PDA

View Full Version : Jets vs Broncos Game Thread

redwhiteANDblue
11-17-2011, 10:40 PM
Mark Sanchez sucks

Ryan
11-17-2011, 10:48 PM
2 turnovers in 10 seconds for the Jets and Tebow still couldn't capitalize. The Jets suck as well.

GuerillaBlack
11-17-2011, 11:25 PM
Tebow driving....

GuerillaBlack
11-17-2011, 11:30 PM
And Tebow scores...

redwhiteANDblue
11-17-2011, 11:31 PM
Tebow!!

foo82
11-17-2011, 11:31 PM
I've never really watched Tebow play that much, but I gotta admit, it's pretty exciting.

Wolf
11-17-2011, 11:41 PM
sanchize my ass

BullNation4Life
11-17-2011, 11:41 PM
All he does is win...

Damn that sounds very familiar...

Mock him and stat monger him all you want, Tebow has got the Denver Broncos believing in him....

dream_team
11-17-2011, 11:42 PM
He's not conventional, he's not producing alot of offense... But you have to admit, he somehow got the Broncos winning.

SAMURAITEXAN
11-17-2011, 11:43 PM
I am glad we have O that can run and pass. After watching Jets vs Broncos, made me really feel good about our Texans!

Go Texans!!!

dream_team
11-17-2011, 11:46 PM
BTW, wish we had Von Miller. That guy is crazy good.

GlassHalfFull
11-17-2011, 11:51 PM
Rex Ryan looked absolutely disgusted on the sideline at the end of the Denver TD drive.

Von Miller is looking great, go glad to see him succeeding in the NFL.

brakos82
11-17-2011, 11:57 PM
:hobie:

Oh wait, wrong decade.

TexCanada
11-18-2011, 12:02 AM
Rex Ryan looked absolutely disgusted on the sideline at the end of the Denver TD drive.

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/795018/ryan.gif

SAMURAITEXAN
11-18-2011, 12:03 AM
Agree, Von is looking great.

steelbtexan
11-18-2011, 12:03 AM
Mark Sanchez sucks

Yes he does.

Sanchez=Media Hype

BigBull17
11-18-2011, 12:04 AM
J-E-T-S Oh ver Rated

TexCanada
11-18-2011, 12:04 AM
Yes he does.

Sanchez=Media Hype

Does he even get media hype anymore? I think most people just agree that he pretty much sucks now.

Maddict5
11-18-2011, 12:28 AM
All he does is win...

Damn that sounds very familiar...

Mock him and stat monger him all you want, Tebow has got the Denver Broncos believing in him....

that D gave him alot of opportunities he didnt takes. he had great field position all game bar the td drive. it was an enjoybale last 5 mins though after a sucky 55

Hervoyel
11-18-2011, 12:41 AM
So, if the Broncos make it to the playoffs are they that weird team that nobody is really scared of but at the same time nobody wants to have to play? I think maybe so.

The Pencil Neck
11-18-2011, 12:56 AM
The Broncos are really just about that Defense keeping their team in it until Tebow wakes up in the 4th quarter.

ObsiWan
11-18-2011, 01:28 AM
Man, the Jets suck.

ObsiWan
11-18-2011, 01:40 AM
J-E-T-S Oh ver Rated

J - E - T - S!!
SUCK!
SUCK!
SUCK!

Observation 1:
Revis Island is meaningless against a team that rarely passes.

Observation 2:
Tebow is huge; not just for a QB but for a RB.

Txn_in_FL
11-18-2011, 04:09 AM

Saw that and laughed my ass off.

thunderkyss
11-18-2011, 04:52 AM
Observation 2:
Tebow is huge; not just for a QB but for a RB.

I don't know if anyone can deny Tebow has an outstanding affect on the defense & the special teams as well as the offense.

The team thinks they can win with Tim Tebow & they play like it.

We see the same thing in Indy. Tebow is no Peyton Manning, not even close. I am not comparing Tebow to Manning. I am comparing his affect on the team.

Peyton & this years Colts would have won at least 5 games by now. To date, they have won 0, none, zip, zilch, nada. & they've played some bad teams.

Now, the Broncos coaches need to coach. They need to find a way to win games with Tebow; now & in the future. Now, it's using his legs & whatever it is that makes the team think they can win. In the future, they need to make Tebow a better QB.

thunderkyss
11-18-2011, 05:05 AM
Michael Irving just asked Tebow, "What do you say to your receivers in the huddle when your receivers are saying, ' I'm open, get me the ball."

Tebow says, "We're so blessed because our receivers are so unselfish."

Priceless.

PsychoLove
11-18-2011, 06:56 AM
Mark Sanchez sucks

This! Mr Checkdown!

Corrosion
11-18-2011, 08:00 AM
The Broncos are really just about that Defense keeping their team in it until Tebow wakes up in the 4th quarter.

He has an uncanny knack for doing just that ..... waking up when the game is on the line.

Crazy as it sounds , they could be the AFC West team that makes the playoffs .... Tho they do have a tough schedule to close out the season.

Rey
11-18-2011, 08:14 AM
An Von miller. That was my guy in last years draft. Jj watt is a beast, but so is miller.

thunderkyss
11-18-2011, 08:24 AM
Mark Sanchez sucks

I think it is no different than what's going on in Denver, Jacksonville, Carolina, Cincinnati, etc....

Anytime an organization makes the decision to put a young QB in the game, they have to design the gameplan to help that QB be successful. We'll actually be in the same boat, getting Lienart up to speed.

The experience level of the QB, his skills & talent are going to determine how far from your "standard" package you have to deviate, but the organization should know that better than anyone else.

What is really going to hurt, is when that young'n gets hurt, they're going to have to change as much back to their "standard" package as they have deviated. For instance, Brady Quin ran more of a pro-style than Tebow did & the Broncos are going to have change a lot before Quin would be comfortable in that offense (unless he's adapting to it now with the second team, if he's taking second team snaps).

Bottom line, you play to win the game...... HELLO!!

Porky
11-18-2011, 08:43 AM
Tim Tebow is the human negative to Vince Young. :photos:

Vinny
11-18-2011, 09:18 AM
everyone getting tebowed. Hell he even took me out in my survivor league. He done got me...I be tebowed myself.

HTown2ATX
11-18-2011, 09:39 AM
The real question I have is what did Merrill Hodge do when he saw this game?

Did he break his TV, slap his kids around out of anger, something....? The guy has been nearly foaming at the mouth with venom when he talks about Tebow, it's almost not even reasonable. I don't know if Tebow touched his wife or what but Hodgie goes insane talking about Tebow.

Also, it's funny to see Elway and Fox, IMO mind you, begrudgingly applauding Tebow lol. It's basically like the movie Major League, the kid was put in there to lose and shut everyone up about him but he just keeps winning lmao.

Do I think he is a good QB, of course not. But the guy never did anything to anyone and never hypes himself up but everyone just loves to hate him for some reason. For that, and that alone, I hope he continues to shove it up their asses IMO.

chicagotexan2
11-18-2011, 09:40 AM

What?!? Why arent they airing that sexy 'Fast Actin Tinactin' commercial?

Dutchrudder
11-18-2011, 09:47 AM

Are you saying Tebow was dead for the beginning of the game, but rose after the 3rd quarter? It's a Timiracle!

Vinny
11-18-2011, 09:56 AM
The real question I have is what did Merrill Hodge do when he saw this game?

Did he break his TV, slap his kids around out of anger, something....? The guy has been nearly foaming at the mouth with venom when he talks about Tebow, it's almost not even reasonable. I don't know if Tebow touched his wife or what but Hodgie goes insane talking about Tebow.

Also, it's funny to see Elway and Fox, IMO mind you, begrudgingly applauding Tebow lol. It's basically like the movie Major League, the kid was put in there to lose and shut everyone up about him but he just keeps winning lmao.

Do I think he is a good QB, of course not. But the guy never did anything to anyone and never hypes himself up but everyone just loves to hate him for some reason. For that, and that alone, I hope he continues to shove it up their asses IMO. They don't call in plays for Tebow. His helmet only plays this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umQCgaZnO0o).

Blake
11-18-2011, 10:25 AM
Broncos defense played OUTSTANDING for 60 minutes. Tim Tebow played outstanding for 10.

kiwitexansfan
11-18-2011, 02:44 PM
An Von miller. That was my guy in last years draft. Jj watt is a beast, but so is miller.

I had him pegged as a bust, I am wrong for now but lets see if he can keep it up.

There have been other one year sack wonders.

PsychoLove
11-18-2011, 03:36 PM
Man, the Mark Sanchez suck.

Fixed! :tiphat: