PDA

View Full Version : Browns fan says thanks

texdawg
11-06-2011, 07:50 PM
Just got back from the game and wanted pass on to all you faithfull Texans fans what an enjoyable day we had at Reliant.

We had great time with no over the top abuse from any fans, just good natured fan fun. You guys have a beautiful place. Loved the "First Down" from the fans.

You guys should all be proud of your team and city.

Congratulations on the victory, you guys sure deserved it.

Kimmy
11-06-2011, 07:52 PM
We know all too well how it feels to be on the other end of the score.

I think in general our fans are pretty awesome :) Glad you had a good time. Sorry about losing. OK, not really sorry about losing ;)

drs23
11-06-2011, 07:53 PM
Just got back from the game and wanted pass on to all you faithfull Texans fans what an enjoyable day we had at Reliant.

We had great time with no over the top abuse from any fans, just good natured fan fun. You guys have a beautiful place. Loved the "First Down" from the fans.

Glad you enjoyed it. My tickets fell through at the last minute or I'd have been there as well. Ejoyed it on DVR anyway.

I thought it was about time for a blowout. ;^)

EllisUnit
11-06-2011, 07:54 PM
We know all too well how it feels to be on the other end of the score.

I think in general our fans are pretty awesome :) Glad you had a good time. Sorry about losing. OK, not really sorry about losing ;)

agree after our history of losing its easy to be classy to teams going through what we have always gone through.

ObsiWan

Thanks.
And welcome to Houston.
:handshake:
Don't forget to get you some real barbeque while you're in town.

The Pencil Neck
Good luck with your team in the future, man. (Except when such luck puts them in the way of the Texans.)

Holmgren should get you guys turned around.

TexansFanatic
11-06-2011, 07:58 PM

Classy post.

You guys have a good quarterback there. When he gets a better surrounding cast, he's going to be dangerous.

Yankee_In_TX
11-06-2011, 07:59 PM
hope you had fun!

Showtime100
11-06-2011, 08:01 PM

Nice and classy post. The rest is in your REP message. Good luck to the Browns the rest of the way.

houstonspartan
11-06-2011, 08:11 PM
The Browns will be fine down the road. You guys have 50 million draft picks over the next couple of years, so Holmgren will get you guys back on track.

Texan_Bill
11-06-2011, 09:20 PM
All of our Brown's fans that visited Blue Crew were treated like Kings and we were happy to have them!!! It's all about Good friends, good food and (most importantly) GOOD FOOTBALL!!!

Thanks to those Browns fans that visited us in the Blue Crew!!

TexansBull
11-06-2011, 10:39 PM
I hope he got to do "the wave...":kitten:

76Texan
11-06-2011, 10:52 PM

Thank you!

Glad that you had a good time!

Have a safe trip back!

BattleRedToro
11-06-2011, 11:08 PM

I think Holmgren will get the personnel side of things solved. I'm still not sure about whoever it is that runs the Browns offense. On the TV broadcast several times when Colt was blitzed the commentators said that the Browns offense has no hot reads in the system. That just doesn't make any sense to me. How can they expect Colt to handle a blitz like that?

Vinny
11-07-2011, 12:28 AM
When you go to games at either extreme coast you get a dose of 'abusive fan guy' that you don't tend to get here. Texans like to be good hosts I think. I think its because we think we created air conditioning. Getting back to the topic, abusive fan guy is almost zombie-like in behavior. All he has to see is the rival colors and he immediately tries to eat your brains. Most of our afg's only turn to zombies when they see Cowboy gear. I'm watching too much Walking Dead. I'm starting to turn all analogies into something zombie related. It's like I have a virus.

Take care Cleveland guy, glad you enjoyed the BBQ...and don't try to tell me you didn't have any.

:smiliedance:

drunkcookie
11-07-2011, 08:31 AM
There was one huge dbag Texans fan in the bathroom at halftime... Pretty embarassing... But everyone else seemed good...

Sent from my ryePhone 12G using Tapakeg

robroy72
11-07-2011, 09:02 AM
agree after our history of losing its easy to be classy to teams going through what we have always gone through.

Except the steelers fans :foottap: