PDA

View Full Version : Anyone watching NLFN Gameday Scoreboard?

Yankee_In_TX
11-06-2011, 06:30 PM
I've been watching for 40 minutes - Texans/Browns have been the next game on the ticker on the left the entire time but every game keeps skipping ahead of the Texans - whah?

In fact, they did Jets/Bills twice. lol

*edit* Jets/Bills highlights for the 3rd time; Texans are off the ticker - they reset at 6:30.

EllisUnit
11-06-2011, 06:38 PM
I've been watching for 40 minutes - Texans/Browns have been the next game on the ticker on the left the entire time but every game keeps skipping ahead of the Texans - whah?

In fact, they did Jets/Bills twice. lol

*edit* Jets/Bills highlights for the 3rd time; Texans are off the ticker - they reset at 6:30.

Not surprised we beat the browns, but if we lose to any team they show the highlights every other game :kitten:

Yankee_In_TX
11-06-2011, 06:42 PM
Hey!!!!!! Fox just gave us 10 seconds. :fans:

paycheck71
11-06-2011, 07:02 PM
Awesome! A whining thread on a day we win 30-12...

Thorn
11-06-2011, 07:04 PM

We're used to whining. Apparently this is all we could find today. LOL

EllisUnit
11-06-2011, 07:24 PM
We're used to whining. Apparently this is all we could find today. LOL

true, we couldnt whine about anything on the field today, so we had to find something ;)

Yankee_In_TX
11-06-2011, 07:34 PM

Yes, whining. But honestly, I was legitimately confused the way the rundown graphic was working and wanting to see our highlights. All the other boxes kept advancing except ours, which stayed as the next game to preview.

Texans34Life
11-06-2011, 09:24 PM
I don't think we will get the respect we deserve til' we've punched our ticket into the playoffs. In the meantime, screw the national media.

El Tejano
11-07-2011, 07:17 AM
Post game on CBS was actually pretty cool. Boomer Esiason was even saying how we aren't getting enough attention but we are doing all things right to be a good team. Cowher was in love with Ben Tate and Arian Foster and how we are leaving our defense on the sidelines and how our defense is playing when they are on the field. Then Shannon Sharpe starts talking up Gary Kubiak about how when in Denver he was a great in-game adjuster. That when they would go in at halftime he would say here is how they are playing us and this is what we are going to do if they show us this look again. It was about 3 mins and 15 secs of info. It was a relief.

Yankee_In_TX
11-07-2011, 08:09 AM
Post game on CBS was actually pretty cool. Boomer Esiason was even saying how we aren't getting enough attention but we are doing all things right to be a good team. Cowher was in love with Ben Tate and Arian Foster and how we are leaving our defense on the sidelines and how our defense is playing when they are on the field. Then Shannon Sharpe starts talking up Gary Kubiak about how when in Denver he was a great in-game adjuster. That when they would go in at halftime he would say here is how they are playing us and this is what we are going to do if they show us this look again. It was about 3 mins and 15 secs of info. It was a relief.

Nice. I like watching highlights because for me watching the game in person it is much harder to remember the flow of the game and sequence of events. I like to watch the highlights to put it all together. If that makes ANY sense (and usually don't have time to re-watch the full game).