PDA

View Full Version : I just realized something for DanO

Norg
11-09-2011, 01:18 AM
Dan Orlovsky might be the first guy to play for two 0-16 teams What luck ....

When does DanO get a crack at it anywayz ?????

The Pencil Neck
11-09-2011, 12:57 PM

That's a great observation.

DanO has played some. I seem to recall him playing some snaps against the Falcons last week and New Orleans a couple of weeks ago.

Wolf6151
11-09-2011, 12:59 PM
Sucks to be him. Everyone will think he's a curse.

dc_txtech
11-09-2011, 01:22 PM
At least he hasn't run out of the back of the endzone this season, so far at least...

IDEXAN
11-09-2011, 01:26 PM

Do they give you a trophy for that ?

Dutchrudder
11-09-2011, 02:37 PM
Do they give you a trophy for that ?

Yeah, its name is Andrew Luck and it comes with free bus fare to get out of town.

Texans34Life
11-09-2011, 02:57 PM
Wouldn't it be funny if the Colts just **** up and take someone else instead of Luck? That would be hilaaaaaaaaaaarious!

Wolf6151
11-09-2011, 03:25 PM
Wouldn't it be funny if the Colts just **** up and take someone else instead of Luck? That would be hilaaaaaaaaaaarious!

What if by week 16 we have a playoff spot sewn up and lay down and let the Colts win, thus taking Andrew Luck away from them. Indy plays Jacksonville in week 17 and if they do the same leaving Indy with 2 wins on the season and out of the Suck for Luck race. Both teams have no wish to face him twice a year. We'd probably have to start our 3rd string backups. How mad would Indy be if we ruined their franchise future plans.

eriadoc
11-09-2011, 03:31 PM
What if by week 16 we have a playoff spot sewn up and lay down and let the Colts win, thus taking Andrew Luck away from them. Indy plays Jacksonville in week 17 and if they do the same leaving Indy with 2 wins on the season and out of the Suck for Luck race. Both teams have no wish to face him twice a year. We'd probably have to start our 3rd string backups. How mad would Indy be if we ruined their franchise future plans.

Payback for laying down to the Jets in '09? LOL

thunderkyss
11-09-2011, 03:59 PM

Andrew Luck will be the biggest bust since Ryan Leaf.

I have no idea if this kid can play or not, but there is no way he is going to be able to live up to the hype.

Norg
11-11-2011, 10:23 PM
If we have the divison wrapped up. By week 16 i wonder if we will plAy our backups for the colts game And i bet the colts will still try and lose

paycheck71
11-12-2011, 12:18 AM
If we have the divison wrapped up. By week 16 i wonder if we will plAy our backups for the colts game And i bet the colts will still try and lose

We may or may not have the division wrapped up by then, but I'm sure we'll still have the home field to play for, so we're not going to be playing our backups.

texasguy346
11-12-2011, 11:30 AM

Don't forget about Ernie Sims. He played for the lions during that 0-16 season and he's also a Colt but I think he's on IR.

mattieuk
11-13-2011, 12:01 AM

No way man. Is there any precedent for a team not taking a consensus 'most definite 1st overall pick'?

:Tumblewee

House of Pain
11-13-2011, 05:56 AM
Sucks to be him. Everyone will think he's a curse.

If he really is a curse, that would explain why the Texans have had such bad luck ever since they signed him...

CloakNNNdagger
11-13-2011, 08:38 AM
If he really is a curse, that would explain why the Texans have had such bad luck ever since they signed him...

Credit where credit is due...............the Texans have been the Texans curse. They just added another valuable piece to maintain their hard-worked for standing.:kitten:

Txn_in_FL
11-14-2011, 06:51 AM
Bizarro Robert Horry?