PDA

View Full Version : Fat Albert Haynesworth on Schaub Injury

euro-Texan
11-23-2011, 07:10 PM
Mods: Please move if this is already out there. I just found it and I made my blood boil.

http://blogs.tennessean.com/titans/2011/11/23/haynesworth-recalls-play-that-injured-schaub-well/

For some reason my computer won't let me cut-n-paste text from the article, but it's probably for the best as I want to puke when I see the words in print. I understand that injuries are part of the game and I hate to come off as bush-league, but I'm hoping Karma bites this fat son-of-abitch in the ass.

The play that resulted in the injury didn't seem dirty at all, but to trash talk like this.... I just wish we got a chance to play them again.

Pantherstang84
11-23-2011, 07:14 PM
It's out there.

srrono
11-23-2011, 07:17 PM
Haynesworth recalls play that injured Schaub

Texans quarterback Matt Schaub can blame Albert Haynesworth for ending his 2011 season. In his first game with the Buccaneers on Nov. 13, the beefy defensive tackle landed on Schaub’s foot. Schaub was placed on injured reserve on Wednesday.

With the Titans, Haynesworth injured Schaub at least twice when he tackled him. On Wednesday, in a conference call with Tennessee reporters, Haynesworth said: “You know me, I love to hit Schaub.”

Asked about landing on Schaub’s foot, Haynesworth had no trouble recalling the play: “It was on the goal-line. He actually screamed like normal in the pile.”

Wow what an A$$

euro-Texan
11-23-2011, 07:18 PM
Oops. Thanks. Hopefully this gets deleted or merged then. I got so pissed when I read it I started typing before I read through all of the Scaub posts. Sorry about that.

Thorn
11-23-2011, 07:19 PM
My God, the man is a ****ing asshole. Not like that would surprise anyone.

GP
11-23-2011, 07:26 PM
Here's the comment I left on that blog:

Wow. First thing is this: Why is Albert Haynesworth on a freaking conference call with Tennessee reporters??? Seriously: He used to play for the Titans, but why in the world is he speaking with Tennessee reporters NOW, when he’s a player for the Tampa Bay Bucs? Talk about awkward. Personally, I feel he should be banned from the league. Now. He stomped on Gerode’s head. He tried to injure Schaub once, and he succeeded the second time. And he’s gloating about it! In fact, the Bucs should release him for this comment alone, if they have any class. The NFL is rough, and should be as such…but there’s no room for people like Haynesworth who actively try to end careers when he can’t even sustain his own with REAL play on the field. Worthless.

Playoffs
11-23-2011, 07:27 PM
Hey, Fat Albert ........ SCOREBOARD!

euro-Texan
11-23-2011, 07:30 PM

I wish we wouldn't have shown them class by taking the foot off the gas at the end of that game. I was proud of Kubes for just leting the clock run out. (from the 2nd quarter on)

Pantherstang84
11-23-2011, 07:33 PM

So are the Bucs dirty? Maybe Bob Allen should send a letter to the fans in Tampa Bay. Is that the kind of example they want the Bucs to set for their children?

GP
11-23-2011, 07:38 PM
Ya' know, I think it's this sort of thing that makes a guy like Matt Schaub stop and think to myself: "I'm going to make it back some day. I'm not going to let him get the satisfaction. I will be back, and he will be out of the league."

For as much as I don't think Matt Schaub is the long-term future here, I can respect that he has given 100% and he is a tough S.O.B. that can never have his manhood questioned. Rooting for him BIG TIME.

badboy
11-23-2011, 07:39 PM
Maybe I'm thinking incorrectly but he is a defensive tackle. They are supposed to enjoy getting sacks. We scream as fans when our guys get the QB. His comment about screaming like "normal" I don't get but the guy is a dufus. He is seeking any attention he can get. The guy was totally ineffective in Washington and is on his way out the door of being revelant in the NFL. I don't listen to a mound of mashed potatoes.

GP
11-23-2011, 07:42 PM
So are the Bucs dirty? Maybe Bob Allen should send a letter to the fans in Tampa Bay. Is that the kind of example they want the Bucs to set for their children?

Oh I can say 100% that I now hope they suck and wither away.

I mean, they knew what they were doing when they picked up Haynesworth the very week of the Texans game. They don't need to pretend like they didn't expect Haynesworth to do some damage to Schaub.

And then for me to see that Haynesworth is getting publicity in Tennessee after all this??? WTFH? Is that what passes for journalistic integrity: Hey, let's interview Haynesworth since he used to be a Titan and now he's a Buc and he hurt Schaub as a Titan and he REALLY hurt him as a Buc! Classless.

So for me, I hope Raheem Morris and his bunch get some payback in some form or another. Reap the whirlwind, IMO.

Pantherstang84
11-23-2011, 07:47 PM
Oh I can say 100% that I now hope they suck and wither away.

I mean, they knew what they were doing when they picked up Haynesworth the very week of the Texans game. They don't need to pretend like they didn't expect Haynesworth to do some damage to Schaub.

And then for me to see that Haynesworth is getting publicity in Tennessee after all this??? WTFH? Is that what passes for journalistic integrity: Hey, let's interview Haynesworth since he used to be a Titan and now he's a Buc and he hurt Schaub as a Titan and he REALLY hurt him as a Buc! Classless.

So for me, I hope Raheem Morris and his bunch get some payback in some form or another. Reap the whirlwind, IMO.

Sorry. I forgot the sarcasm smilie. I'm signing off now because I'm in full curmudgeon mode.

thunderkyss
11-23-2011, 07:51 PM
Hey, Fat Albert ........ SCOREBOARD!

I think Haynesworth got what he wanted out of his comments.

Stemp
11-23-2011, 08:06 PM

A 20lb ham and a 2 liter of Pepsi?

chicagotexan2
11-23-2011, 09:02 PM
I can't wait for the next woman to come forward and accuse this lardazz of assault. Hopefully the charges stick.

BeerTastesLikeVictory
11-23-2011, 09:37 PM
The only way that tub of lard stays relevant in the NFL is by talking crap about injuring Schaub in a pile. Instead of saying the truth that he tripped over his own cankles in the pile and no matter how strong another players bone or muscles are, they are no match for a 400lb falling mountain of gelatinous pork fat.

rush2112mn
11-23-2011, 09:42 PM
I was surprised Schaub actually called him out...but seeing haynesworth reaction.....i would have called haynesworth out too....

Craig.
11-23-2011, 10:10 PM

I get that he's a jackass and everything but I still find the quote kinda funny.

Dutchrudder
11-23-2011, 10:11 PM
**** Albert Haynesworth and the dump truck he rode in on.

Norg
11-23-2011, 10:22 PM
thats twice haynes as injured schaub its like hes schaubs kyrptonite

NitroGSXR
11-23-2011, 10:38 PM
All Haynesworth's comment mean to me is that the Texans are a bunch of wusses. You know why? Nobody has the balls to take him out. He'll do it again and again as he's always done. It's the "Good Guys" Astros image all over again. Haynesworth is a criminal and is getting away with assault. Regardless, that's football. Injuries are all part of the game.

MEGA SWATT
11-23-2011, 10:55 PM
His fat azz accidentally hurt MS. Now this fat freaking slob is acting like he meant to do it. He hates football and football hates him. He is a pathetic waste of football potential. Screw off.

Hardcore Texan
11-23-2011, 11:31 PM

Wow. First thing is this: Why is Albert Haynesworth on a freaking conference call with Tennessee reporters??? Seriously: He used to play for the Titans, but why in the world is he speaking with Tennessee reporters NOW, when he’s a player for the Tampa Bay Bucs? Talk about awkward. Personally, I feel he should be banned from the league. Now. He stomped on Gerode’s head. He tried to injure Schaub once, and he succeeded the second time. And he’s gloating about it! In fact, the Bucs should release him for this comment alone, if they have any class. The NFL is rough, and should be as such…but there’s no room for people like Haynesworth who actively try to end careers when he can’t even sustain his own with REAL play on the field. Worthless.

He was on a call with Tenn because the Bucs play the Titans this week. It's very common to have players from each team to speak about the other team, the news about Schaub must have been asked because it just became official about going to IR.

Haynesworth is a douche nozzle.

buddyboy
11-23-2011, 11:34 PM
All Haynesworth's comment mean to me is that the Texans are a bunch of wusses. You know why? Nobody has the balls to take him out. He'll do it again and again as he's always done. It's the "Good Guys" Astros image all over again. Haynesworth is a criminal and is getting away with assault. Regardless, that's football. Injuries are all part of the game.

I find it incredibly interesting the contrast of perspective that people seem to have on this team. Many Texans fans seem to believe that they're marshmallow soft and the "good guys", while many fans across the nation believe the Texans are dirty, and in some cases, cheaters (Cushing).

I think reality lies somewhere in the middle.

Playoffs
11-23-2011, 11:43 PM
No heart:

“The thing that I would think about Albert, the way his last three years have played out, is that he hates football,” Chris Cooley said. “I’m not criticizing his character or his work or anything. My only assumption in this — and it’s just an opinion — is that he does not like football, by what I’ve seen over the last three years. If he loved the game of football, he’d show up and love it.”

thunderkyss
11-23-2011, 11:55 PM

This.

TheMatrix31
11-23-2011, 11:58 PM
This guy needs to get the **** beaten out of him.

TheMatrix31
11-23-2011, 11:59 PM

Yeah, the Texans are oh so soft.

*rolls eyes*

GP
11-24-2011, 10:09 AM
I think he's a violent person who plays football so he can legally try to hurt people.

For him, the goal is to not enjoy football (just as Cooley said) but rather to take out his anger on people.

And I think that as he gets dumped by teams, and as he moves from team to team, he realizes that he's just an empty person inside. We all reap what we sow.

DX-TEX
11-24-2011, 10:12 AM

Nobody knew the seriousness of Schaubs injury until after the game. How could anyone "take him out"? I GUARANTEE if it was an open cheap shot on Schaub someone on our D would have knocked the hell out of Freeman.

NitroGSXR
11-24-2011, 10:51 AM
Nobody knew the seriousness of Schaubs injury until after the game. How could anyone "take him out"? I GUARANTEE if it was an open cheap shot on Schaub someone on our D would have knocked the hell out of Freeman.

Guarantee? LMAO. Like we did last time or the time before that? Or at least payback? How about other teams? What have they done about Haynesworth? Remember the Florence hit on Schaub? I sure do. It's not all when it comes to defending Schaub. Even Andre took a LOT of shit from Finnegan before he blew up that day.

I'm not calling us soft either because we maintain our tempo on the game and win out. We keep playing premiere football. We are a very good football team full of wusses. I kind of feel like a "jacket and tie required" policy is in effect. Maybe McNair's British? I can even see drive-by arguments within the front office.

GP
11-24-2011, 11:03 AM
Guarantee? LMAO. Like we did last time or the time before that? Or at least payback? How about other teams? What have they done about Haynesworth? Remember the Florence hit on Schaub? I sure do. It's not all when it comes to defending Schaub. Even Andre took a LOT of shit from Finnegan before he blew up that day.

I'm not calling us soft either because we maintain our tempo on the game and win out. We keep playing premiere football. We are a very good football team full of wusses. I kind of feel like a "jacket and tie required" policy is in effect. Maybe McNair's British? I can even see drive-by arguments within the front office.

I think it's the idea that our team is a bit better in the area of "being classy," rather than us being wusses.

All of us guys know that we're guys...and guys fight back when pushed around. I just happen to think that in the case of people like Haynesworth, a lot of football players HAVE entertained the idea of taking him out...but they don't want to be guilty of doing to him what he has done to others.

Thinking it and doing it are two different things. And I tend to believe that at some point a guy writes his own ending, whether it be a good ending or a bad ending. Haynesworth, and Finnegan, those types of people end up somehow being on the wrong end of the stick at the end of the day. And a lot of times the longer it takes to reach that point, the worse it is for them.

I was watching Finnegan get flagged every other play last week. He looked miserable out there. He was a shell of his former cocky and arrogant self. He didn't even try to go get into the refs' faces when they flagged him. He just stood there and sulked, shrugged and talked to himself as everyone ignored him and went about their own business. He's a tiny little footnote on the ass of the NFL, and he knows it. It's enjoyment enough to watch the Finnegans and the Haynesworths of the NFL slowly but surely spiral downward...finally fizzling out and someday not even being on a roster.

I think a lot of the Andre Johnsons and the Matt Schaubs of the NFL know this as well, and that's what keeps them for inflicting their own brand of justice as quickly as we'd like them to administer it to the filth of the NFL. I think in the case of AJ, when he beat down Finnegan, it had been several, several seasons of watching the league do nothing...so he snapped and handled it himself.

I have no doubt that if the Texans EVER play a team that has Haynesworth on it again, there will be some special attention paid to him all game long. No doubt in my mind. Nothing dirty, just lots of extra pushing and lots of rough play against him. Cut blocks to the extreme, from every angle and from every player on our offense, all game long. He's going to hobble off the field and sit his fat azz down and nobody will sit near him.

NitroGSXR
11-24-2011, 11:43 AM
I think it's the idea that our team is a bit better in the area of "being classy," rather than us being wusses.

All of us guys know that we're guys...and guys fight back when pushed around. I just happen to think that in the case of people like Haynesworth, a lot of football players HAVE entertained the idea of taking him out...but they don't want to be guilty of doing to him what he has done to others.

Thinking it and doing it are two different things. And I tend to believe that at some point a guy writes his own ending, whether it be a good ending or a bad ending. Haynesworth, and Finnegan, those types of people end up somehow being on the wrong end of the stick at the end of the day. And a lot of times the longer it takes to reach that point, the worse it is for them.

I was watching Finnegan get flagged every other play last week. He looked miserable out there. He was a shell of his former cocky and arrogant self. He didn't even try to go get into the refs' faces when they flagged him. He just stood there and sulked, shrugged and talked to himself as everyone ignored him and went about their own business. He's a tiny little footnote on the ass of the NFL, and he knows it. It's enjoyment enough to watch the Finnegans and the Haynesworths of the NFL slowly but surely spiral downward...finally fizzling out and someday not even being on a roster.

I think a lot of the Andre Johnsons and the Matt Schaubs of the NFL know this as well, and that's what keeps them for inflicting their own brand of justice as quickly as we'd like them to administer it to the filth of the NFL. I think in the case of AJ, when he beat down Finnegan, it had been several, several seasons of watching the league do nothing...so he snapped and handled it himself.

I have no doubt that if the Texans EVER play a team that has Haynesworth on it again, there will be some special attention paid to him all game long. No doubt in my mind. Nothing dirty, just lots of extra pushing and lots of rough play against him. Cut blocks to the extreme, from every angle and from every player on our offense, all game long. He's going to hobble off the field and sit his fat azz down and nobody will sit near him.

Yeah... we look pretty classy hobbling off the field. Haynesworth is the Uday Hussein of the NFL. He's brutalizing the league. Sometimes a career assasination is a necessary evil. Haynesworth needs his NFL career ended by any means necessary.

Yeah, I wached the new Uday movie this morning.

TexanSam
11-24-2011, 11:46 AM
Yeah... we look pretty classy hobbling off the field. Haynesworth is the Uday Hussein of the NFL. He's brutalizing the league. Sometimes a career assasination is a necessary evil. Haynesworth needs his NFL career ended by any means necessary.

I guess the entire NFL is full of wusses then, except for Haynesworth? Because no other team has "taken him out" either.

CloakNNNdagger
11-24-2011, 11:50 AM
I guess the entire NFL is full of wusses then, except for Haynesworth? Because no other team has "taken him out" either.

They don't have to take him out. He takes himself out.

Norg
11-24-2011, 12:13 PM
lookin back we were to predictable on the go line drive IMO i know we cant but if we could change the past we would of never let Matt drive into the pocket like that

scourge
11-24-2011, 10:44 PM
2 years ago in a thread about Fat Al getting injured I said that if he were to had never been able to walk again I'd have no remorse... and got neg rep for it.

I change my stance. If he gets hurt to the point of paralyzation I will be applauding emphatically, followed by a "That fat **** Al is crippled *****!" party the following weekend.

It's not the hit this time that's the problem, it's his attitude.

Let the neg rep commence...

robroy72
11-25-2011, 08:21 AM
Dear Albert,

#8 came back in and played after breaking a bone in his foot. This is you.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_f29clHlnhJ0/TONZwwI6YrI/AAAAAAAAAPY/rqcuXHQbrac/s640/haynesworthsleepy.gif

Double Barrel
11-25-2011, 11:20 AM
Remind me again what Haynesworth's impact on that game outside of this accidental injury to Schaub?

Dude is a horrible football player and is getting press because his fat ass happened to land on a QB who was running a sneak.

He's a lazy piece of crap and a prime example of why contracts should be incentive based instead of bonused. He has done nothing to earn the millions he has in the bank for a long, long time.

And the Texans are "soft"? Gimme a freakin' break. That's a weak mentality. Remind me again of how effective Haynesworth was in that game? Our o-line man handled the fat bastard, and he got "lucky" by tripping on a QB who was already going down.

Yeah, the Texans are "soft" with a no. 1 defense and one of the most powerful running games in the league. I guess pre-disposed assumptions are hard to shake for some folks. Lame. I have to wonder about these "fans" sometimes...

Carr Bombed
11-25-2011, 11:34 AM
:rolleyes:

LMAO "The Texans are a bunch of wusses, because Schaub got hurt and the Texans didn't take out Haynesworth". How in the heck did you make that connection?

Give me a break...there's reaching and then there's THAT.

The Texans aren't "wusses". Have you even read what other teams have to say about us after they play us or when they're game planning for us. Now they use words like tough, physical, and yes...even "dirty". Any fan who actually thinks this team hasn't "stood up for themselves" simply is a fan who hasn't watched much of Texans football.

:kubepalm: I guess the Texans weren't standing up to the Titans when we had a bench clearing scuffle either huh? Or when Eric Winston got in KVB's face and threatened to kick his ass. Or when our maniac LBer is getting in people's faces and even head butting them with his helmet off....nope he wasn't backing down. Or when Duane Brown is punching players on the sideline.

Also to criticize Andre Johnson for "taking a lot of crap" before he acted is completely stupid. It's not his fault that Innegan is a punk loser and Andre is a superstar in this league and is our franchise player...guess what. He's above thuggery and punk play and he did the RIGHT THING. He brought it to the refs attention and then when they didn't act he finally took things into his own hands.

"Taking someone out" doesn't have crap to do with "toughness" or whether or not your team is full of "wusses". Toughness is beating people up with clean play, like the Ravens and what the Steelers do...and now what we do. We play at the line and sometimes lean over it, but the good teams who have "real toughness" and not manufactured toughness can beat people up while maintaining some composure and respect for the other team.

We have the #1 defense in the league and a bruising backfield that punishes people. That's pretty damn TOUGH if you ask me and people need to get off the "Texans are soft" B.S... This isn't the Texans of years past. While we may not start the fight, we sure as hell will finish it. If you want a team filled with Aholes, cheap shot artists, and thugs then go root for the Titans. However I like the fact that my team is ABOVE that and just because they are ABOVE that, it doesn't mean I'm rooting for a team full of "wusses".

drs23
11-25-2011, 11:53 AM
:rolleyes:

LMAO "The Texans are a bunch of wusses, because Schaub got hurt and the Texans didn't take out Haynesworth". How in the heck did you make that connection?

Give me a break...there's reaching and then there's THAT.

The Texans aren't "wusses". Have you even read what other teams have to say about us after then play us or when they're game planning for us. Now they use words like tough, physical, and yes...even "dirty". Any fan who actually thinks this team hasn't "stood up for themselves" simply is a fan who hasn't watched much of Texans football.

:kubepalm: I guess the Texans weren't standing up to the Titans when we had a bench clearing scuffle either huh? Or when Eric Winston got in KVB's face and threatened to kick his ass. Or when our maniac LBer is getting in people's faces and even head butting them with his helmet off....nope he wasn't backing down. Or when Duane Brown is punching players on the sideline.

Also to criticize Andre Johnson for "taking a lot of crap" before he acted is completely stupid. It's not his fault that Innegan is a punk loser and Andre is a superstar in this league and is our franchise player...guess what. He's above thuggery and punk play and he did the RIGHT THING. He brought it to the refs attention and then when they didn't act he finally took things into his own hands.

"Taking someone out" doesn't have crap to do with "toughness" or whether or not your team is full of "wusses". Toughness is beating people up with clean play, like the Ravens and what the Steelers do...and now what we do. We play at the line and sometimes lean over it, but the good teams who have "real toughness" and not manufactured toughness can beat people up while maintaining some composure and respect for the other team.

We have the #1 defense in the league and a bruising backfield that punishes people. That's pretty damn TOUGH if you ask me and people need to get off the "Texans are soft" B.S... This isn't the Texans of years past. While we may not start the fight, we sure as hell will finish it. If you want a team filled with Aholes, cheap shot artists, and thugs then go root for the Titans. However I like the fact that my team is ABOVE that and just because they are ABOVE that, it doesn't mean I'm rooting for a team full of "wusses".

:goodpost: Yup, pretty much sums it up nicely.

Double Barrel
11-25-2011, 03:22 PM
Remind me again what Haynesworth's impact on that game outside of this accidental injury to Schaub?

Dude is a horrible football player and is getting press because his fat ass happened to land on a QB who was running a sneak.

He's a lazy piece of crap and a prime example of why contracts should be incentive based instead of bonused. He has done nothing to earn the millions he has in the bank for a long, long time.

And the Texans are "soft"? Gimme a freakin' break. That's a weak mentality. Remind me again of how effective Haynesworth was in that game? Our o-line man handled the fat bastard, and he got "lucky" by tripping on a QB who was already going down.

Yeah, the Texans are "soft" with a no. 1 defense and one of the most powerful running games in the league. I guess pre-disposed assumptions are hard to shake for some folks. Lame. I have to wonder about these "fans" sometimes...

GP, you sly son of a gun. :fingergun: Thanks for the rep...

What a difference 10 games and a new defensive coordinator can make, 'eh?

I never thought the team was physically soft. There problem was lack of a mental fortitude to impose their will on other teams, especially when it mattered the most to win games.

This season is a new dawn for this franchise. Even the most cynical of fans *cough*ME!*cough* must concede that we cannot hold the past against them.

:texflag:

The1ApplePie
11-25-2011, 03:27 PM
So, Haynesworth is Matt Schaub kyrptonite? I think he personally hates the guy.

Hope Suh doesn't turn into this psychopath

GP
11-25-2011, 07:49 PM
GP, you sly son of a gun. :fingergun: Thanks for the rep...

What a difference 10 games and a new defensive coordinator can make, 'eh?

I never thought the team was physically soft. There problem was lack of a mental fortitude to impose their will on other teams, especially when it mattered the most to win games.

This season is a new dawn for this franchise. Even the most cynical of fans *cough*ME!*cough* must concede that we cannot hold the past against them.

:texflag:

I tried to keep it private (via the rep message!) but you're martyring yourself out here. Loser. I think you're fishing for sympathy rep or something. LOL.

Anyways, I think many of us have had the "Show me" mindset leading into this season. The new d-coord, the 34 defense, a couple of FA acquistions, a fairly good draft heavy on defense, and a one-two punch with our 2 RBs...yeah, it sure changes things form "soft" to "firm" pretty fast, eh?

htowntexans1985
11-25-2011, 09:17 PM
Suh = Albert Jr. In the making :devilpig:

Texan_Bill
11-25-2011, 09:22 PM
Mods: Please move if this is already out there. I just found it and I made my blood boil.

http://blogs.tennessean.com/titans/2011/11/23/haynesworth-recalls-play-that-injured-schaub-well/

For some reason my computer won't let me cut-n-paste text from the article, but it's probably for the best as I want to puke when I see the words in print. I understand that injuries are part of the game and I hate to come off as bush-league, but I'm hoping Karma bites this fat son-of-abitch in the ass.

The play that resulted in the injury didn't seem dirty at all, but to trash talk like this.... I just wish we got a chance to play them again.

Karma... She's a *****!!!

Look at Fat Albert's career since leaving the Tinnbreds!!! Yes, he got Schaub one more time, but.... His career fell off the map as well...

CloakNNNdagger
11-25-2011, 10:28 PM
A picture is worth a thousand words.

https://bossip.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/albert_haynesworth_jpgw_h.jpeg?w=600&h=350

Mr. White
11-25-2011, 11:25 PM
Does anyone else remember his knee injury at Reliant in 2008? He was at the bottom of a pile too. I'm sure that was a total accident considering his history of cheap shots back then.

Back then, I would have agreed were soft. Not now.

Mr. White
11-25-2011, 11:36 PM
I was really broken up over this (http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/09000d5d80d4da8f/WK-15-Albert-Haynesworth-injury).

jtexas
11-26-2011, 09:46 AM
He will be out of the league next year. The guy is such a cancer for any team. So much talent/fat is wasted on an IQ equivalent to a elementary dropout. In five years we will be watching a documentary on how he had it all and is now living on his boat.

False Start
11-26-2011, 10:29 AM
I was really broken up over this (http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/09000d5d80d4da8f/WK-15-Albert-Haynesworth-injury).

That just... :cry2: :cool:

gary
11-26-2011, 11:16 AM
I don't wish injury to anyone and does not mean I am soft either. I am all for defending yourself if you have to. The facts are simple the team should worry about winning games and not have to pay any fines and or get suspended. Why stoop down to the same level by hoping and praying for an injury? That is just pointless and worthless the bottom is and should be about winning games.

The1ApplePie
11-26-2011, 12:30 PM
Suh = Albert Jr. In the making :devilpig:

Suh is actually motivated. Albert is just a lazy cheap-shotting bastard.

htowntexans1985
11-26-2011, 01:44 PM
Suh is actually motivated. Albert is just a lazy cheap-shotting bastard.

http://multimedia.foxsports.com/device/mobile/t/49013399/slauson-suh-wasn-t-well-liked.htm?m_n=true

Former Husker team mate beleives Suh is headed down the wrong path. As do I.