PDA

View Full Version : Football Gameplan's Week 12 Preview Video - Texans vs Jags

EmDiggy
11-23-2011, 09:29 AM
Texans vs Jags Video Preview (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mpa9HS9ahg)

Good morning Texans fans! Good luck this week!

Em

SAMURAITEXAN
11-23-2011, 04:10 PM
Texans vs Jags Video Preview (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mpa9HS9ahg)

Good morning Texans fans! Good luck this week!

Em
Thanks for your video Em. Agree, get running game going and make short passes to RB and TE and occasional long pass to keep Jag's D honest. As long as our running game is effective, we don't need to throw much anyway.

Go Texans!!!

Thorn
11-23-2011, 04:21 PM
As long as our running game is effective, we don't need to throw much anyway.

Go Texans!!!

As long as all three of our backs are healthy, there's not a team in the NFL that even comes close to having a comparable backfield. We should be able to ground and pound our way on anyone as long as the occasional pass works.

ObsiWan
11-23-2011, 04:39 PM
We gotta open up by stretching the field. Everyone knows we prefer to run. Em knows it. We know it. Better believe the jags know it. Go deep early and let them know A.J. is back.

msbbc833
11-23-2011, 04:51 PM
As long as all three of our backs are healthy, there's not a team in the NFL that even comes close to having a comparable backfield. We should be able to ground and pound our way on anyone as long as the occasional pass works.

The Ravens may have something to say about that

Thorn
11-23-2011, 04:52 PM
I think the Jags are a safe enough team to run on most of the time, because our defense will keep them from scoring much. Leinart will have to pass some, just to shake the rust off and get warmed up for Atlanta and Cincinanti. Who knows?

I'm more ready to see this game than almost any game this season so far because of everything that's happened. We'll be finding out in just a few days what the rest of the season looks like.

SAMURAITEXAN
11-23-2011, 05:45 PM

Thorn, I didn't want to sound like too homer. Yes, we have three headed monsters RBs (I am saying three because if we let Ward carry some more load, I believe he can rack up 7-800 yards. But, obviously there's no need to do that when we have Foster and Tate). Due to three headed monsters, we let go Chris O and picked up by browns. During preseason, Chris O looked promising. He had a few big runs called back due to penalties. Anyway, this same Chris O had over 100yds game against yes Jags last week. With our better RBs and Oline, can you imagine how our running game will be against Jags? Is this enough homerlism for you? :hurrah:

O- In Gary We Trust!!!
D- In Wade We Trust!!!

Gary + Wade = Championship!!!

Go Texans!!!

Ryan
11-23-2011, 05:47 PM

Ray Rice and ??

You mean the 34 year old Ricky Williams?

The Pencil Neck
11-23-2011, 05:50 PM

It will be interesting to see how we do if we get a chance at a re-match.

The Pencil Neck
11-23-2011, 05:51 PM
Ray Rice and ??

You mean the 34 year old Ricky Williams?

I think he was talking about us being able to run on the Raven's D. Not that they've got a better duo of backs.

TejasTom
11-23-2011, 06:48 PM
I think he was talking about us being able to run on the Raven's D. Not that they've got a better duo of backs.

If we have AJ back on the on field we'll have a better chance.

Pantherstang84
11-23-2011, 08:03 PM
We gotta open up by stretching the field. Everyone knows we prefer to run. Em knows it. We know it. Better believe the jags know it. Go deep early and let them know A.J. is back.

I agree with this. I was telling a coworker the other day that the first play from scrimmage should be JJ's touchdown play in Tampa Bay only with AJ running the route instead.

Tells the Jags that AJ is back and you better roll the safety that way or it will be a long afternoon.

Pantherstang84
11-23-2011, 08:05 PM

They don't. They have Ray Rice and ...

thunderkyss
11-23-2011, 08:56 PM
I agree with this. I was telling a coworker the other day that the first play from scrimmage should be JJ's touchdown play in Tampa Bay only with AJ running the route instead.

Tells the Jags that AJ is back and you better roll the safety that way or it will be a long afternoon.

Yes.

But they know we are going to do it, so they'll be ready to attack Schaub, so we should just run the ball straight at them.

But they know that we know they know, so while they'll be expecting the run & we can hit him with the play-action.

But they know we know they know we know they know, so the first run should be good for 30-40 yards.

But they know.....

Maybe we should just punt.

thunderkyss
11-23-2011, 08:59 PM

We weren't able to run against Oakland (who has McFadden, Bush, & some other guy) or Jacksonville either.

The only reason Foster was able to get 100+ yards was because we had a lead the whole game.

EVOLVIST
11-23-2011, 11:53 PM
Hey Diggy, you've really upped your game! Not that I thought the old props and studio setup was bad (I loved the throwback helmets); but now you've taken it to a whole other level.

Keep truckin' yo!

(P.S. - I see you're still catching crap on the other Texans' forum. Why bother?)

EmDiggy
11-24-2011, 08:32 AM
Hey Diggy, you've really upped your game! Not that I thought the old props and studio setup was bad (I loved the throwback helmets); but now you've taken it to a whole other level.

Keep truckin' yo!

(P.S. - I see you're still catching crap on the other Texans' forum. Why bother?)

Thanks Homie!! I had to step it up! And I also will be using more Green Screen this year to with some Team-Specific Videos..it'll be AWESOME!

As for the other forum, I've noticed that the critics watch each and every video JUST to criticize, but secretly want to do the same thing lol. So, it doesn't bother me.. I just have to keep pushing forward, I get more love than hate though overall so I must be doing something right:)

drs23
11-25-2011, 11:10 AM
Thanks Homie!! I had to step it up! And I also will be using more Green Screen this year to with some Team-Specific Videos..it'll be AWESOME!

As for the other forum, I've noticed that the critics watch each and every video JUST to criticize, but secretly want to do the same thing lol. So, it doesn't bother me.. I just have to keep pushing forward, I get more love than hate though overall so I must be doing something right:)

Diggy, I agree with the bolded. Don't let the haters phase ya. Just keep on truckin' and improving like you're doing and all will be fine. I for another enjoy your presentations.

Keep up the great work and can't wait to see the Green Screen stuff you've got in the works!

Go Czar!