PDA

View Full Version : JAG Rashean Mathis to torn ACL out for year

srrono
11-14-2011, 12:32 PM
TheRedzoneorg The Redzone
Jaguars lose CB Rashean Mathis to torn ACL http://tinyurl.com/7rtabhr #NFL #Jaguars

El Tejano
11-14-2011, 12:42 PM
And we are getting AJ back.

NitroGSXR
11-14-2011, 12:56 PM
And we are getting AJ back.

You don't know that.

silentassassin
11-15-2011, 02:29 PM
You don't know that.

NickScurfield Nick Scurfield
Andre Johnson: "I feel like I'm ready. Right now, I don't have any doubt that I'll be back on the field next Sunday." 11/15/11

Hope he means it.

GP
11-15-2011, 11:41 PM
After seeing how Titans fans are practically giddy with excitement about the potential loss of Schaub, let's make sure we all post with character on this situation of Mathis being out.

We know how we feel seeing our own key players go down to injury. So let's stay above reproach on this stuff when it happens to Colts/Jags/Titans.

I know it's a given, not saying you guys haven't been good sports or anything.

I just feel a heightened sense of duty after having seen how opposing teams treat injuries to key Texans players. For nine years, all we've had here is our own dignity and character in how we treat opposing teams' fans...now that we're 7-3, let's act like we've been here before.

/rant.

Norg
11-16-2011, 12:57 AM
Mathis was a very good CB he played well last game aganist us sucks to see him go down

IMO all 4 teams in the AFC south have had major injuries

TexCanada
11-16-2011, 01:13 AM
Unbelievable. The injury list continues to pile up with real quality players. It seems like every day another big name is out for the season. Sucks for the Jags, but their season wasn't really going anywhere anyway. Hopefully we can have an injury free game against them with whatever players we both have left. I think it is going to be a close fought battle.

TexCanada
11-16-2011, 01:15 AM
After seeing how Titans fans are practically giddy with excitement about the potential loss of Schaub, let's make sure we all post with character on this situation of Mathis being out.

We know how we feel seeing our own key players go down to injury. So let's stay above reproach on this stuff when it happens to Colts/Jags/Titans.

I know it's a given, not saying you guys haven't been good sports or anything.

I just feel a heightened sense of duty after having seen how opposing teams treat injuries to key Texans players. For nine years, all we've had here is our own dignity and character in how we treat opposing teams' fans...now that we're 7-3, let's act like we've been here before.

/rant.

Agreed 100%. Injuries suck and I would much rather play teams when we are both fully healthy.

GP
11-16-2011, 09:56 AM
Makes you wonder (which I think we already DO know, actually) how many players are playing pretty banged up and know they can't afford to take a game off to heal up.

gary
11-16-2011, 10:58 AM
I don't wish an injury to any player not even those who don't have the greatest of attitudes.

toronto
11-16-2011, 11:56 AM
Unbelievable. The injury list continues to pile up with real quality players. It seems like every day another big name is out for the season. Sucks for the Jags, but their season wasn't really going anywhere anyway. Hopefully we can have an injury free game against them with whatever players we both have left. I think it is going to be a close fought battle.

I still find it remarkable that the Packers won it all last year with so many players hurt, including the ones that got hurt in the SB.

Now look, they seem to be the one team in the league without a key injury and they look unstoppable.

gary
11-16-2011, 05:16 PM
Not good timing in a contract year for Rashean.