PDA

View Full Version : Destined for greatness... These are our Texans

Air Canada
11-30-2011, 08:02 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOSFU8vtBxI&feature=player_embedded#!

That's gonna be our Texans this season.... Minus the undefeated record of course... and a few other omissions...

:hurrah:

Fili
11-30-2011, 08:40 PM
Can't wait until they play this clip after we win the Super Bowl.

TheDream34
11-30-2011, 09:14 PM
I'd love to be optimistic, but seriously people, we're starting a 5th round rookie qb. We'll make the playoffs, but I really can't see us getting any farther Thant that. Hope I'm wrong though.

Craig.
11-30-2011, 09:20 PM
**** it. I'm all in.

Vinnie
11-30-2011, 09:31 PM
I got yer back Craig. :fans:

drs23
11-30-2011, 09:32 PM
I'd love to be optimistic, but seriously people, we're starting a 5th round rookie qb. We'll make the playoffs, but I really can't see us getting any farther Thant that. Hope I'm wrong though.

Me too.

And I think you might be.

I think TJ Yates is gonna surprise some folks.

silentassassin
11-30-2011, 09:35 PM
**** it. I'm all in.

Hell yeah, same.

TexansBull
11-30-2011, 09:41 PM
**** it. I'm all in.

That's weak. Double down! That's what I'm doing!:fans:

Air Canada
12-01-2011, 12:16 AM

:strangle:

You saw the title.... You should know.....

This is a Texans kool-aid thread... :fans:

El Tejano
12-01-2011, 07:33 AM
The way I see it is, we've experienced worse with much worse teams. In years past, I would've mailed it in but this team has done too well this season and I've cheered this team through too many bad seasons to give up. We WILL MAKE THE PLAYOFFS AND WIN!!!!

Thorn
12-01-2011, 07:55 AM
Whatever yall been smoking in this thread, pass it along to the rest of us. :hurrah:

Texanfan4ever
12-01-2011, 10:39 AM
I BELIEVE!!! Come on Sunday and TJ Yates!

TejasTom
12-01-2011, 11:25 AM
Bought playoff tickets, might as well believe.

guichows6
12-01-2011, 03:09 PM
SUPERBOWL or BUST!! :kingkong:

Grams
12-01-2011, 05:59 PM
I remember a long long time ago - it was the 7th game of the Stanley Cup finals. The Flyers were playing the Bruins. Kate Smith arrived in person to sing God Bless America (usually it was recorded before the Flyers games). When she stepped on the ice, the game was over, there was no need to play the Flyers were going to win. You knew it, you felt it, it was over for the Bruins.

In 2004, after going 0-3 against the hated Evil Empire, the Red Sox came back and won 4 straight and finally broke the curse. You could have given the Red Sox the World Series trophy right then and there. You knew the Cards were not going to win 1 game much less 4.

Super Bowl 16 - you knew the 49ers were going to win. 16 - the number Montana wore. the date it was played was the date they discovered gold in CA and how the 49ers got there name.

Somethings will happen no matter what obstacles are placed in the way.

TJ Yates - learned the Texans playbook in college. Was here this summer, working with Schaub. Throwing to AJ during his rehab. He wears #13. We can actually win 13 games this reg season. 13-3.

At this point in the season and with all the starters that have been hurt and gone on IR and being down to the 3rd string rookie QB, there is nothing left to do but believe. Sooner or later one gets tired of banging their head against the wall and just says F it, lets just do it.

Just like the end of "Miracle on 34th Street", one has to be the little girl saying I believe....I believe....I believe...

Who here actually thought we would have the #1 rated defense after being the worst defense last year? Who thought we would have other players step in when Mario, Foster, AJ, Manning,Schaub, Leinart, etc went down? Everyone is writing us off, we are under the radar, no way we can win in the playoffs. But this team this year does not understand the word quit. It is next man up.

I believe....I believe..... I believe... Christmas is after all the season of miracles.

:fans::fans::fans::fans::fans:

drs23
12-01-2011, 06:07 PM
[QUOTE=Grams;1841345]I remember a long long time ago - it was the 7th game of the Stanley Cup finals. The Flyers were playing the Bruins. Kate Smith arrived in person to sing God Bless America (usually it was recorded before the Flyers games). When she stepped on the ice, the game was over, there was no need to play the Flyers were going to win. You knew it, you felt it, it was over for the Bruins.

In 2004, after going 0-3 against the hated Evil Empire, the Red Sox came back and won 4 straight and finally broke the curse. You could have given the Red Sox the World Series trophy right then and there. You knew the Cards were not going to win 1 game much less 4.

Super Bowl 16 - you knew the 49ers were going to win. 16 - the number Montana wore. the date it was played was the date they discovered gold in CA and how the 49ers got there name.

Somethings will happen no matter what obstacles are placed in the way.

TJ Yates - learned the Texans playbook in college. Was here this summer, working with Schaub. Throwing to AJ during his rehab. He wears #13. We can actually win 13 games this reg season. 13-3.

At this point in the season and with all the starters that have been hurt and gone on IR and being down to the 3rd string rookie QB, there is nothing left to do but believe. Sooner or later one gets tired of banging their head against the wall and just says F it, lets just do it.

Just like the end of "Miracle on 34th Street", one has to be the little girl saying I believe....I believe....I believe...

Who here actually thought we would have the #1 rated defense after being the worst defense last year? Who thought we would have other players step in when Mario, Foster, AJ, Manning,Schaub, Leinart, etc went down? Everyone is writing us off, we are under the radar, no way we can win in the playoffs. But this team this year does not understand the word quit. It is next man up.

I believe....I believe..... I believe... Christmas is after all the season of miracles.

:fans::fans:QUOTE]

:goodpost:

I like the way you think. Now I'm going to get another shot of that Kool-Aid, wearing my glasses. :)

REP