PDA

View Full Version : ATL Injury to Watch

srrono
12-02-2011, 06:44 PM
Falcons running back Michael Turner (groin) and wide receiver Julio Jones (hamstring) returned to practice and were limited participants Friday.

Also, starting strongside linebacker Stephen Nicholas (thigh) did not practice and was listed as doubtful along with cornerback Kelvin Hayden. Mike Peterson will take his spot in the lineup if he can’t play.

Cornerback Brent Grimes (knee surgery) was officially declared out of the game.

Turner with a groin injury could easily be reaggrivated.

Fili
12-03-2011, 01:16 AM
Falcons will probably switch Turner with Snelling frequently so Turner is healthy coming out of the game. Jones hopefully will be out...

TexanFan881
12-03-2011, 01:19 AM
Profootballtalk.com's Things to watch on the injury report states that both should be just fine for Sunday

CloakNNNdagger
12-03-2011, 09:39 AM
Falcons must be very sceeered of our D.....for their QBs' health......yesterday they waived one of their DTs and picked up a THIRD QB who has been put on the active roster.:specnatz:

Rey
12-03-2011, 09:03 PM
Falcons must be very sceeered of our D.....for their QBs' health......yesterday they waived one of their DTs and picked up a THIRD QB who has been put on the active roster.:specnatz:

I heard that was to stop the Vikings from snatching him off their ps.

ObsiWan
12-03-2011, 09:11 PM
I heard that was to stop the Vikings from snatching him off their ps.

I heard something like that too. What the heck are the Vikes doing?

DocBar
12-03-2011, 09:13 PM
Does anyone else have a very limited amount of pity for the Falcons and their injury issues? Eff 'em.

ObsiWan
12-03-2011, 09:15 PM
Does anyone else have a very limited anount of pity for the Falcons and their injury issues? Eff 'em.

If by "limited" you mean NONE, then yeah, that would be me.

CloakNNNdagger
12-03-2011, 10:19 PM
Does anyone else have a very limited amount of pity for the Falcons and their injury issues? Eff 'em.

If by "limited" you mean NONE, then yeah, that would be me.

http://10.media.tumblr.com/soBwCdeuhoa5fl1s9U7Vz2e8o1_400.png

to a team who is going to get killed tomorrow. :foottap::foottap::foottap:

CloakNNNdagger
12-03-2011, 10:33 PM
If you really don't want to feel sorry for a team, turn your attention to.
From PFT:

Jaguars lose another cornerback for the season

Jacksonville’s secondary was a mess last year.

The solid play at cornerback by Derek Cox, Rashean Mathis, and Will Middleton turned the group around this year. Now all three of those players are on injured reserve.

The Jaguars placed Middleton on injured reserve Saturday. The third year player put off medical school for the NFL and the decision paid off. Undrafted rookie Kevin Rutland is set to take Middleton’s place.