PDA

View Full Version : Austin watch party for 11/26 Texans vs Jags

Texanator
11-24-2011, 09:00 AM
After the great time at C.I. 2 weeks ago, I think the group I brought and I will be headed back for this weeks game. Anybody else up for the fun?

HTown2ATX
11-25-2011, 06:48 AM
I would but I'll have my daughter and I'm diving deep in the money pit right now with the holidays so I need to hold off.

Texanator
11-25-2011, 10:11 AM
I understand my friend. If I don't see any replies to this thread before Sunday, I will probably just stay south then. Maybe hit Red's Porch.

Brisco_County
11-25-2011, 04:00 PM
I'll be there, just like every Sunday.

I've been talking to the owner, and I think we've successfully converted CI from the Cowboys to the Texans. :texflag:

HTown2ATX
11-26-2011, 12:15 PM
I'll be there, just like every Sunday.

I've been talking to the owner, and I think we've successfully converted CI from the Cowboys to the Texans. :texflag:

:jam:

Texanator
11-26-2011, 05:27 PM
Had lunch yesterday at Red's and the waiter told me the place is infested with Aint's fans on Sundays. So I guess at least a couple of us will meet you at CI.

Texanator
11-27-2011, 09:52 AM
All of you Round Rock people are awfully quiet this week! C.I. is plenty close enough for you to join us. If South Austin can go that far north, surely you guys can drive that tiny bit south to join in and make this place a huge gathering spot. Whatcha say Round Rockers? Don't tell me you are all scared to see what REAL Texans fans are like!:fans: