PDA

View Full Version : Texans pre Bengals Injury Report

CloakNNNdagger
12-09-2011, 11:49 AM
Bullman, AJ, and Cushing again did not practice.

J. Allen, M. Brisiel, Casey, Delhomme, Dreeson, and Vickers were all limited in practice.

Antonio Smith and Graham were back to full practice.

On Cushing, he sustained a right "knee" injury. I'm hoping it isn't related to his offseason patella tendon surgery, performed on that same knee.

Texan_Bill
12-09-2011, 03:35 PM
Thanks Doc!!

SheTexan
12-09-2011, 04:32 PM
Why the hell was Delhomme limited in practice? The dudes only been here two weeks!! Geeeeeezzzzz!!! Maybe Garcia slipped him something to make him sick. Garcia REALLY wants to play and probably ain't takin 3rd string very well. :aggressive: J/K!! BUT, maybe we need to keep an eye on TJ when he's around Garcia!!:)

CloakNNNdagger
12-09-2011, 05:19 PM
Why the hell was Delhomme limited in practice? The dudes only been here two weeks!! Geeeeeezzzzz!!! Maybe Garcia slipped him something to make him sick. Garcia REALLY wants to play and probably ain't takin 3rd string very well. :aggressive: J/K!! BUT, maybe we need to keep an eye on TJ when he's around Garcia!!:)

He's caught the "calf" disease from Bullman.:kitten:

SAMURAITEXAN
12-09-2011, 08:36 PM

Perhaps, arthritis from too much practice. Can happen when you are old. It happens to me all the time.:vincepalm:

Go Texans!!!

CloakNNNdagger
12-09-2011, 09:02 PM
Despite all the positive statements about Vickers' return by Kubiak and others, and despite the fact that he has had "limited" practice (whatever the heck that ever means), his official status for Sunday is "questionable." I hope that this is not just another example of Kubiak again trying to get the Bengals to prepare for him........knowing that he will not be back.