PDA

View Full Version : Tailgating for Atlanta game 12/4

C Madd
12-01-2011, 03:18 PM
I was lucky enough to get tickets and a parking pass for this Sunday's game against Atlanta. As I was discussing the game with my girlfriend, I realized that I have never taken part in the awesome football tradition that is tailgating.

Since I've never been tailgating, I am unaware of tailgating etiquette. My girlfriend, father and brother are also coming and I was wondering if anyone would be willing to show us what makes Houston the best tailgating city in the NFL. We could bring beer or any other drinks.

We will be parked in the orange lot, but could easily roam around to check everything out.

hobie
12-01-2011, 03:34 PM
Well with the rain expected this Sunday, I am not sure how elaborate it will be at our tailgate, but we too are in the Orange Lot and you are more than welcome to swing by our little part of the concrete jungle. Shoot me a PM if you are interested...If you are, don't worry about bringing anything..you'll be taken care of.

texanmojo
12-01-2011, 03:49 PM
don't worry about bringing anything..you'll be taken care of.

PRECISELY why tailgating at Texans games is better than anywhere.

SheTexan
12-03-2011, 09:51 AM
You're welcome to join the Blue Crew also! We're in Platinum in the front left corner. Kirby and Westridge gate! A nice walk from Orange, but, I can assure you it will be worth it! Come on by, we love to entertain guest from the MB!

C Madd
12-05-2011, 01:20 AM
Got there a bit late but met up with hobie for a bit before the game. Very cool dude who hooked us up with sone beers before the game, despite the fact my dad brought up the Cowboys twice. Thanks again, hobie.

hobie
12-05-2011, 08:24 AM
Was a pleasure meeting you yesterday, even if it was for 10 minutes..Next time, keep your dad home or to keep walking into the stadium if he want's to talk Dallas... ( we don't talk Dallas here ) j/k

Anyway, whenever you make it back to a Texans game, you know where we are, feel free to come on over at any time...

Texan_Bill
12-05-2011, 08:49 AM
Let me guess what was on the Menu at Hobie's place. :thinking:

Oh yeah, :hobie:

hobie
12-05-2011, 03:09 PM
Let me guess what was on the Menu at Hobie's place. :thinking:

Oh yeah, :hobie:

You know my meat well T_B !!