:10 AM
Wonder what a Tim Tebow-led Texans offense would look like? :thinking:

I'd rather not find out ..... I'll stick with the 3rd string 5th round pick ..... :kitten:

kwayshauntay
12-12-2011, 01:53 AM
Yates was clutch today.

The T in TJ just might stand for.....Tebow?!

:whip: