PDA

View Full Version : Sanchez and Rex drama Thread

Wolf
11-24-2011, 02:58 PM
there were issues last year too between the two

FLORHAM PARK, N.J. — It hasn't turned to blows, but New York Jets head coach Rex Ryan said that quarterback Mark Sanchez isn't talking to him after snaps were taken away from the three-year starter on Tuesday. Veteran back-up Mark Brunell received less than a handful of plays with the first team, but Ryan observed that was enough to send Sanchez into a snit.

Brunell estimated that he "got four plays out of the 40 we ran" during Tuesday's practice.

According to Ryan, it was the first time this season that Brunell has been mixed in with the starters, causing the Jets head coach to say that Sanchez "is not happy with me."

Ryan judged this displeasure "By his body language. He hasn't talked to me, for real. He has not said one word." When told about those comments, Sanchez laughed it off.

"No not at all, at least not on purpose," Sanchez said.

The lack of communication between head coach and starting quarterback wasn't apparent to the rest of the team. Brunell said he didn't notice a rift or anything out of the ordinary from practice, other than he got snaps with the first team. He estimated that the Jets give "99 percent" of their first-team snaps to the starting quarterback, but as for a brewing issue between Ryan and Sanchez, he sensed none of that.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Sanchez-Rex-Not-Talking-8230-Or-Are-They-?urn=nfl-wp12396

Rey
11-24-2011, 03:56 PM
Rex just trying to shake his team up.

False Start
11-24-2011, 06:10 PM
So in other words, Sanchez is still a puhcee, and Rex is still a loud mouth fat ass. :heh:

Cant say I'm sad though, really not a big Jets fan, they are in top 5 of teams I can't stand.

ObsiWan
11-24-2011, 06:30 PM
So in other words, Sanchez is still a puhcee, and Rex is still a loud mouth fat ass. :heh:

Cant say I'm sad though, really not a big Jets fan, they are in top 5 of teams I can't stand.

In related news, the Earth is still round.

GP
11-24-2011, 06:33 PM
Did anybody see ROB Ryan go bananas when the Cowboys recovered the bobbled snap by Matt Moore...that essentially handed the Cowboys their first TD today?

LMAO.

He acted like his defense came up with some HUGE play or something. I'm tellin' you guys and gals: This Cowboys team is a lot like the Bills--Playing good in spurts, but no real stamina for the long haul.

I can't stand Rex AND Rob Ryan. So overrated, and really just a couple of a-holes who are riding their daddy's coattails as far as I am concerned.

This deal here, with Rex and Sanchez, is hilarious. I don't think either of those guys operates in REALITY very much. Space cadets, IMO.