PDA

View Full Version : What happened with the Break down in the endzone?

thunderkyss
12-04-2011, 05:52 PM
John McClain just asked Wade Phillips, "What happened with the break down in the endzone?"

Wade answered, "We had a break down in the endzone."

It was hilarious.

foo82
12-04-2011, 06:19 PM
it was odd. Jjoe played zone and Kjax played man.

disaacks3
12-04-2011, 06:20 PM
John McClain just asked Wade Phillips, "What happened with the break down in the endzone?"

It was hilarious.

McClain deserved that.

brakos82
12-04-2011, 06:21 PM

It was hilarious.

:lol:

Wade Phillips wins.

burro
12-04-2011, 06:21 PM
It looked like, for whatever reason, JoJo broke off his man to cover someone else and no one picked up his man. File it under sh!t happens, I'm sure someone will get chewed out in the film room for it.

Rey
12-04-2011, 06:27 PM
Joseph probably gambled and lost.

roooshi
12-04-2011, 06:59 PM

It was hilarious.

That wasnt John McClain.

That was Barry Warner.

GlassHalfFull
12-04-2011, 07:39 PM
We sit in the endzone, and I noticed Demeco going nuts trying to wave someone over just before that play started.

Playoffs
12-04-2011, 07:55 PM
That wasnt John McClain.

That was Barry Warner.
Even better.

TimeKiller
12-04-2011, 07:57 PM
Even better.

right?

Ask a dumb question...

ObsiWan
12-04-2011, 08:03 PM
It looked like, for whatever reason, JoJo broke off his man to cover someone else and no one picked up his man. File it under sh!t happens, I'm sure someone will get chewed out in the film room for it.

Joseph probably gambled and lost.

Looked to me like J.Jo was playing zone. White came in motion from right to left then ran across J. Jo's face who tracked him for about five yds then went back to his area. Looked like J.Jo expected someone to pick White up after he release him.

No one picked him up. No one was even in the area.

Big time miscommunication.

Good news, IMHO, is that Wade will correct that during film study.

Tango
12-04-2011, 09:02 PM
In Barry Warner's Q&A with Wade, Wade wouldn't throw anyone other the bus for that except himself. Wade said they practiced for that very play against the Falcons but apparently by the execution of that play they didn't practice it enough times for everyone to remember what to do.

Naiirb
12-04-2011, 09:05 PM
Yea i think Wade's response was more protecting his players and not throwing someone under the bus rather than trying to be sarcastic.

midway
12-04-2011, 10:03 PM
Barry Warner is the reason I can't listen to anything on 610 except for the actual Texans broadcasts. I can not stand him and I'm glad Wade gave him ****.