PDA

View Full Version : Creating Uniqueness

JWarren14
11-13-2011, 09:17 PM
I am trying to think of ways to make the Texans gameday experience unique inside the stadium more than outside the stadium, since we know the tailgating is ridiculously legit.

For example Heath Miller gets a "Heatttthhhh" when we catches the ball, why don't we try and get an "Ohh D Ohh D OHHHHHHHHH OHHHHH D" chant when he catches the ball, or when Foster scores the whole crowd says "NAM-ASTE!" just a few ideas.

I realize it's a long shot, but the whole "That's Another Houston's Texans....First Down" is cool, but other teams are doing it as well.

When I went to Denver they had "That pass was...IN-COM-PLETE" which was OK. Nobody else from what I understand really does it. I am noticed the Jets fans do the First Down chant as well.

Do you think we could come up with something unique to this fanbase inside the stadium? Would be nice if we could, I would love to be able to light some flares and smoke bombs and bring big ass flags in the game, but that's too much for big American sports.

Bull Pen 1
11-13-2011, 10:32 PM
How about Cush ?

TimeKiller
11-19-2011, 05:24 PM
When A. SMith gets a sack everyone scream:

HIYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

SheTexan
11-20-2011, 07:35 AM
The Colts do some kind of "Ole" thing, and it's horrible! Just saying

I like it when the Bullpen chants the players name, although they need to get it together. It needs to be either "JJ' or "Jones" not both, esp at the same time. Personally, I like "JJ" it gets him pumped!!

The crowd does a lousy job of yelling the players names when they announce them, so, I truly doubt we'll ever get the entire stadium to comply. Most of them are to busy sitting on their butts eating overpriced nacho's! :winky: j/k

Seņor Stan
11-20-2011, 08:53 AM
We could like, do the wave and stuff.

SheTexan
11-20-2011, 09:03 AM
We could like, do the wave and stuff.

That sounds like my fav TV characters, Beavis and Butthead!! We could start yelling BUNGHOLE when we get a sack!:)

mexican texan
11-21-2011, 08:56 PM
That sounds like my fav TV characters, Beavis and Butthead!! We could start yelling BUNGHOLE when we get a sack!:)

:thinking:I thought we got rid of Booty couple years back...?