PDA

View Full Version : A couple Kubiak errors...

DexmanC
12-11-2011, 02:52 PM
surely didn't help today.

The 4 and 2 call, and the bad challenge were serious blows to this game.

BullNation4Life
12-11-2011, 03:09 PM

dude add it to a laundry list of bad plays this team made today...

Int
Fumble on the Cincy 3
Fumble,
on and on...

but still get the W

michaelm
12-11-2011, 03:13 PM
Squash this negative crap for one day.
Your Houston Texans are on a 7 game winning streak, and on the verge of winning their division.

*disclaimer* I'm all for free speech, and discussing the game objectively, including analyzing the mistakes that were made. I'm just saying we should save it for another time.

houstonspartan
12-11-2011, 03:14 PM
I have the strangest feeling we're going to end up in the Super Bowl. No joke.

DexmanC
12-11-2011, 03:15 PM
Squash this negative crap for one day.
Your Houston Texans are on a 7 game winning streak, and on the verge of winning their division.

*disclaimer* I'm all for free speech, and discussing the game objectively, including analyzing the mistakes that were made. I'm just saying we should save it for another time.

This thread was made before the end of the game, thus my post was
carefully worded. That being said, The Kid has done it for the 3rd game
in a row.

thunderkyss
12-11-2011, 03:16 PM

I agree, didn't like either call.

foo82
12-11-2011, 03:17 PM

I thought that was a solid challenge. Didn't seem like Foster had possession and he simply bobbled it. He never cradled the ball in.

BullNation4Life
in a row.

No worries man, it was justified comment. They had numerous shots to the foot today...

I honestly thought this game was done when they got the shovel pass...

michaelm
in a row.

Sounds like you had already given the Texans the loss.

DexmanC
12-11-2011, 03:23 PM
Sounds like you had already given the Texans the loss.

This is the first time the Texans have won a game while f-ing up for 4
quarters. I don't make ANY predictions, and my expectations for a loss
are more than supported by evidence on record. That being sad, I'm
damn glad to be wrong!

thunderkyss
12-11-2011, 03:25 PM
http://flapjacksociety.com/assets_c/2009/10/Nature+Boy+Ric+Flair-thumb-400x433-1517.jpg

Wooooo!!

Tango
12-11-2011, 03:35 PM
damn glad to be wrong!

Good grief you're still hanging on to the past. 10-3 Baby. Don't give up on Kubiak's Texans.

bo orlando
12-11-2011, 03:35 PM

meh. pretty low on the list of bad kubiak decisions. people always criticize kubiak and dennison for thinking the zbs can handle short yardage runs against a stacked line, so they call a pass on short yardage and suddenly it's a "serious blow to the game."

remember the kubiak decoder: bad calls = plays that don't work, good calls = plays that work

utahmark
12-11-2011, 03:36 PM
I did'nt think either one of those were a mistake. It was a good challenge The play could of easily been reversed. As far as going for it on 4th and 2 at that point in the game with that field position what did you want them to do? Let your kicker miss another field goal from that range or punt it in the enzone for a touchback and a 15 or 20 yard net punt?

I think you were just looking for ##$@ to !@$#!@ about on a day when we should just be celebrating.

Tango
12-11-2011, 03:37 PM
I think you were just looking for ##$@ to !@$#!@ about on a day when we should just be celebrating.

No it's worse. He thought the Texans were going to lose.

DexmanC
12-11-2011, 03:39 PM
No it's worse. He thought the Texans were going to lose.

What's worse, is you're attacking me with hindsight. Why you wanna
act brand new?

:aggressive:

DexmanC
12-11-2011, 03:40 PM
I did'nt think either one of those were a mistake. It was a good challenge The play could of easily been reversed. As far as going for it on 4th and 2 at that point in the game with that field position what did you want them to do? Let your kicker miss another field goal from that range or punt it in the enzone for a touchback and a 15 or 20 yard net punt?

This thread was made before the start of the two-minute drill. Did you read
all my posts first?

OzzO
12-11-2011, 03:40 PM
y'all lay off Dexman - he noted it was made before the game end and is happy for the team. Looking over the thread and game - there were some low points, gotta admit it.

But a heck of a way to pull it out! Go AFC South Champs!

gary
12-11-2011, 03:45 PM
The team was not perfect today which does include Gary but the luck just seems to finally be on our side this season. I am riding the luck.

Dutchrudder
12-11-2011, 03:46 PM
http://i465.photobucket.com/albums/rr14/themishkin/GIFs/zrIYC.gif

utahmark
12-11-2011, 03:56 PM
This thread was made before the start of the two-minute drill. Did you read
all my posts first?

does'nt matter when it was made I still don't agree with either thing you said. My opinion of plays like that does not change depending on whether we win or lose. I thought they were good decisions by Kubiak when they happened you thought they were bad decisions. Thats what the main point of my post was about.

Corrosion
12-11-2011, 04:00 PM
I thought that was a solid challenge. Didn't seem like Foster had possession and he simply bobbled it. He never cradled the ball in.

The last view of it they showed , from behind the play gave a clear view and Foster never had possession .... Should have been an incomplet pass.

Tough call for the officials to overturn tho since it was ruled a catch and fumble on the field.

Corrosion
12-11-2011, 04:03 PM

I was OK with the 4th down call .... being down two scores late , you have to take some chances. Having the best defense in the league to lean on should you not make it .... makes the decision easy.

Wolf
12-11-2011, 04:06 PM
I will say the yates sprint on a 3rd down run was really good

beast80
12-11-2011, 04:07 PM
When Kubiak doesn''t take go for it on 4th down, "he's too conservative", when Kubiak goes for it on 4th down, "what a stupid call", surely its only a smart call when it works but you can't have it both way. I had no problem with that call and I thought for sure that was an incomplete by Foster just like last week was an incomplete by Yates.

Maddict5
12-11-2011, 04:09 PM
damn glad to be wrong!

somebody didnt watch the redskins/chiefs games last yr

What's worse, is you're attacking me with hindsight. Why you wanna
act brand new?

:aggressive:

ha so its fine for you to attack kubiak in hindsight but if anybody then does it to you, you get your panties in a bunch :ok:

the challenge was a good one. the 4th down play was bad only because IN HINDSIGHT it didnt work

spurstexanstros
12-11-2011, 04:09 PM
:faildetector: for this thread on this day.

drs23
12-11-2011, 04:17 PM
:faildetector: for this thread on this day.

Agree and Dex hasn't updated his sig yet...:foottap:

JCTexan
12-11-2011, 04:17 PM

I thought that was a good challenge. I personally didn't think Foster had it long enough for it to be a legit catch. It could have easily gone either way.

Going for the 4th and 2 was a good call (imo) because they were just outside the brink of Rackers FG range. Get it there and you should be at least getting three points that drive. It obviously didn't work, and the fumble caused Houston to lose about twenty yards on that play.

DexmanC
12-11-2011, 04:22 PM
Agree and Dex hasn't updated his sig yet...:foottap:

If you knew that 9+3 = 12, then you'd also know why my sig doesn't need
to be "updated."

Corrosion
12-11-2011, 04:26 PM
Meh , how bout giving Kubiak some credit for the play design on the TD ..... Walter was ..... Wide Open.

Scooter
12-11-2011, 04:36 PM

i didnt like the 4th down call either. i'm 50/50 on going for it, but i thought kubiak made a very poor call by putting his rookie in that position. if you're going to go for a 4th and 2 you either run it or get your young quarterback out of the pocket. a 5 step drop on 4th down is trouble, and not something to expose your rookie quarterback to, especially against such a good defense.

the challenge was a good one, foster had "possession" for a fraction of a second and didnt come anywhere close to a "football move" before the ball came out.

also, as one of the ultimate kubiak homers myself, i think these are valid points - folks need to stop being so dang quick to jump on dex.

drunkcookie
12-11-2011, 04:50 PM
Win or lose, doesn't change the fact that the challenge was a good challenge, he didn't have it all of the way, no football move etc... Then the play after the failed challenge we saw an excellent play called...

The 4th down call? Bleh, it was what it was... Maybe not the best call for that down, i would have liked a roll-out and at least give Yates a chance with his legs if nothing else...

And to hit at it again, what does it matter if this post was made because one thought they'd lose? It's the risk you take trying to call your shot...the plate was made, he's a big boy and will have to eat it...

Sent from my ryePhone 12G using Tapakeg

bo orlando
12-11-2011, 05:16 PM
Meh , how bout giving Kubiak some credit for the play design on the TD ..... Walter was ..... Wide Open.

absolutely! kubiak knew the defense would be keying on daniels, who perfectly executed the pick, blocking the linebacker exactly 5 yards past the line before making his cut and drawing in the other linebacker. great call, and clearly a team that was very well-prepared to run it.

just as good to me, if not better, was the yates QB keeper on 3rd and 4 on the drive that ended with the 4th and 2. such a magnificent play call that i almost wished they'd have saved it for the playoffs.

foo82
12-11-2011, 05:51 PM
Remember the first play right after the interception where we were in our own endzone and Yates came out throwing?

If that play had failed, everyone would have jumped on Kubiak...but as was mentioned before, plays only look brilliant if executed well and bad if not.

Scooter
12-11-2011, 05:58 PM
Remember the first play right after the interception where we were in our own endzone and Yates came out throwing?

If that play had failed, everyone would have jumped on Kubiak...but as was mentioned before, plays only look brilliant if executed well and bad if not.

doubt it, solid play call regardless of outcome. kubiak builds all season for plays like that. we set up a run that we've used before near the goalline and gave the kid an easy to see route combination. if it ends up a pick folks would raise hell, but that was a strong and well set up playcall.

Doppelganger
12-11-2011, 06:25 PM
damn glad to be wrong!

Time to change your sig to 10-3!

thunderkyss
12-11-2011, 08:15 PM
I was OK with the 4th down call .... being down two scores late , you have to take some chances. Having the best defense in the league to lean on should you not make it .... makes the decision easy.

Too much time on the clock. We could have got a field goal there & Rackets next field goal could've got us within three, where a field goal at the end could have tied it, instead of needing a td to win.

I dont like that call there. The challenge could have gone either way. I'd have let it go, thought the time out was too valuable, didn't think the replay was conclusive.

ziggy29
12-11-2011, 08:18 PM

As I recall, last week when TJ threw a pick six that was nulllified by D-Rob's holding, Kubes went to the air immediately on the next play. I think he's making it clear that he has confidence in his young QB. And let's face it -- at this point he has to...

buddyboy
12-11-2011, 09:14 PM
Imagine if we had actually lost this game! It'd be on Kubiak, not the 4 turnovers!

sakebomb
12-11-2011, 09:20 PM
The bottom line is the team finds a way to win. The Bengals kept having to kick field goals and it allowed us to stay close. We didn't deserve to win this game but the guys stayed with it and made huge plays when it mattered most.

Corrosion
12-11-2011, 09:45 PM
The bottom line is the team finds a way to win. The Bengals kept having to kick field goals and it allowed us to stay close. We didn't deserve to win this game but the guys stayed with it and made huge plays when it mattered most.

Yeah , kinda reminds you of the Aints game earlier in the year ..... with the Texans being held to FG's and the Aints making plays when it mattered most.

Errant Hothy
12-11-2011, 10:04 PM
I didn't mind the call to go for it on 4th and 2, but the playcalling at that point left a lot to be desired.

I'm ok with Kubes throwing the red flag on the Foster play.

What generated the most head scratching was not having Foster on the field inside the red zone. That's just stupid.

foo82
12-11-2011, 10:10 PM
doubt it, solid play call regardless of outcome. kubiak builds all season for plays like that. we set up a run that we've used before near the goalline and gave the kid an easy to see route combination. if it ends up a pick folks would raise hell, but that was a strong and well set up playcall.

My point is majority of fans won't think it would be solid playcalling if it fails.

You honestly believe if that resulted in a Safety that fans will state "man that was solid play calling, too bad we didn't execute" over "everyone knows in that situation you have to run it out of the endzone, especially with a rookie qb in his second game."

My major point is that hindsight is 20/20 and people will always question playcalling if it fails.

TheMatrix31
12-11-2011, 10:23 PM
I don't know about the general, unintelligent public but it's fairly easy to declare something a good or bad call regardless of whether it fails or succeeds.

NastyNate
12-11-2011, 10:33 PM

Homerism at its finest. That play boggled my mind, I thought for sure it was an incomplete pass. upon replay it was a clear catch and fumble. And I'm a diehard Texans fan.

foo82
12-11-2011, 11:11 PM
Homerism at its finest. That play boggled my mind, I thought for sure it was an incomplete pass. upon replay it was a clear catch and fumble. And I'm a diehard Texans fan.
Idiocracy at its finest

It was a valid challenge...I've seen hits laid out in which the the receiver held the ball longer than foster called for incomplete passes. He barely had time to plant his feet when the db already had knocked it out of his hands.

The one play where Joseph laid a hard hit on a receiver, the receiver held the ball much longer (not in this game, but another) and that was called an incomplete.

Homerism my ass. If this was between two other random teams my thought would still be the same regardless of who I was cheering for. Don't be an *****.

You goto the bungles forum and they don't even believe its a fumble.
Why not shut your face.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/09000d5d824f01e4/Bengals-Texans-Hot-fumble

http://boards.bengals.com/showthread.php?t=91425&page=40

Insideop
12-12-2011, 12:08 AM

We may not have "deserved to win this game" but we did and I'll take it! I know the Cincy fans and team are feeling terrible after the loss but believe me, with the way the Texans luck has been the past 10 years and the Oilers before that, it's about time we started having the luck go our way for a change. JMHO!

TexanBacker93
12-12-2011, 02:34 AM
This isn't necessarily a Kubiak error, but....

For the love of everything that is pure in this world, can we please coach every return guy to take a knee in the endzone?

I want to chart all of our kick returns, but I'm willing to bet 80% of the time when we come out of the endzone we are starting at best at the 15. Take the knee and start at the 20. We don't have anyone that is capable of making a big kickoff return. They give the return stats based on where the player catches it in the endzone. If they are 8 yards deep and run it out to the 15 they count that as a 23 yard return. Excuse me? You should only get credit for the yards with hashmarks.

Too many bad things can happen when we bring it out. We had a fumble today that luckily was recovered by us. We've had blocks in the back pushing us back even more.

Maybe this isn't the right place to vent about this, but it bothers me every week.

Corrosion
12-12-2011, 02:50 AM
This isn't necessarily a Kubiak error, but....

For the love of everything that is pure in this world, can we please coach every return guy to take a knee in the endzone?

I want to chart all of our kick returns, but I'm willing to bet 80% of the time when we come out of the endzone we are starting at best at the 15. Take the knee and start at the 20. We don't have anyone that is capable of making a big kickoff return. They give the return stats based on where the player catches it in the endzone. If they are 8 yards deep and run it out to the 15 they count that as a 23 yard return. Excuse me? You should only get credit for the yards with hashmarks.

Too many bad things can happen when we bring it out. We had a fumble today that luckily was recovered by us. We've had blocks in the back pushing us back even more.

Maybe this isn't the right place to vent about this, but it bothers me every week.

McManis was ..... pathetic , they switched to Demps and he made the only decent return of the day ..... out to the 27 I believe. So we werent the only people to notice the lack of production there.

I dont care if its the right place or not , you make a solid point.

Scooter
12-12-2011, 03:19 AM
i really hope manning is 100% by the playoffs, because i expect (and we'll need) him to take kick return duties. dude is all world back there and that field position very well may win a game.

El Tejano
12-12-2011, 04:22 AM
The reason the 4th and 2 call was a bad decision was not because Kubiak decided to go for it but because his decision to have Neil Rackers on this team without bringing any more healthy competition. Kubiak was forced to go for it on that 4th and 2 because we were on the road and Rackers continues to miss makeable FGs like the one prior to that 4ht and 2 call.

Also, let's give credit where credit is due. Kubiak called a hell of a play on that last TD. When you see how Walter intentionally went under the TE routes....damn that was a good call.

thunderkyss
12-12-2011, 07:38 AM
My point is majority of fans won't think it would be solid playcalling if it fails.

You honestly believe if that resulted in a Safety that fans will state "man that was solid play calling, too bad we didn't execute" over "everyone knows in that situation you have to run it out of the endzone, especially with a rookie qb in his second game."

My major point is that hindsight is 20/20 and people will always question playcalling if it fails.

It's only great play-calling if it works. If they know what we're doing, if we are that predictable, then it is not "great play-calling"

Keeping them on their heels, staying with what our team can confidently execute, not asking them to do things they are not built/capable of doing (slamming it up the middle)... that's great play-calling.

Texan_Bill
12-12-2011, 07:39 AM
http://flapjacksociety.com/assets_c/2009/10/Nature+Boy+Ric+Flair-thumb-400x433-1517.jpg

Wooooo!!

LMFAO TK!!! There seems to be a theme to your recent posts!!

El Tejano
12-12-2011, 07:46 AM

Uh oh check out rhyme master sakebomb!

drunkcookie
12-12-2011, 09:13 AM

It may have a little to do with homerism, but honestly anyone who is an NFL fan has seen plays like that overturned time and time again... I was kind of in between seeing it live, and just assumed it was a catch and fumble, but i went opposite of you after review... Right after his feet hit the ground, and before any football move was made, Foster was bobbling the ball... Many a time i've seen balls held longer than that ruled incomplete...

Lastly, all you had to do was pay attention to the ruling to know that 'in this case' it was a good challenge... "the ruling on the field stands!"... It was not "confirmed"! Most of the time it is overturned...

Sent from my ryePhone 12G using Tapakeg

HOU-TEX
12-12-2011, 09:52 AM
The Saints almost pissed me off....badly

*A HOU-TEX random thought*

Texan_Bill
12-12-2011, 09:55 AM

I love my pink silky thong!

*ANOTHER HOU-TEX random thought*

HOU-TEX
12-12-2011, 10:08 AM
I love my pink silky thong!

*ANOTHER HOU-TEX random thought*

I wipe my ass forward

Signed,

TB

thunderkyss
12-12-2011, 10:40 AM

I was impressed with the Titans' defense & Jake Locker. It's going to be a good game Jan 1

Did you see how WTF Open (Wide the F@#$) Walter was on that last play?

That's freak'n beautiful coaching. Beautiful play call. That defense (top 5??) got beat so bad.

HOU-TEX
12-12-2011, 12:00 PM
I was impressed with the Titans' defense & Jake Locker. It's going to be a good game Jan 1

Did you see how WTF Open (Wide the F@#$) Walter was on that last play?

That's freak'n beautiful coaching. Beautiful play call. That defense (top 5??) got beat so bad.

It was a nicely designed play. Things cleared out perfectly for KW. I think it was a zone coverage and the LB just screwed the pooch by not releasing and picking KW up.

mridge01
12-12-2011, 02:29 PM
dude add it to a laundry list of bad plays this team made today...

Int
Fumble on the Cincy 3
Fumble,
on and on...

but still get the W

This. Dex, love your insight, but c'mon. This is truly a sign of a good team. One that can overcome some poor play early in the game, but come together with the game on the line.

infantrycak
12-15-2011, 02:50 PM
Nick Scurfield@NickScurfield

Kubiak said the league told the #Texans that Arian Foster's fumble on Sunday at Cincy was not actually a fumble

Apparently throwing the challenge flag was not a mistake.

The Pencil Neck
12-15-2011, 02:53 PM

Now how about the "fumble/interception" in the Falcon game?

We need to stop getting these bogus fumble calls.

thunderkyss
12-15-2011, 03:15 PM
Now how about the "fumble/interception" in the Falcon game?

We need to stop getting these bogus fumble calls.

I don't know.... seemed like that fired the boys up, got their heads in the game, settled their resolve. They were pretty much lights out after that.

Both games.

Seņor Stan
12-15-2011, 03:19 PM
One of the things that stood out to me was Eric Winston hustling to recover the fumble on that Arian Foster "non fumble" play. The Bengals had the opportunity to fall on the ball at the 3 yard line and tried to pick it up.

Contrast that with Brooks Reed, who after the Connor Barwin sack/strip of Dalton, fell on the ball and didn't even THINK of getting up even though he hadn't been touched. Smart football by the rookie.

Double Barrel
12-15-2011, 04:08 PM

Part of me wishes the NFL would just STFU sometimes. What good does it do to admit a blatant mistake that was not fixed on a challenge?

It's a multi-billion dollar industry with a lot on the line with every game. They need full time refs out there. It seems like they are influencing games way too often these days. And maybe it's just perception, but it does seem like each ref crew has a different way to call games. Reminds me too much of baseball with the blatant fluctuations between different officials.

Ole Miss Texan
12-15-2011, 04:14 PM
One of the things that stood out to me was Eric Winston hustling to recover the fumble on that Arian Foster "non fumble" play. The Bengals had the opportunity to fall on the ball at the 3 yard line and tried to pick it up.

Contrast that with Brooks Reed, who after the Connor Barwin sack/strip of Dalton, fell on the ball and didn't even THINK of getting up even though he hadn't been touched. Smart football by the rookie.

Foster's "fumble" was crazy, we were so lucky to have recovered that - KUDOS to Winston for the hustle. As for Reed, he's playing smart. In general, I love seeing CBs grab an interception only to return it a few yards and go to the grown when other players get close. One of my biggest pet peeves are those guys trying to make a great play even better just to turn it back over again! See the Browns actions during the fumble.

As for Kubiak's "mistakes" this last game, I would strongly disagree.

*When he was going for it on 4th and 2 I was thrilled. It showed he trusts his offense and has some balls that many fans think he lacks. If he would have punted it our tried the field goal, we'd have complainers about him not being aggressive enough.

*As to the challenge.... you HAVE to challenge that play. HAVE TO. I thought it was a clear incomplete pass... even when plays are that close and your not sure if you'll win or not, sometimes you have to gamble because of the importance of that play. We were down by 9, I believe with 11 minutes to play. It would have been 2nd and 10 from our 25 yd line if it was incomplete. Luckily we got a 1st down due to the change of possessions, but that's 1st and 10 from our 2 yard line. HAVE to challenge that play.

Goatcheese
12-15-2011, 04:26 PM
Part of me wishes the NFL would just STFU sometimes. What good does it do to admit a blatant mistake that was not fixed on a challenge?

It's a multi-billion dollar industry with a lot on the line with every game. They need full time refs out there. It seems like they are influencing games way too often these days. And maybe it's just perception, but it does seem like each ref crew has a different way to call games. Reminds me too much of baseball with the blatant fluctuations between different officials.

Replays shouldn't be done by refs on site. They need a Central Command for NFL replays, where league officials and rules experts are on standby every play. It would cost about $5 to stick the head of officiating in a closet with a laptop. Just do it.

Seasick Sailor
12-15-2011, 04:52 PM

I think it helps set precedent for similar plays in the future, which should help prevent further bad calls.

I have no problem with them issuing rulings on close calls after the fact. It's a shame they can't get it right in the first place though.

Double Barrel
12-15-2011, 05:12 PM
Replays shouldn't be done by refs on site. They need a Central Command for NFL replays, where league officials and rules experts are on standby every play. It would cost about $5 to stick the head of officiating in a closet with a laptop. Just do it.

With today's technology, that is a very possible scenario. I like it, too. Let the officials on the field stay on the field. Outside officials can communicate with them remotely on these kinds of calls.

I think it helps set precedent for similar plays in the future, which should help prevent further bad calls.

I have no problem with them issuing rulings on close calls after the fact. It's a shame they can't get it right in the first place though.

Good point, and why I said "part of me...". I understand the need to clarify calls, but it just aggravates the crap out of me when it seemed so freakin' obvious. Even my 9 yo son was ranting about it when it happened. I never saw the ambiguity. Foster never had control of the ball.

GuerillaBlack
12-15-2011, 05:21 PM
The refs had our backs though. Didn't call any of Winston's 800 false starts that weren't on the last drive.

TejasTom
12-15-2011, 06:06 PM
The refs had our backs though. Didn't call any of Winston's 800 false starts that weren't on the last drive.

I only noticed one on the last drive.

I hope we don't get this crew or the one from the Atlanta game in playoffs. They both made / missed horrible calls.

Funny thing, I never worried about us losing this game. At half-time I said we wouldn't keep the #1 ranked D at the rate they were giving up yards. But I wasn't worried about them not pulling it out.

Maddict5
12-15-2011, 07:14 PM
with regards to fosters 'fumble', id add the congrats to winston for getting back to recover it but if you rewatch the play and just focus on following myers, he made an amazing play. he waaay downfield- was the olineman furthest down the field and there were other guys alot closer than him when the fumble happened... yet was the guy that made it back to blast the lb'er

amazing hussle play

http://www.nfl.com/videos/houston-texans/09000d5d824f4f8c/Bengals-defense-fumble-recovery

GuerillaBlack
12-15-2011, 07:21 PM
I only noticed one on the last drive.

I hope we don't get this crew or the one from the Atlanta game in playoffs. They both made / missed horrible calls.

Funny thing, I never worried about us losing this game. At half-time I said we wouldn't keep the #1 ranked D at the rate they were giving up yards. But I wasn't worried about them not pulling it out.

Obviously wasn't 800, but there was definitely more than one. There was just one really bad one (last play).

Texan_Bill
12-15-2011, 07:26 PM
I wipe my ass forward

Signed,

TB

:spit: I just now caught this HOU-TEX!! Hilarious.

Isn't it about time you replace your NuvaRing??

Texan_Bill
12-15-2011, 07:32 PM
Nick Scurfield@NickScurfield
Kubiak said the league told the #Texans that Arian Foster's fumble on Sunday at Cincy was not actually a fumble

After I got home (sorry I couldn't make it to Bubba's), I threw my drink, nay, adult beverage whenever they said that Arian's drop was a fumble.. Really?? What was the whole explanation a couple of years ago when they said "possesion and then make a 'football move'" WTF??