PDA

View Full Version : New Texans Rap Anthem.

mexican texan
11-18-2011, 03:25 PM
I Know were always talking about new Texan's anthems. I remember a couple weeks ago that "Red White and Blue" song was a hit. How about one from a recongized Houston artist? Who doesn't like a lil Slim Thug, Paul Wall, and Chamillionaire.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_S0iUnL-CI&feature=youtu.be

With a hook like "I'm from Houston Texas, home of the TEXANS" what isn't there to love???:brando:

kiwitexansfan
11-18-2011, 03:49 PM
That is pretty solid.

Much better than Red white and blue.

kiwitexansfan
11-18-2011, 03:50 PM
Someone needs to put Texans highlights to that STAT!!!

dryans4prez
11-18-2011, 04:00 PM
I posted this yesterday in the forums but yeah I'm starting to like it more and more. I wonder what the players think of it.

mexican texan
11-18-2011, 04:06 PM
I posted this yesterday in the forums but yeah I'm starting to like it more and more. I wonder what the players think of it.

My bad man, I didn't see it previously posted. I wonder what it would take to play this pre-game in the stadium. I've been down on the field for warm ups every game since 2006. I would love to hear something like this being played rather then Lupe's "Show Goes On".

It's about time this team gets an tougher image and starts new traditions...Although think Cushings bloody face at home games works just fine.
http://blog.chron.com/ultimatetexans/files/2011/11/cushing21-600x400.jpg

Dread-Head
11-18-2011, 04:23 PM
Initially I thought Bill was rapping again. Thank God. One album was enough Bill.

JWarren14
11-18-2011, 06:09 PM
Bun B needs to make one, that would be legit.

SheTexan
11-19-2011, 09:40 AM
They EVER play this crap at a Texan's game and I can assure you the one's responsible will get FLOODED with complaints!! "Texans Rap Anthem" my ass!! You can't understand what they are saying!

BigBang
11-19-2011, 01:59 PM
Someone needs to put Texans highlights to that STAT!!!
If it weren't for a busy work schedule, I'd be on top of this

imatexan
11-19-2011, 07:17 PM
The chorus is really weak but the flows they have are good.

I like Paul,Slim, and Cham but I guess I expected a little more...never the less still like it because it's about the Texans.

BigBang
11-20-2011, 02:22 AM
Bun B needs to make one, that would be legit. I dunno about Bun B. Technically, he's Port Arthur. If you know anything about that area then you know that's Cowgirl country.

They EVER play this crap at a Texan's game and I can assure you the one's responsible will get FLOODED with complaints!! "Texans Rap Anthem" my ass!! You can't understand what they are saying!
It's not that you can understand what they're saying. You're not taking the time to hear it. They're quite comprehendable. My only issue is the lack of metaphor and the overuse of simile.

chicagotexan2
11-21-2011, 10:57 AM
If it weren't for a busy work schedule, I'd be on top of this

That's what she said.