PDA

View Full Version : Bucs say Foster and Tate 'Scary'

The Pencil Neck
11-09-2011, 05:45 PM
Morris' quote from ht.com (http://blog.houstontexans.com/2011/11/09/morris-calls-foster-tate-scary-praises-o-line/?utm_source=bleacherreport.com&utm_medium=referral)

"They’re scary,” Morris said. “They do a great job… Their system fits these guys to a ‘T’ and what they do. They run the ball north and south. They run it downhill. They run crest right at you, and they’ve got the ability to make one cut and then go yard. That’s what they do very well. They run like it’s easy, both of those guys.”

infantrycak
11-09-2011, 05:50 PM
I wouldn't want to have the 26th rushing D going up against the 2nd rushing O either.

mussop
11-09-2011, 07:48 PM
I wouldn't want to have the 26th rushing D going up against the 2nd rushing O either.

Man I hope we come out and establish the run early, then let the play action finish them off. Im still scared this is the type of situation where Kubiac will out smart himself.

TimeKiller
11-09-2011, 07:57 PM
Boo!

Texan_Bill
11-09-2011, 07:58 PM
Boo!

Halloween is over, home slice! :D

BattleRedSnoop
11-09-2011, 09:25 PM
That's one "TWO Headed Monster" that most defenses have nightmares about facing.

Go Texans. 6-3

MEGA SWATT
11-09-2011, 11:48 PM
That's one "TWO Headed Monster" that most defenses have nightmares about facing.

Go Texans. 6-3

3 headed monster!

Foster, Tate and Ward! :elmo:
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_B3XLpTigsBo/TQAYxh1_VZI/AAAAAAAAAEs/ZHVQN399rIA/s320/ThreeHeadedMonster.jpg

Third Head, homerun:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUK6uue4fd8&feature=related

El Tejano
11-10-2011, 09:01 AM
I think the most important thing is the whole team is understanding that we have to run the ball well and so they are playing agressive to be able to run the ball. They also know not to panic when it's not happening right away because all it takes is one run from Foster, and now Tate, to make it happen.

If you notice, most of our big runs are coming towards the end of the 3rd quarter to 4th quarter. By then, the D is so tired of being on the field that the eventually give in to us.

Blake
11-10-2011, 09:03 AM
Pouring on the sugar. Thanks coach. But not buying it.

Rey
11-10-2011, 09:09 AM
Sounds good.

But I doubt the bucs are going to be shaking in their boots. I hope foster and Tate gash them though.

TejasTom
11-10-2011, 09:55 AM
Morris' quote from ht.com (http://blog.houstontexans.com/2011/11/09/morris-calls-foster-tate-scary-praises-o-line/?utm_source=bleacherreport.com&utm_medium=referral)

That plays right in to my fav nick name foyer them. The Twin Terrors: Shock and Awe.

DexmanC
11-10-2011, 10:43 AM
Man I hope we come out and establish the run early, then let the play action finish them off. Im still scared this is the type of situation where Kubiac will out smart himself.

That's all in THE PAST. Kubiak can't screw this game up! It's Wade's
team anyway.
:sarcasm:

nero THE zero
11-10-2011, 01:43 PM

Oh you can bet your bottom dollar that Kubiak will come out pass, pass, pass, pass.

It's classic Kubiak; go against conventional wisdom and work off that.

It's not like it'd hurt us, necessarily. The Bucs are bottom-of-the-league in pass defense as well.

But, I think, just like in the Browns game, we'll come out and test the waters with the passing game, and then come back to the run game.

thunderkyss
11-10-2011, 02:43 PM
If you notice, most of our big runs are coming towards the end of the 3rd quarter to 4th quarter. By then, the D is so tired of being on the field that the eventually give in to us.

I've noticed that all the big runs have come whenever you put Ben Tate on the field.

Señor Stan
11-10-2011, 02:59 PM
Foster and Tate

Namastate.

b0ng
11-10-2011, 03:12 PM
If Foster is thinking of poetry while breaking off long runs, what do you think Ben Tate thinks of?

The Pencil Neck
11-10-2011, 03:30 PM
If Foster is thinking of poetry while breaking off long runs, what do you think Ben Tate thinks of?

Where's the next guy I can run into and knock down?

Texn4life
11-11-2011, 02:09 PM
One thing that I think will come back once Andre returns is our screen game to the running backs. Arian was great in the screen game last year with #80 on the field, and I think the threat of him on the outside will help quite a bit in this area. I don't think I've seen Tate run a screen yet, so I'm curious to see how he'll look with the explosiveness and speed that he has.