PDA

View Full Version : Kolb’s claim exposes Eagles coach

Wolf
11-20-2011, 10:29 AM
PHILADELPHIA — If you believe Kevin Kolb, Andy Reid must have thought his former quarterback came down with amnesia after leaving the Eagles this summer.

Kolb told a local radio station that Reid didn’t bother to rename the Eagles’ plays or change their signals after trading him to Arizona, a gaffe that allowed Kolb to call them out to his new teammates in crucial moments of the Cardinals’ 21-17 win Sunday.

“During the two-minute drill, you almost feel guilty,” Kolb, who didn’t play because of an injury, told WIP radio. “[Michael Vick] is sitting there giving the signals, and I’m standing there on our sidelines, screaming at our corners, ‘Hey, it’s a go ball; hey, he’s running a screen; hey, he’s running a slant.’ ”

With the Eagles at 3-6 and their quarterback situation in flux due to Vick’s two broken ribs, Reid was not asked about Kolb’s claims during his press conference yesterday.

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/more_sports/kolb_claim_makes_reid_seem_like_vTEfJQl4JsAmzLbOE1 XSRJ#ixzz1eGPoolc5
:vincepalm:
WTH Andy?

We talk about this with ex-Texan players playing against us, but never have the Texans been this incompetent

pirbroke
11-20-2011, 10:40 AM
Man I figured most teams change their calls and signals throughout the season, but to not change a year later, all I can say is wow. No wonder dream team blows this year.

Lucky
11-20-2011, 10:46 AM
We talk about this with ex-Texan players playing against us, but never have the Texans been this incompetent
There we rumors about Sage giving the Giants defense a lot of good information in last season's game at Reliant. The Texans were held to 10 points, their lowest output of the 2010 season.

Wolf
11-20-2011, 10:47 AM
There we rumors about Sage giving the Giants defense a lot of good information in last season's game at Reliant. The Texans were held to 10 points, their lowest output of the 2010 season.

true Lucky I forgot about that game
MSR
wolf<----:vincepalm:

Lucky
11-20-2011, 10:50 AM
true Lucky I forgot about that game

This probably happens more often than we think. There were several fans concerned about Orlovsky giving the Colts the goods on the Texans offense. Of course, that was assuming Orlovsky understood the Texans offense. It never was shown in his play.

PsychoLove
11-21-2011, 05:41 AM
:spit:

TimeKiller
11-21-2011, 07:33 AM
Andy Reid still has a job? Why?

Goatcheese
11-22-2011, 05:28 PM

Career winning percentage 60.7 with only 2 seasons under .500.

.526 in the playoffs.

HJam72
11-22-2011, 06:44 PM

Why do a lot of people have their jobs? There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to it. I could do a better job of making those decisions where I work if I wore a blindfold and used the "eenie, minie, moe" method.