PDA

View Full Version : Belichick: "******* My D****"

Rey
11-14-2011, 10:30 AM
Who says Bill Belichick is a boring quote?

As the Patriots coach walked off the MetLife Stadium field, he threw his arm around his son, Stephen, and added an exclamation mark to the Patriots’ 37-16 victory over the Jets.

“Thirty-seven points on the best defense in the league, s--- my d---,” the Patriots coach said in celebration.

The remark just adds to the humiliating defeat the Patriots handed the Jets. The man in the hoodie doesn’t deliver gems like that to the press, but he clearly relished in beating the brash-talking Rex Ryan and the Jets.

Belichick was asked about the comment this morning on WFAN.

"Any conversations I had privately I'll keep private," he said.

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/jets/belichick_mocks_NttHuMbgQETsHT03ogwp3J#ixzz1dhKVou Tf

http://www.prosportsdaily.com/articles/belichick-mocks-jets-defense-589227.html

El Tejano
11-14-2011, 10:42 AM
Of course this will be all we hear about on BSPN and not the fact the Texans have the best record in the AFC right now.

GlassHalfFull
11-14-2011, 10:42 AM
If he was referring to Rex Ryan, shouldn't he have offered his big toe up, instead of another body part?

Dutchrudder
11-14-2011, 10:46 AM
http://5.media.collegehumor.cvcdn.com/5/3/collegehumor.ec52f755a7a9ef826f9677c3e12bf335.jpg

Now if only we could replace shark with belicheck...

Vinny
11-14-2011, 10:52 AM
Of course this will be all we hear about on BSPN and not the fact the Texans have the best record in the AFC right now.
man, lets friggin' do something before we get all emo on publicity.

The1ApplePie
11-14-2011, 10:58 AM

Its the Pats and Jets. Lots of fans and big markets.

The Texans are awesome, just probably the third most popular team in their own state. Texans don't get ratings or web hits... yet

The media has gotten burned by kissing Texan ass before.

Texecutioner
11-14-2011, 11:02 AM
If BB said that at the end of the game, good for him! That's what I want out of my HC. I want a guy that is eager to stick it to a guy like Rex Ryan who is a loudmouth and a division rival. Rex is a great HC and a guy who is very provocative himself and doesn't deserve a ton of class when he loses and I don't think Rex cares one way or the other if he gets it. The Pats and the Jets have a very strong rivalry and the Jets just beat the Pats in the post season last year and that sting still exists until the Pats win the SB or beat them in the post season, because they looked like the best team in the league last year and the Jets ruined it for them. The Jets are their biggest enemy and BB is happy to stomp on their throats. That's what many Texans fans have wanted to see from our HC and our team as well. I think that attitude is a big reason why BB is such a consistent winner.

paycheck71
11-14-2011, 11:05 AM

All I heard last year on "BSPN" was how this was the Texans year, how the Texans were going to be the break out team of the year, etc. etc. etc. And what happened? 6-10... So, please stop with the whining about how everybody hates the Texans and gives them no respect. Why is it so important for you for some ***** on TV that you don't like anyway to talk about your team?

chicagotexan2
11-16-2011, 10:31 PM
Belichek is backtracking now and espn is reporting that he's sorry for offending jets fans he was just suggesting a title for the upcumming gronkowski and bb jones movie.

sakebomb
11-17-2011, 06:41 AM
He shouldn't have to apologize for anything. You get caught up in a huge game/moment and say things that normally you wouldn't say. Dude was pumped and rightfully so. I've said many things while playing sports that I normally don't say. Of course no one cares because its just Sakebomb out there ballin'.

texanway
11-17-2011, 02:54 PM
I think Belichick has such a hatred for the Jets, deeper and more personal than any coach in the NFL.

Marcus
11-17-2011, 03:05 PM
I agree with the other poster. Belichick shouldn't be apologizing to anyone . . . especially Rex Ryan.

There isn't a truer axiom in the NFL today than .... "what goes around comes around".