PDA

View Full Version : Media Moaners - Prepare

PhilpW
11-18-2011, 11:49 AM
As the North Texas Cowboys enter the gaunlet of games that include the NFL's equivalent of the Sun Belt Conference, (Washington 3-6, Miami 2-7, Arizona 3-6) the press is preparing to lap at the loins of media darling, Cowboys. We will be inundated with stories of "Romo's the Man", "The boys are Back", and other such hogwash. This team has been irrelevant as long as the Texans have been in existence. Prepare yourselves for the flood of rubbish coming your way, and remember that writers and reporters are not accountable for being wrong, (which they are quite frequently). Fight the urge to get into a keyboard debate with Cowboy "fans", it's simply not fair to get into a word battle with an audience so ill armed for such an exercise. Be cool Texans fans!

TEXANRED
11-18-2011, 12:21 PM
I personally don't give a rat's ass about the Cowboys. I care more about how Leinart is going to do over these last six games and hope that the Ravens lose this week.

What I can't stand about this season is Tim Jesus and the constant talk of the last place Eagles. Stop talking about the Eagles. Who cares!? They are a craptastic team in last place.

PhilpW
11-18-2011, 12:33 PM
I personally don't give a rat's ass about the Cowboys. I care more about how Leinart is going to do over these last six games and hope that the Ravens lose this week.

What I can't stand about this season is Tim Jesus and the constant talk of the last place Eagles. Stop talking about the Eagles. Who cares!? They are a craptastic team in last place.

We're on the same page my friend. The Jets suck too, and we get them shoved down our throats (insert crude reference).

paycheck71
11-18-2011, 01:09 PM

This. Repped.

GuerillaBlack
11-18-2011, 01:30 PM
I'll never understand why some Houstonians don't want to call the Cowboys the "Dallas Cowboys" just because their stadium is in Arlington. The team headquarters is still in Dallas County. They just play in Arlington.

FirstTexansFan
11-18-2011, 01:51 PM
I'll never understand why some Houstonians don't want to call the Cowboys the "Dallas Cowboys" just because their stadium is in Arlington. The team headquarters is still in Dallas County. They just play in Arlington.

But Dallas is in Tarrant County GB... :vincepalm:

JCTexan
11-18-2011, 02:04 PM
Put me in the 'don't care' group. If ESPN wants to talk about how terrible the Eagles are, how Tebow is a flat out winner or if they want to talk about the Cowboys if they continue winning they can go ahead. I'm perfectly content with the Texans having more 'boring' games where they run right over people. Take that ESPN hype somewhere else. :tiphat:

GuerillaBlack
11-18-2011, 06:05 PM
But Dallas is in Tarrant County GB... :vincepalm:

Correction: Dallas is in Dallas County. Fort Worth (and Arlington) are in Tarrant.

FirstTexansFan
11-18-2011, 07:12 PM
Correction: Dallas is in Dallas County. Fort Worth (and Arlington) are in Tarrant.

Well dang, now we both look wrong... hate it when it's a tie :)

Playoffs
11-18-2011, 11:38 PM
...preparing to lap at the loins of media darling, Cowboys.
:spit:

Rep.