PDA

View Full Version : #1 running team + #1 Defense = ??

thunderkyss
11-07-2011, 12:52 AM
Now that Matt Schaub rushing for touchdowns has become a staple of our offense, Foster & Tate are rushing for 100 yards apiece per game & our defense doesn't allow any more than 175 ypg..... where's the ceiling?

How many more games will we play @ Lucas Oil Stadium this season?

DexmanC
11-07-2011, 12:55 AM
Now that Matt Schaub rushing for touchdowns has become a staple of our offense, Foster & Tate are rushing for 100 yards apiece per game & our defense doesn't allow any more than 175 ypg..... where's the ceiling?

Matt Schaub got clowned locally and nationally for how
that Raiders game ended. Now, dude ain't making that same
mistake again. I believe he's gotten 2 rushing touchdowns since.

Big Lou
11-07-2011, 12:55 AM

Shaub wildcat baby. I've been calling for it for years!!!!

Nothing like a 5.1 40 yard dash to throw off opposing defenses.

Big Lou
11-07-2011, 01:00 AM
I'm gonna start calling this the Run and Shoot Texans!!! Not the original Run and Shoot, this is "Run the ball on offense, and Shoot the gaps on defense!"

This Defense needs a bad ass nick name!!!!!

Who would have ever thought we would have turned Shaub into a ball control care taker with our offense.

Parting ways with Alex Gibbs sure turned out different than I thought it would.

Texn4life
11-07-2011, 01:02 AM
Gerald McCoy is out for the season for the Bucs so we should be able to pound these guys into the ground next week.

thunderkyss
11-07-2011, 01:19 AM
This Defense needs a bad ass nick name!!!!!

ThunderKyss

ThunderStruck

ThunderDawgs

Reliant can be the ThunderDome...

GP
11-07-2011, 01:29 AM
#1 running team + #1 Defense = Don't Screw This Up, Gary Kubiak.

[/THREAD]

ADTpaul
11-07-2011, 01:46 AM
After the bye, Andre Johnson should be back! Our passing attack will improve!

Maddict5
11-07-2011, 06:07 AM
#1 running team + #1 Defense = Don't Screw This Up, Gary Kubiak.

[/THREAD]

:yawn:

every thread. while im sure they are def partly enjoying it, it seems this season is also eating away at the kubiak bashers. i actually wonder if they'd prefer we'd gone 6-10 ish again and fired kubiak just so they could be proven right and spend another offseason moaning what a doofus 'bottom line Bob' is. kinda sad really that they cant sit back & just enjoy the success after so many past failures without constantly moaning about past events

of course kubiak had nothing to do with that #1 run game and in part that #1 defence :rolleyes: (indirectly)...

wade obviously deserves most of the credit but kubiak has always been generous in giving the D most of the picks/FA money to his DC's while producing a consistently good to great offence on a relatively shoestring budget which has meant wade has had plenty to work with too

TexanBacker93
11-07-2011, 07:07 AM
:yawn:

every thread. while im sure they are def partly enjoying it, it seems this season is also eating away at the kubiak bashers. i actually wonder if they'd prefer we'd gone 6-10 ish again and fired kubiak just so they could be proven right and spend another offseason moaning what a doofus 'bottom line Bob' is. kinda sad really that they cant sit back & just enjoy the success after so many past failures without constantly moaning about past events

of course kubiak had nothing to do with that #1 run game and in part that #1 defence :rolleyes: (indirectly)...

wade obviously deserves most of the credit but kubiak has always been generous in giving the D most of the picks/FA money to his DC's while producing a consistently good to great offence on a relatively shoestring budget which has meant wade has had plenty to work with too

I just want the playoffs. I'm not a Kubiak supporter, but I'd rather get to the playoffs and keep him than miss out just to prove something.