PDA

View Full Version : Football Gameplan's Week 13 Preview Video - Texans vs Falcons

EmDiggy
11-30-2011, 06:51 PM
Texans vs Falcons Video Preview (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HE_jIK_3V7o)

Good evening Texans fans! Good luck this week!

Em

imatexan
11-30-2011, 10:49 PM
I enjoy your video but just curious how often do you really "go against the grain
"?

Every time I watch a video you just pick the favorite.

Vinnie
11-30-2011, 11:07 PM
I agree with your x-factor being the Falcons putting lots of pressure on TJ. If they can do that the Texans don't have a prayer. That's a pretty big if, just sayin'.

ObsiWan
12-01-2011, 02:14 AM
As Em said, this will be an interesting game. Our offensive strength is going against their defensive strength - our running attack against their 2nd ranked running defense.

Our edge is when Atlanta goes to it's passing game. They are ranked 11th, which pretty good...
BUT
they've thrown 11 INTs and given up 22 sacks. We've picked off 15 passes and racked up 35 sacks. Our turnover differential is at 11; theirs is zero.

I think getting turnovers and sacks will be the key to a Houston win. Our defense will have to carry us until Yates gets his "sea legs"

ObsiWan
12-01-2011, 03:16 AM
Edit: Duplicate post

SAMURAITEXAN
12-01-2011, 03:30 AM
Thanks for video Em. It's going to a tough one for us IMO. This is TJ's first starting game so we don't know how he is going to play. I just hope Kubiak has a simple plan for TJ.

Go TJ!!!
Go Texans!!!

HJam72
12-01-2011, 08:58 AM
I think most of us expect them to blitz him and I've got a feeling he's going to burn them for it. I'm more concerned about how he'll do against more of a coverage D when he has to pass. We'll see.

EmDiggy
12-01-2011, 05:55 PM
Thanks Gang!!! I tend to go against the grain quite a bit if the matchup warrants it.. This was the TOUGHEST game to pick this week because, you have to like what you saw out of Yates in limited action..but can he do it the entire game? And now the Brent Grimes is out..that's a HUGE loss for them and now I have to ask the question: Can they Cover??

VERY TOUGH game..quite possibly the most competitive of the week