PDA

View Full Version : Week 13 Flex Scheduling question

GlassHalfFull
11-13-2011, 03:25 PM
When will we know if our game is being flexed to a later time for the Houston vs Atlanta game?

and what are the odds we will move? My husband is catching a flight that afternoon, he scheduled it so he could make the noon game and rush to the airport. If we get flexed, I may have 5 tickets for sale. Sigh.

Bull Pen 1
11-13-2011, 09:30 PM
I think I read somewhere that it will be announced on the 17th. If Atlanta would have won today I would say it would have been a graet chance.

brakos82
11-13-2011, 10:07 PM
When will we know if our game is being flexed to a later time for the Houston vs Atlanta game?

and what are the odds we will move? My husband is catching a flight that afternoon, he scheduled it so he could make the noon game and rush to the airport. If we get flexed, I may have 5 tickets for sale. Sigh.

And there's your fatal flaw.

Signed,
I travel too damn much.

Yankee_In_TX
11-14-2011, 01:17 PM

Errr, you mean 1 ticket? :)

Drew_Smoke
11-14-2011, 03:21 PM
I had heard a couple of weeks ago that the NE v IND game was scratched for nat'l tv.

I see 3 games besides HOU v ATL that may interest NBC. DET v NO, PIT v CIN and DAL v ARZ (just because of ratings) stick out.

NO plays on MNF the week before and PIT plays on Sunday night the week before.

Plus with all of the hype starting to flow we may have a shot.

TexansBlood
11-14-2011, 04:28 PM
No Shaub, no national televised game sucks.

Drew_Smoke
11-14-2011, 05:36 PM
No Shaub, no national televised game sucks.

Good point.

Craig.
11-14-2011, 07:29 PM
Since when has Schaub been a marquee player that's recognized nationally? You've heard all the calls to the sports talk shows right? He's a middle-of-the-road-good-but-not-great quarterback, right?

texanmojo
11-21-2011, 04:39 PM

Its not being flexed...

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/11/21/lions-saints-on-nbc-week-13/related/

Drew_Smoke
11-21-2011, 06:48 PM
Thats the game I'd choose. I just thought if the NFL had a say they'd make them spread it around.