PDA

View Full Version : Atlanta has the second ranked rushing defense in the league

TexansFanatic
11-29-2011, 01:02 AM
The Texans may have to throw it quite a bit more than they'd like to, especially since the Falcons will almost certainly be stacking the box and daring Yates to beat them with his arm.

The Falcons passing defense is ranked 25th.

I'd love nothing more than to see TJ pick on our good old buddy Dunta......

TexCanada
11-29-2011, 01:10 AM
Well we are going to have to start throwing the ball at some point, might as well start this week.

TheDream34
11-29-2011, 01:11 AM
It's going to be a tough game, this one and Cincinnati, that's why I believe we will lose the next two weeks, than win out the last three.

Marcus
11-29-2011, 01:38 AM
It's going to be a tough game, this one and Cincinnati, that's why I believe we will lose the next two weeks, than win out the last three.

Oh ye of little faith. Have you not been watching the defense play the last few weeks? They've been getting better, and better, and better.

The QB that's going to have issues passing the ball this week will be Matt Ryan, not TJ Yates.

I think we're gonna run the table. :)

kiwitexansfan
11-29-2011, 02:00 AM
I think it is better if they stack the box, rather Yates throwing vs. an undermanned secondary than into busy, complicated coverages.

TexansFanatic
11-29-2011, 02:05 AM
I think it is better if they stack the box, rather Yates throwing vs. an undermanned secondary than into busy, complicated coverages.

There's definitely a down side to that strategy of defense.

If the quarterback is good enough, he'll make you pay.

If....

Malloy
11-29-2011, 02:08 AM
There's definitely a down side to that strategy of defense.

If the quarterback is good enough, he'll make you pay.

If....

Come on, let's go with when? :)

TexansFanatic
11-29-2011, 02:22 AM
Come on, let's go with when? :)

Haha! Right on.

Truthfully, I couldn't be more fired up about our new QB. Like I said, I'd love nothing more than to see him light up Dunta.

kiwitexansfan
11-29-2011, 02:29 AM
Haha! Right on.

Truthfully, I couldn't be more fired up about our new QB. Like I said, I'd love nothing more than to see him light up Dunta.

How much would I like to get Dunta singled up on AJ...... :cow:

TexansFanatic
11-29-2011, 02:34 AM

I think any one of our receivers could burn that scrub.

:stirpot:

The Cush
11-29-2011, 04:16 AM
Brent Grimes is no slouch at the other corner. He's a ballhawk

Tailgate
11-29-2011, 07:10 AM
Terrible timing with a terrible matchup all things considered. We will have to win the TO battle by 2 minimum.

redwhiteANDblue
11-29-2011, 07:22 AM
Kareem Jackson vs. Julio Jones....

Yeah we're screwed.

TimeKiller
11-29-2011, 08:10 AM
I think it was the Browns who had a top ranked rush D.......the week before they met Foster and Tate

thunderkyss
11-29-2011, 08:16 AM

It's difficult to judge CB play watching a game on TV. But the last couple of games I watched, including New Orleans @ Atlanta, nobody was throwing at Dunta. Brent Grimes (who I always thought was better than Robinson) was getting worked out a lot more.

He may have finally got healthy & playing the way we wanted him to, but from what I've seen, he's not the one to pick on...... This year.

CloakNNNdagger
11-29-2011, 08:39 AM
We better be prepared for a stark reality. The Falcons haven’t allowed a 100-yard rusher in 14 consecutive games, a streak that stretches back to last season. The Falcons are allowing 83.5 rushing yards per game this season.

Also, keep in mind that the Falcons have not been the slouch on offense that many would have you think. They have scored an average of 23.5 points per game as opposed to their opponents' 20.6 points. Relying solely on our D to save our rears may not be a very good bet

thunderkyss
11-29-2011, 08:45 AM
We better be prepared for a stark reality. The Falcons haven’t allowed a 100-yard rusher in 14 consecutive games, a streak that stretches back to last season. The Falcons are allowing 83.5 rushing yards per game this season.

Didn't they say something similar about the Steelers?

IDEXAN
11-29-2011, 08:49 AM
Terrible timing with a terrible matchup all things considered. We will have to win the TO battle by 2 minimum.
On the contrary, under the circumstances this is a game we didn't necessarlly expect to win anyway even with Matt Schaub under center.
We've got a 2-game lead and this is a game we can afford to lose. Just so the kid dosen't lose his confidance if we get behind real bad and he gets a
pass-rush that might overwhelm him ?

redwhiteANDblue
11-29-2011, 08:56 AM
On the contrary, under the circumstances this is a game we didn't necessarlly expect to win anyway even with Matt Schaub under center.
We've got a 2-game lead and this is a game we can afford to lose. Just so the kid dosen't lose his confidance if we get behind real bad and he gets a

Really? With Schaub and Andre back you don't think so? I think we could easily take Atlanta down with Schaub running the offense and the way our defense has been playing

Thorn
11-29-2011, 08:59 AM
Atlanta has only beaten two over 500 teams this year, Detroit and Tennessee. If Schaub was the QB, I'd say Atlanta isn't a problem. Given the current situation, ANY team we face is gonna be an up hill road.

HJam72
11-29-2011, 09:15 AM
I think Foster and Tate will go over 100 combined, but not alone, and much of that will come on a few big runs. It's going to take Yates being ready to throw the ball around. They're going to have to deal with our D too, so they're not going to just score at will. We can't play conservative O and win this game--not for much of it anyway. Yates will have to make some plays.

We can afford to lose this one (and the next, for that matter) and make the playoffs, but a win would sure say a lot about whether we can actually compete in the playoffs. Despite the frustrating problems we're having, I'm still holding a thin thread of hope that we can actually compete in the playoffs, but Yates's gotta be ready.

El Tejano
11-29-2011, 09:15 AM
I'm praying for a miracle.

El Tejano
11-29-2011, 09:34 AM
I think the matchup we have to look at in the pass game is not our WR vs. Their CBs but out TE vs. their LBs. Don't know much about that match up but OD and Dreesen are having some good seasons. Anyone know about their LBs? Does ATL run a 3-4?

Mike Kerns
11-29-2011, 09:44 AM

He's injured, too. Knee problem had him with only three snaps against Minny last week. Dunta left the game once, too, but did come back. Dominique Franks and Chris Owens would be about the best possible scenario for Yates to let it fly.

Playoffs
11-29-2011, 09:47 AM
Kareem Jackson vs. Julio Jones....

Yeah we're screwed.

Dunta Robinson vs Andre Johnson...

We have a chance.

HJam72
11-29-2011, 09:51 AM
I think the matchup we have to look at in the pass game is not our WR vs. Their CBs but out TE vs. their LBs. Don't know much about that match up but OD and Dreesen are having some good seasons. Anyone know about their LBs? Does ATL run a 3-4?

Daniels and Dreeson are like Mr. Just-Get-It-Done 1 and 2. I know I'd be looking to feed the TEs scoring machine if it was me. I don't think I knew the value of TE's at all until these guys came along. Foster owes a LOT to those two for burning defenses time after time. Respect them or else.

CloakNNNdagger
11-29-2011, 10:01 AM
Didn't they say something similar about the Steelers?

That was then, this is now. I would hate to go into this game resting on past laurels.

IDEXAN
11-29-2011, 10:21 AM
http://www.madduxsports.com/nfl-odds.php
&&&&&
Current line has ATL a 2.5 - 3 point favorite.

El Tejano
11-29-2011, 10:24 AM
That was then, this is now. I would hate to go into this game resting on past laurels.

I don't think our defenses mentality does that at all and it's contagious to the team. In a strange way I almost feel as if these circumstances are beneficial from the standpoint that the team isn't getting big headed on a 5 game win streak and they are staying more focused on the one game task at hand.

El Tejano
Daniels and Dreeson are like Mr. Just-Get-It-Done 1 and 2. I know I'd be looking to feed the TEs scoring machine if it was me. I don't think I knew the value of TE's at all until these guys came along. Foster owes a LOT to those two for burning defenses time after time. Respect them or else.

So do you have an idea what LBs would be covering them.

disaacks3

Also, keep in mind that the Falcons have not been the slouch on offense that many would have you think. They have scored an average of 23.5 points per game as opposed to their opponents' 20.6 points. Relying solely on our D to save our rears may not be a very good bet

I'm hoping for a 'squeaker' win, but preparing for a crushing loss. This could get really ugly even if Kubiak dials up the playbook.

Goatcheese
11-29-2011, 10:31 AM
What I think when people say...

Oh ye of little faith.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lW5Dxizy4ZE

MojoMan
11-29-2011, 10:34 AM
The current line is Atlanta favored by one point (on the road in Houston):

http://sportsdirect.usatoday.com/odds/nfl.aspx

El Tejano
11-29-2011, 10:42 AM
Sure wish Andre was at full speed.

CloakNNNdagger
11-29-2011, 10:43 AM
I don't think our defenses mentality does that at all and it's contagious to the team. In a strange way I almost feel as if these circumstances are beneficial from the standpoint that the team isn't getting big headed on a 5 game win streak and they are staying more focused on the one game task at hand.

I was trying to say that not focusing somewhat more this game on the passing aspect of our game would be a mistake.

Vinny
11-29-2011, 10:58 AM
Atlanta has only beaten two over 500 teams this year, Detroit and Tennessee. If Schaub was the QB, I'd say Atlanta isn't a problem. Given the current situation, ANY team we face is gonna be an up hill road.They beat the Lions at home and almost lost to the mediocre Titans after falling behind 20-3 on the road. The Falcons aren't a very good road team for the most part. Seattle scored 28 on them in Seattle. I think we win this game, but it will be a close one.

Thorn
11-29-2011, 11:03 AM
They beat the Lions at home and almost lost to the mediocre Titans after falling behind 20-3 on the road. The Falcons aren't a very good road team for the most part. Seattle scored 28 on them in Seattle. I think we win this game, but it will be a close one.

I would love it if Yates does enough to beat Atlanta. If he does, in his first ever NFL start, then at that time I would begin to have hope again for the playoffs lasting more than one game.

El Tejano
11-29-2011, 11:05 AM
They beat the Lions at home and almost lost to the mediocre Titans after falling behind 20-3 on the road. The Falcons aren't a very good road team for the most part. Seattle scored 28 on them in Seattle. I think we win this game, but it will be a close one.

Vinny your optimism this year has been scary but accurate so I'm staying on your side.

Hervoyel
11-29-2011, 11:06 AM
The Texans may have to throw it quite a bit more than they'd like to, especially since the Falcons will almost certainly be stacking the box and daring Yates to beat them with his arm.

The Falcons passing defense is ranked 25th.

Ok, I get that they have the second ranked rushing defense in the league BUT....

When their pass defense is ranked that much lower than the rushing side that begs the question "Are they that good or are teams just not running on them because they're too easy to pass against?" It's a pass first league for the most part. All we've been hearing about all year is how the Texans are running more than everyone else. Atlanta hasn't faced a running game like ours yet.

This past week they got a typical Chris Johnson effort from Tennessee (he sucked). The week before that Pierre Thomas averaged 4.8 a carry against them. The week before that they had their Colts bye week so no threat of being run or passed on there. In week 8 they were idle. In week 7 the Lions had Williams pick up 4.9 a carry and Morris 5.6

They aren't that great against the run. I think it's a statistical illusion. They're just easier to pick apart with the pass. I predict Foster & Tate will get it done and Yates will have an unexpectedly comfortable first start.

Vinnie
11-29-2011, 11:13 AM
I sure hope you're right Herv.

Vinny
11-29-2011, 11:26 AM
Ok, I get that they have the second ranked rushing defense in the league BUT....

When their pass defense is ranked that much lower than the rushing side that begs the question "Are they that good or are teams just not running on them because they're too easy to pass against?" It's a pass first league for the most part. All we've been hearing about all year is how the Texans are running more than everyone else. Atlanta hasn't faced a running game like ours yet.

This past week they got a typical Chris Johnson effort from Tennessee (he sucked). The week before that Pierre Thomas averaged 4.8 a carry against them. The week before that they had their Colts bye week so no threat of being run or passed on there. In week 8 they were idle. In week 7 the Lions had Williams pick up 4.9 a carry and Morris 5.6

They aren't that great against the run. I think it's a statistical illusion. They're just easier to pick apart with the pass. I predict Foster & Tate will get it done and Yates will have an unexpectedly comfortable first start.
yep, its almost like being afraid of the Browns since they have a highly ranked passing defense. No offense to the Browns (ironic since the Browns have no offense:) but teams run at will on them. Did the Browns passing defense lead them to victory over us? nah....we won 30-12

thunderkyss
11-29-2011, 12:28 PM
Atlanta has only beaten two over 500 teams this year, Detroit and Tennessee. If Schaub was the QB, I'd say Atlanta isn't a problem. Given the current situation, ANY team we face is gonna be an up hill road.

We've only beaten two over .500 teams, Pittsburgh & Tennessee.

Trail.Blazr
11-29-2011, 12:31 PM
I'm with Herv.

Taken a step further, Atlanta has only faced 1 team who can compare to Houstons rushing attack. Chicago in week 1, who didn't really utilize Forte for the first 4 or 5 games like they should. Any other team they've faced, either has a sub-par run game OR their passing attack is simply their strength. Or they Suck and Atlanta gets a quick lead and teams simply have to throw.
Atlanta's ranking is inflated.

Additionally, Atlanta has no pass rush to speak of. They kind of remind me of Houston a couple of years ago.(poor dunta...lol). Remember how Houston last year would let QB's like McNabb or Gradkowski look like Pro-bowlers?

TJ will be fine.

Insideop
11-29-2011, 12:35 PM

They run a 4-3 according to their depth chart on their web page at NFL.com.

CloakNNNdagger
11-29-2011, 01:51 PM
I'm with Herv.

Taken a step further, Atlanta has only faced 1 team who can compare to Houstons rushing attack. Chicago in week 1, who didn't really utilize Forte for the first 4 or 5 games like they should. Any other team they've faced, either has a sub-par run game OR their passing attack is simply their strength. Or they Suck and Atlanta gets a quick lead and teams simply have to throw.
Atlanta's ranking is inflated.

Additionally, Atlanta has no pass rush to speak of. They kind of remind me of Houston a couple of years ago.(poor dunta...lol). Remember how Houston last year would let QB's like McNabb or Gradkowski look like Pro-bowlers?

TJ will be fine.

Somehow they managed to get 4 last week.:thinking:

MistaRed
11-29-2011, 01:53 PM

Not that impressive considering they were playing the Vikings.

CloakNNNdagger
11-29-2011, 02:00 PM
Not that impressive considering they were playing the Vikings.

And they've given up only 20.

RazorOye
11-29-2011, 02:00 PM
For those of you who think Atlanta's run defense is an illusion, I'd suggest you reconsider. They are stout against the run. They have a decent DLine with strong DEs. Better pass rushers than against the run, but the Falcons' LBers are among the most athletic, sideline to sideline, in the league. They defend space very well - they gave Sproles fits all game long and really handled the Saints screen game, which is generally considered one of our strengths.

In our game this year, Atlanta tackled very well - very disciplined and showed good form. I was impressed.

I think, though, the Texans can run on them - and I hope that's the case. It's a stronger running game than we have in NO, but at #8, the Saints' rushing attack is no slouch. Thomas, Sproles, and Ingram along with our OLine has performed well, especially in recent weeks.

And it was tough sledding that game.

Nevertheless, Texans have a stronger running game and should (I hope) have more success - you have the personnel and talent to do so. I just don't know that it's a gimme, nor do I think you're giving enough credit to Atlanta's front 7.

As for the poster fearing Julio Jones vs. KJ - I know KJ is given a rough time around here, but JJ isn't a worldbeater yet and he doesn't have a QB that can really stretch the field to take advantage of the speed JJ has.

Matt Ryan is an overrated QB with a pretty weak arm who isn't all that accurate and/or confident deep down the field. He's got a TE that he leans on a lot.

And Turner is a legit runner.

The defense will be challenged in the middle of the field in short-to-medium distance.

It's gonna be a close game, but I believe (and hope) y'all pull it out.

Doppelganger
11-29-2011, 02:02 PM

NOT AT ALL. DR is a dirty player that leads with his head. I would rather not see Dre get hurt becuase of that POS.

HOU-TEX
11-29-2011, 02:10 PM
NOT AT ALL. DR is a dirty player that leads with his head. I would rather not see Dre get hurt becuase of that POS.

If that's the case, a majority of the NFL is dirty. Form tackling went out the window years ago. It's all about the big hit now, which unfortunately, has lead to head first hitting.

RazorOye
11-29-2011, 02:13 PM
one more thing to keep an eye on: the WR pushoff

I don't know that I've ever seen a group of WRs who do it as much (and blatantly) as the group in ATL.

It will happen. It won't get called. It will piss you off.

ThaShark316
11-29-2011, 02:15 PM
one more thing to keep an eye on: the WR pushoff

I don't know that I've ever seen a group of WRs who do it as much (and blatantly) as the group in ATL.

It will happen. It won't get called. It will piss you off.

Yeah. Roddy White is the king of the push-off.

Texans 20-10 though.

Texecutioner
11-29-2011, 02:39 PM
I think the Texans will lose to the Falcons. They're playing pretty well right now and they're in a "must win" mode to get into the playoffs in the tough NFC. They've got Ryan and we'll have Yates playing which doesn't excite me in this match up. They're a tough team that has had a few tough losses at the end of the game, and I think they'll capitalize on the Texans lack of a passing game when we play. I hope That I'm wrong though.

b0ng
11-29-2011, 03:33 PM
Witherspoon and Lofton are both good LBs and it would be silly to just discount them. However their defense does have obvious flaws, and I am interested in seeing how Dennis and Kubiak attack this team coming into Houston.

I want to see an expanded playbook for Yates as well.

Stemp
11-29-2011, 04:03 PM
I think the crowd will be rocking on Sunday and will help the defense in a big defensive battle. I'm thinking 13-9 Houston will be the final.

BullNation4Life
11-29-2011, 04:12 PM

who is "WE" white man?

Trail.Blazr
11-29-2011, 04:31 PM

They have 23.5 on the season. Their own fan base expresses concerns on their lack of rush.

4 against the Vike's was an epiphany. I wouldn't hang my hat on that one. Without AP, the vikes get down 17-0 into known passing situations where you have no recievers not named Harvin.

But I'll concede, as 4 is 4. :thisbig: Atlanta has a Pass rush:thisbig:

Iceman16
11-29-2011, 05:37 PM
Cincinnati sucked before Leon Hall went on IR, now they're even worse. We can still beat them with Yates, and I expect us to beat them.

Iceman16
11-29-2011, 05:38 PM
Grimes is one of the better corners in the entire league.

Ole Miss Texan
11-29-2011, 06:19 PM
Grimes is one of the better corners in the entire league.

He left last game with a knee injury in the 1st quarter and I don't think he returned. We'll see if he's a practice tomorrow.

Leon Hall is hurt, the best corner for Cincy who we play the following week.

We sure could use all the luck we can get.

CloakNNNdagger
11-29-2011, 06:55 PM
He left last game with a knee injury in the 1st quarter and I don't think he returned. We'll see if he's a practice tomorrow.

Leon Hall is hurt, the best corner for Cincy who we play the following week.

We sure could use all the luck we can get.

Grimes is definitely their best CB........NOT "I can't use my head for anything but spearing" Robinson. Grimes was dealing with a right knee problem for the preceding 2 weeks.........it couldn't help to re-injure the same knee.............with a CB, a knee is a terrible thing to waste............

CloakNNNdagger
11-29-2011, 08:36 PM
Grimes injury might make Falcons shuffle secondary

By D. Orlando Ledbetter
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
7:02 p.m. Tuesday, November 29, 2011

FLOWERY BRANCH -- Falcons cornerback Brent Grimes, who played only six snaps against Minnesota, might miss more time because of a knee injury.

With Grimes and Kelvin Hayden (dislocated toe) possibly not available for Houston, the Falcons will have Christopher Owens and Dominique Franks ready to play against the Texans on Sunday.

Owens and Franks received extensive game time against the Vikings.

"He’s going to play a lot of football for us now," defensive coordinator Brian VanGorder said of Owens. "We are counting on him coming in here and working hard.”

Franks was involved in the 39-yard touchdown pass that the Falcons gave up to Minnesota's Percy Harvin. Franks missed his jam at the line of scrimmage, which allowed Harvin to get down the field too fast for the defensive scheme to adjust.

“Hopefully, the experience that he got in that game will reduce those kinds of mistakes going into a second game where he’s going to play a lot of football,” VanGorder said.

Grimes, who went to the Pro Bowl last season as an alternate, was having a strong season before the injury. He's sixth on the team in tackles with 37. He also has 12 passes defensed, an interception, a forced fumble and three special teams tackles.

He was listed on the injury report and was limited in practice last week.

TexansFanatic
11-29-2011, 08:43 PM
Grimes injury might make Falcons shuffle secondary

http://www.mytinyphone.com/uploads/users/anaverry/173700.jpg

Doppelganger
11-30-2011, 11:47 AM
If that's the case, a majority of the NFL is dirty. Form tackling went out the window years ago. It's all about the big hit now, which unfortunately, has lead to head first hitting.

DR leads with his head becuase he is an inferior corner. He can tackle ok, but his cover skills leave a lot to the imagination. Since the rule came in about leading with the head only 3 players have gotten multiple big fines: Suh, James Harrison, and DR.

Vinny
11-30-2011, 11:57 AM
with all the new rules and the big fines I've seen more wrapping up this season than in the past. The last few years the NFL has been coming down hard on knock out plays. We used to see big hits sensationalized on ESPN on a segment called "jacked-up"...we don't see that anymore.

CloakNNNdagger
11-30-2011, 04:51 PM
6 minutes ago - by Knox Bardeen - Falcons shuffle lineup

With CB’s Kelvin Hayden and Brent Grimes out against Houston, CBs Christopher Owens and Dominique Franks will see extended time. Undrafted rookie free agent CB Darrin Walls will be active for the first time in his career.

CloakNNNdagger
11-30-2011, 05:17 PM
I don't remembering this being posted from the Z report.

While the Texans became extremely predictable in terms of their desire to keep the ball on the ground, the Jaguars really didn’t crowd the line of scrimmage with 8 or 9 on their defensive front and they weren’t run blitzing. The Jaguars simply won too many one-on-one battles and did a great job of setting the edge against the outside zone. Moving forward, the Texans can’t be too predictable, but they also must be able to impose their will on the ground and be able to run against the 8 man fronts that they’ll see.

Texan_Bill
11-30-2011, 05:28 PM

The funny thing about this statement is that if the guys were to "form tackle" they could and would make big hits. You'd see a lot more "toe jobs"!

Air Canada
11-30-2011, 09:51 PM
Truth is... Likely many have said about us... Although it isn't true... Atlanta really hasn't beaten anybody. :fans:

Señor Stan
12-05-2011, 08:58 AM
We better be prepared for a stark reality. The Falcons haven’t allowed a 100-yard rusher in 14 consecutive games, a streak that stretches back to last season.

Update:

The Falcons D has not allowed a 100-yard rusher in 14 consecutive hours, a streak that dates back to yesterday.

Thorn
12-05-2011, 09:16 AM
Update:

The Falcons D has not allowed a 100-yard rusher in 14 consecutive hours, a streak that dates back to yesterday.

:lol:

Now that's just damn funny.

The Pencil Neck
12-05-2011, 12:21 PM
Update:

LOL! Great one!

Corrosion
12-05-2011, 12:25 PM
The Atlanta run defense actually improved upon its yards allowed per carry in yesterdays game going from 3.8 prior to 3.7 post game .... It wasnt the total yards allowed that made the difference , it was when the Texans were able to get those yards , generally at crucial moments in the game.

The Pencil Neck
12-05-2011, 12:29 PM
The Atlanta run defense actually improved upon its yards allowed per carry in yesterdays game going from 3.8 prior to 3.7 post game .... It wasnt the total yards allowed that made the difference , it was when the Texans were able to get those yards , generally at crucial moments in the game.

A lot of it's about dedication. Unlike someone like an Andy Reid who will neglect the running game to pass, Kubiak will remain dedicated to the run game. Even when it's not working. And because of that... SOMETIMES... we can wear a team down and by the end of the game, when we really need the running game to work, it starts working.

Corrosion
12-05-2011, 12:33 PM
A lot of it's about dedication. Unlike someone like an Andy Reid who will neglect the running game to pass, Kubiak will remain dedicated to the run game. Even when it's not working. And because of that... SOMETIMES... we can wear a team down and by the end of the game, when we really need the running game to work, it starts working.

3rd and 9 Foster gets 14.

4th and 1 Foster gets 9.

They ran the ball 44 times Sunday ..... Foster with 31 , Tate 11 and Yates 2.

I'd say thats sticking with the run.

The Pencil Neck
12-05-2011, 12:36 PM
3rd and 9 Foster gets 14.

4th and 1 Foster gets 9.

They ran the ball 44 times Sunday ..... Foster with 31 , Tate 11 and Yates 2.

I'd say thats sticking with the run.

Exactly.

ObsiWan
12-05-2011, 12:37 PM
Update:

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS9u35B-dQeqrPoXd2EytR0EyaQrGUhklk85driDTzME9YI79e0aw