PDA

View Full Version : Ross Ventrone

HOU-TEX
11-23-2011, 10:16 AM
Sorry to start a new thread, but damn, I feel sorry for this guy. He's been waived again by the Patriots. That's the 17th transaction that has involved him this year. Has anyone here even heard of a player being tossed around so much?

This guy has got to be emotionally screwed. Sure, he's getting a few paychecks, but dadgum

srrono
11-23-2011, 07:12 PM
Sorry to start a new thread, but damn, I feel sorry for this guy. He's been waived again by the Patriots. That's the 17th transaction that has involved him this year. Has anyone here even heard of a player being tossed around so much?

This guy has got to be emotionally screwed. Sure, he's getting a few paychecks, but dadgum

! good thing he gets some sort of sign on bonus everytime
even if its a small one

badboy
11-23-2011, 07:45 PM

This guy has got to be emotionally screwed. Sure, he's getting a few paychecks, but dadgum11 weeks into season? That's twice a week. Maybe he had some "transactions" in the off season but that was pretty short. Think about it. "You are no good, bye. Wait, we still like you. Oops sorry. Good bye." Hope he does better in his personal relationships.